Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was too much. I get that her father has passed away too and then the shock of her husband dying but the amount she put on social media was plain weird.
I would love to see Lisa with someone. She really pulled herself up and grabbed life again and that's what she deserves to live.

Bronagh was something else. I actually worried about her kids with the way she was, I felt like they were living with the ghost of their dad every single day. Her kids were barely allowed to have a day without her wailing and forcing her grief onto them. Her kids weren't getting any chance of normality.

Reactions: 2
I wish her all the happiness too - just feel for those little girls and hope that she handles the introduction into their lives well of a new man/family etc. I wonder how Christopher’s family have taken this news too. She’s not one to take advice usually so it’ll be interesting to see how she plays it IF she puts it in her insta.

Reactions: 1
I wish her all the happiness too - just feel for those little girls and hope that she handles the introduction into their lives well of a new man/family etc. I wonder how Christopher’s family have taken this news too. She’s not one to take advice usually so it’ll be interesting to see how she plays it IF she puts it in her insta.
It's already on her own insta page, nothing on one small step though🙈

It's already on her own insta page, nothing on one small step though🙈
She wont be putting him on that, id say that page will shortly disappear...... after the years of balling and imo, being over dramatic at times about grief, it wont suit her narrative

Reactions: 3
I saw them at the jet centre she was really dressed up it was a Saturday afternoon she was wearing knee high boots and really ott dressed up. There was 4 kids there in total, I recognised her children first which is pretty sad. wee critters shouldn't be on social media. He is really handsome, something really nice about him!

Reactions: 4
No one said she should never move on but she finds a new fella and suddenly she ditches insta and all the constant crying is done … hmmm convenient

Reactions: 2
There was a comment under the picture saying something along the lines of ‘two people thrown into a club they didn’t want to be part of and they found each other’ then they wished the 6 of them good luck so I’m assuming he’s a widower with 2 kids too.
---
Just to edit that, I saw on his page he lost his wife after a battle with brain cancer in October 2021. Such a sad story.

There was a comment under the picture saying something along the lines of ‘two people thrown into a club they didn’t want to be part of and they found each other’ then they wished the 6 of them good luck so I’m assuming he’s a widower with 2 kids too.
---
Just to edit that, I saw on his page he lost his wife after a battle with brain cancer in October 2021. Such a sad story.
Ye I think his wife died a few years ago