Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are seeing each other, I wish them the best of luck. Yes she sometimes overshares on social media but I’m from her end of Tyrone & what happened her is devasting. She’s taken her time to gather herself over the years & focus on her girls. She deserves all the happiness she can get

Reactions: 16
He's from my area. His wife was also a primary school teacher. Died of a brain tumour. Lovely lady. Lovely man he is too

Reactions: 1
I'd love to see Lisa with someone else and happy.
In not sure another widow is the way to go. Their relationship would always have 2 ghosts in it.

Reactions: 2
He's Alan Robinson from Derry. His wife died almost 2 years ago from a brain tumour. She looks like Lisa. He has 2 kids also. Hope things work out for them.
I’ve done a quick google: is it a woman called Nicola who died 5 years ago? That’s all I could find

I would say it is being back to work and being flat out with the kids, she is a very busy girl
Mmmmm.....she's not in that big of demand teaching so she's not busy working. She's a new man now, fair play to her, so she's taking a step back from Instagram. Same thing Bronagh Burke did.

Bronagh shut hers off the minute she met the new fella. Grifted all she could with her tears and wallowing online then bang sniff from a male and suddenly things were great and she didn't need her account any more.

She was one I really couldn't bare.

Reactions: 3
Bronagh shut hers off the minute she met the new fella. Grifted all she could with her tears and wallowing online then bang sniff from a male and suddenly things were great and she didn't need her account any more.

Just took Lisa bit longer to do the same!!

Reactions: 1
She really really annoyed me. An absolute dose.

Is her page gone now

I would love to see Lisa with someone. She really pulled herself up and grabbed life again and that's what she deserves to live.

Bronagh was something else. I actually worried about her kids with the way she was, I felt like they were living with the ghost of their dad every single day. Her kids were barely allowed to have a day without her wailing and forcing her grief onto them. Her kids weren't getting any chance of normality.

Reactions: 5