Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The suggestion the other day about worrying she’s the only earner in her house got to me , can’t help feel it’s manipulative to get ppl to buy from her . Can’t understand the Zara , skin peels , lazer , eyelashes , talk of wanting invest in a second house talk when she’s worrying about earning . And I’ve bought from her in the past to support local and all that but think it’s wrong if that’s what she’s at

Reactions: 8
Her mortgage will have been cleared, life insurance paid out, death in service lump sum, and his pension coming in. Any wonder she can afford all of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The suggestion the other day about worrying she’s the only earner in her house got to me , can’t help feel it’s manipulative to get ppl to buy from her . Can’t understand the Zara , skin peels , lazer , eyelashes , talk of wanting invest in a second house talk when she’s worrying about earning . And I’ve bought from her in the past to support local and all that but think it’s wrong if that’s what she’s at
Yeah it's odd to comment that she is worrying about being a sole earner and then mentioning investing in a second property in another breath. Can't be that worried if she has the means to invest in another property.

Reactions: 3
She mentioned before that she was lucky enough not to have to worry about money. Sounds like she is trying to manipulate people to buy from her.

Reactions: 1
She mentioned before that she was lucky enough not to have to worry about money. Sounds like she is trying to manipulate people to buy from her.
I feel extremely sorry for what she has went threw but it’s so crass to play on peoples sympathy for her to bullshit about finances . Plenty of people with two earners in the house or single parents who have real money struggles that keep them up at night . Sometimes she is very self centred .

I have noticed this myself. I watch her stories and they’re constant clothes and homeware hauls. She’ll be like, “These jeans were only £40, this top was £30.” Not everybody has £70 to just wing at 2 items. She is very detached from reality at times, definitely has no problem funding her buying habit. I’m on maternity leave and listen to her yack on and then say to my husband, “Imagine having £70 to just chuck at a top and pair of jeans.” She really irritates me sometimes. Granted she can do what she wants but it’s often not relatable to many folk. I think she could constantly be buying clothes and editing her home to fill a ‘Christopher void’.

I have noticed this myself. I watch her stories and they’re constant clothes and homeware hauls. She’ll be like, “These jeans were only £40, this top was £30.” Not everybody has £70 to just wing at 2 items. She is very detached from reality at times, definitely has no problem funding her buying habit. I’m on maternity leave and listen to her yack on and then say to my husband, “Imagine having £70 to just chuck at a top and pair of jeans.” She really irritates me sometimes. Granted she can do what she wants but it’s often not relatable to many folk. I think she could constantly be buying clothes and editing her home to fill a ‘Christopher void’.
Why not put some of the money away to each of the girls to help buy their first cars etc maybe she has that all done like! But she seems to just love spending money on so many luxuries! Nice for someone who isn’t really working full time! But bare in mind whenever people buy from her from tropic she maybe gets a nice wee wage from it!

She seems to be a lot happier now which is good, I do have a soft spot for her but sometimes she does go on but she seems a right sort of girl.
It will be hard for any fella to step into Christopher's shoes especially with the house like a shrine to him which is understandable.

Promoting Tropic now....probably cos the bright start doing frig all. Such a dose posing in her swimsuit 🤮

If I had a figure like that I would be flaunting it too, I think she is flaunting it for someone though, bound to be getting loads of attention.

The memories are lovely.....But STOP putting words into your daughters mouth Lisa 😡

The memories are lovely.....But STOP putting words into your daughters mouth Lisa 😡
Oh she definitely encourages it too much on them! The girls are never gonna forget him! But it’s almost like when she take one step forward and two steps back the girls must do it with her! I’d let the girls get on with their wee lives!

Reactions: 2
I don’t believe for a second that she hasn’t opened Christopher’s phone in 3 and a half years cos we’d have heard all about it!!!
Alll that coaxing /tickling the other night to try to get Beth to say “mummy’s my best friend” .....what was that all about?? Presumes she’s going to be subbing now when girls go to school, what school/parent would want her teaching kids???