Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Someone commented on the YouTube video "Did we just get a sneak peek of a new powder?" and Lisa replied "Well spotted! It's in the works ... xx"
 
  • Wow
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Valentina

Active member
Thanks for that.
i’ve done a screenshot of the contents below.
As I suspected, Rose Madder blush.
I won’t be buying because, as @Ccc8 said, it’s all the usual “beauty box” fillers.

View attachment 4129861
Thank you for posting this. I very nearly made an impulse buy because I like the cleanser and am nearly out or it and have been toying with getting the Rose Madder stick. Thankfully I have seen sense as the other products would be nice to have but I've already got a lot of stuff I don't actually use.
I credit you with helping me refrain from buying without thinking things through.x
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven’t shopped in Space NK since they started sending rich “influencers” on all expenses paid holidays to Vegas, etc. I also mentioned this in one of their surveys.
Same. I let them and look fantastic know my opinions. Whilst I spent a lot less than they wasted on influncers, I spend a lot on make up and skin care. Others have benefitted.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

50sGirl

VIP Member
Was in London yesterday and went to the counter in Liberty and Selfridges. All but one of the things I wanted was sold out. I was told there were stock issues and one of them the Mist is not gonna to be in stock until 2026. I know I can buy a couple of the products online but I always think the brand miss out on sales because of this as I then decided to try other products particularly as I was in store and it is easier to do so. However VB was also OOO on some products as well so it is not just LE. Coming up to Christmas it is not a good look to be low on or out of stock.
I went to 2 Space NK* stores (spit!) this weekend purely because I wanted to compare. 2 skin tint shades. Neither stocked LE products.
Every time I see a Space NK store I go in so I can look at her shades but none ever stock it. It’s odd.

*disclaimer, I’d never buy from them due to the extravagant way they reward “influencers” but I wanted to see the LE colours in person before ordering from her site.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

tagliatelle

VIP Member
I know this is a rave thread but I’m not a fan of the Marilyn Monroe centenary collection. It just feels a bit tacky.

On a happier note, I’ve finding bought Seamless Skin. I made myself use up another foundation first.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Ponponpon

VIP Member
I've come on to say mine have just been delivered. I agree they're lush and a great summer piece; they feel very light weight.

I must admit I feel a little cheated by the amount. Whilst the gram weight is displayed clearly, it feels the packaging is unnecessarily large. The tube is c 10cm, and the ullet is 2.2cm.

With Rogue Experience, Lisa made such a thing about it being more environmentally friendly to recycle the refills and they had to be fully metal. Now she's got a huge plastic tube.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Missmopps

VIP Member
I don’t know why it’s taken Lisa so long to release new shades in the eye pencil. She needs a navy, a plum/bordeaux and a deep blackened purple in my opinion
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

elliebee27

VIP Member
I'd really love an actual concealer or something interesting not just - cardboard and new red lipsicks. Definitely agree @hehehe the brand has kind of just been in a slump.

eta $59 for a lipstick is highway robbery even if the Amagansett is appealing bc it would look nice on me (at least I think, I wear T1 and foundation shade 2)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 7

50sGirl

VIP Member
£140.
Contains 4 full sized LE products - cleanser, blusher, mascara, brow plus other items from the Liberty Beauty Hall (please no Hirons products!).
Love the bag but I didn’t like her cleanser and it will depend which shade blush. I think Rose Madder is the most universal so it may be that which I already have. A lot will depend on the rest of the contents but at the moment I don’t think I’ll buy.

IMG_5126.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

bottlewrapper

VIP Member
Lisa must be so frustrated by all the problems. She's so passionate about her products, but something is obviously going wrong in her company with all the launches and delays and faulty products and recalls.

If you're reading here Lisa, let me come and be your Operations Director, I'll sort it all out for you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Missmopps

VIP Member
IMG_8659.jpeg
Ok so this happened….

I’m such a sucker for Lisa. Please ignore my last post saying I was on a self imposed makeup ban 😆😳

My excuse to myself is that now I’m a commuter, that blush will be perfect and easy to apply on the train. Also I’ve got loads of points expiring in the summer that I’m hoping to use up on stacking discounts when she releases the brow pencil
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I love Rose Madder. I've just ordered it and Pink Moon elevated glow. I had a big birthday last month and lots of birthday money which I reckon this is the tail end of now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Just over 2 hours after applying. I didn't add any powder just used tint and cincealer. It's not settled into my lines under eyes, doesnt look dry or cakes (which i wasnt expecting it to anyway? and it still looks fresh. I was expecting it to settle into lines as it is a soft liquid
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

50sGirl

VIP Member
It must be frustrating for Lisa having to delay the brow pencil launch. It’s over a month now
At least she don’t take her customer’s money and then after 2 weeks say “sorry for the delay“ unlike another “guru”…
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

zcfthc5

VIP Member
Felt like a weirdly hard sell for a cardboard box “you can keep it forever!” Erm yeah, prob a waste of resources to print and make a box like that, a chic limited edition compact mirror would have been cooler imo

The cardboard boxes I keep are ones that just happen to be convenient dimensions for under furniture
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6