Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
What do you think to the formula of the foundation? I'm glad I didn't do a knee jerk and order what colour I thought in the foundation. Being patient and waiting isn't one of my strongest points 🤦🏻‍♀️

I've just popped the skin tint on to actually leave the house, I used two pumps and it's covered my massive face 🤣 I'll see how it looks when we are back home in a few hours. It has toned down my redness and hasn't settled under my eyes.

I wasn't going to bother as I'm off to the Dentist but as I had some spare time I've tried her new lip pencils in ON. Well blow me down with a feather it is completely idiot proof 🤣 Lovely creamy formula and for the first time ever I wasn't reaching for the makeup remover.
Tbh for me the jury is still out on her foundation.
I did settle into my lines. However I didn’t use a powder (I usually do) because I didn’t feel it was needed so perhaps that would help. I also think I might have used too much because I wanted to use up the sample which wouldn't have helped. It’s also hard to tell when it was the wrong shade so I felt in emphasised my pores.
I didn’t try sample shade 2 today because I was going out and wasn’t sure if it would be too pail again.
I’m at home tomorrow so may try it then.