Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bloody insufferable 😫
300 new followers and mostly MEN....isn’t she so popular???? Is she going to Dublin all “bronzed” up in hope of meeting a footballer 🤣
That would scare the life clean out of me in all honesty.

Reactions: 1
It’d scare me too especially when she has her girls on all the time!!
Yeah, I’m not sure how anyone can justify having their children on social media to be honest.
I do feel tho that Lisa doesn’t exploit the children for money and there’s many who do and have this martyr type personality that people on social big up. Actually shocked there’s not more threads for the half of them.

Last edited:
The state of her, like it’s a football game you are going to. But concentrate on your driving Lisa, not posing for the camera, there is a time and a place.

Reactions: 2
The state of her, like it’s a football game you are going to. But concentrate on your driving Lisa, not posing for the camera, there is a time and a place.
Agreed! it’s the walking strutting her stuff with the sunglasses on! Not saying she can’t be happy but I just think the power of social media is getting to her head and she thinks she is something!

Reactions: 3
I was so shocked when I seen he moved on so quick. But now when you see how happy that wain is and how Erin's girls are with him, you can't help but feel heartened.
keelan isn’t the saint he portrays, he had a charity night once Laura died and some of the money he raised he kept to himself to buy that Rolex he flashes about. Erin is no saint either lol

• Wow
Reactions: 6
keelan isn’t the saint he portrays, he had a charity night once Laura died and some of the money he raised he kept to himself to buy that Rolex he flashes about. Erin is no saint either lol
Tell us more 👀

Tell us more 👀
keelan says he loved Laura! He cheated on the woman all the time, he wasn’t a nice husband and his sad story that he repeats about her death makes my skin crawl. Laura’s bed wasn’t cold and Erin was in it. I just think it’s all quite sick. I don’t know much of Erin but from what I’ve heard she’s a nasty piece of work, somewhat a gold digger. As for her two girls, I don’t think they have them full time, seems to be the grandparents have them, probably for the best considering they push Laura’s memory down the girls throat, they never knew Laura so why bear that grief on them? I’ll be surprised if the wedding goes ahead.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
keelan says he loved Laura! He cheated on the woman all the time, he wasn’t a nice husband and his sad story that he repeats about her death makes my skin crawl. Laura’s bed wasn’t cold and Erin was in it. I just think it’s all quite sick. I don’t know much of Erin but from what I’ve heard she’s a nasty piece of work, somewhat a gold digger. As for her two girls, I don’t think they have them full time, seems to be the grandparents have them, probably for the best considering they push Laura’s memory down the girls throat, they never knew Laura so why bear that grief on them? I’ll be surprised if the wedding goes ahead.
I noticed Laura's dad never gets tagged or comments on any of the house contact now. Falling out?

I noticed Laura's dad never gets tagged or comments on any of the house contact now. Falling out?
No idea, man is probably annoyed that Erins father gets all the recognition yet they wouldn’t have the house as it’s literally built on Laura’s mum and dads front garden

Blimey, wasn’t expecting that. How do you know he cheated on Laura?
I’d imagine he’s set for life financially between Laura’s life insurance and pension and the fact that he was given a free site (presumably).
Can imagine him being the cocky, flirty type on a night out now you mention it.

Reactions: 4
I’d imagine he’s set for life financially between Laura’s life insurance and pension and the fact that he was given a free site (presumably).
Nothing stays quiet in a hospital among nurses. I’d say when he gets his own thread at 10k a lot more will come to light about both of them. I’d love to know about erins girls and if they have contact with the fathers. I don’t think they have the same one

Reactions: 3
Nothing stays quiet in a hospital among nurses. I’d say when he gets his own thread at 10k a lot more will come to light about both of them. I’d love to know about erins girls and if they have contact with the fathers. I don’t think they have the same one
The wee boy is adorable and the reason I followed him in the first place. My friend follows too and said she got sleazy vibes from him. Looks like she was right 🙈
Why would the girls grandparents have them and not Erin?

Reactions: 1
I'm shocked but then again he does come across as quite sleazy and almost too open/ available.
He has made comments before about how his new woman wasn't there to replace Laura but in another breath said she was picking up where Laura left off.
He jumped ship quickly. Wouldn't be surprised if he kept one foot out the door.
At least Lisa is taking her time.