Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I particularly enjoyed Lisa raging “DAMN YOU, RATATOUILLE” because it meant they had to stand in a queue for ten minutes to get a pastry.
I know, she acted like no one ever went there apart from them.....yet so many vloggers recommend that place

Reactions: 2
I know, she acted like no one ever went there apart from them.....yet so many vloggers recommend that place
It was always fairly busy whenever I’ve been there. You couldn’t compare it to, say, Morocco or the back end of China which often were deserted.

Can’t stand people who think Disney owes them something special that no one else gets.

Reactions: 4
Off Disney but just caught her ‘life with Lisa’ slog - how many list upon list about a list including previous lists does the tucking woman need….. can’t believe she didn’t schedule a piss, I cannot believe they have 3 different channels and one of them is her job!!! The funniest thing is how Ade folllows her around or he just creeps up behind her looking like a buffooon-her looks at him are priceless in fact it reminds me of Fanny Cradock and her Johnny (if your old you will know) comedy gold

Reactions: 3
How many times does she need to declutter? There are HUNDREDS of vlogs on this subject. Honestly, she often means just tidying up, really. Her under stair cupboard has only been in use for food for a while and has been the subject of so many “decluttering my pantry” vlogs, I’ve lost count. Maybe put your stuff away properly in the first place?

I’d like to clear the whole house and put everything in a bleeping skip and include all Ade’s manky t-shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she pulled everything out of that under stairs cupboard and laid it all out, it looked like proper hoarding. 2 people do not need that amount of food. Her house seems to be bursting at the seams with stuff.

All that bottles of half used b&bw products why don’t use one than open another one .
That really annoyed me. Half an inch of Christmas hand soap stored for next year. How frestive! Throw it away, for goodness’ sake.

• Haha
New borefest up - first ten minutes is the CLAW

Love that the lodge grifters have to order own food and can’t share 🤣

When she pulled everything out of that under stairs cupboard and laid it all out, it looked like proper hoarding. 2 people do not need that amount of food. Her house seems to be bursting at the seams with stuff.
Loads of open packets as well, why wouldn’t you just finish one bag of crisps before opening another? Maybe have a couple on the go at the same time but the amount wasted is ridiculous. Same as the B&BW stuff. No room to store much but has space for 96 almost empty bottles of shower gel and handwash. Um, alright.

Reactions: 1
Points at cannoli “awwwwww they have cannelloni” these vloggers are thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The awww and arhhh goes right through me, both so desperate to bud insta famous. Nearly cancelled their meal but then buy the most ridiculous crap

In their latest vlog about DLP 30th Anniversary stuff they moaned about the Beignet they got (calling it a baynay🤦🏼‍♀️) and said it tastes like when you buy doughnuts and leave them for a few days......who does that? 🤢 Oh yes, people who bring home croissants from DLP (that they took with them) then warm them up to freshen them to eat 🤮

I’ve just watched the latest vlog and they’re complaining again about how busy it is, I think she will have an apoplectic fit when she arrives for the big holiday in June/July or whenever and she sees how busy it is, it’s the 50th anniversary plus people haven’t been able to travel for nearly two years, I would imagine it’s going to be very busy for the full year

I may have imagined it, but didn’t they use Genie+ in Hollywood Studios when that other couple was with them? I remember them moaning (shocker) about only getting on one ride and how it wasn’t worth it and they’re never using it again.

Also, you don’t get to park at your home resort as a DVC member. Catching on to The Lodge Guys Lies to avoid MK parking & the Transportation hub 🙄

So 3 times in under 2 mins did they say "In all the time we've been coming here, it's never been this busy"......bore off! A lot of people haven't travelled for 2 years, this could be loads of people with rescheduled trips! The parks will continue to be busy for ages! Honestly, she could pay for lighting lanes if she brings a few more pot noodles with her on trips 🤣

But seriously, I think they said their last DLP trip was a budget trip yet they stayed onsite 🤔 And they mentioned in their last sit down slog about getting the snacks at Sequoia lodge bar, which was 2 lots of chicken wings and a cheese board and that would have been ridiculously expensive compared to a quick serve meal! They also ate in NPB bar too

They are a pair of boring, entitled, moany and spoiled shits and I absolutely cannot stand them. She's as fake as they come with her croaky squeak and her finger of doom. I bet Ade has had a lot to put up with over the years, I can imagine her throwing a right strop if she doesn't get her own way 🤣

• Haha
Watching one of Lisa’s home vlogs from last year and she asks Ade when the last time he had a fish finger was, to which he cheekily replies “Wednesday night, wasn’t it” and the both burst into dirty laughter.

Honestly want to vomit right now.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Watching one of Lisa’s home vlogs from last year and she asks Ade when the last time he had a fish finger was, to which he cheekily replies “Wednesday night, wasn’t it” and the both burst into dirty laughter.

Honestly want to vomit right now.
Can see why they like The Lodge Guys so much. Same level of humour.

Reactions: 1
Not seen Ade wear a t-shirt where the collar hasn’t gone yet. I know his lifestyle doesn’t demand smart clothes in any way but he might look less like a hobo if all his clothes weren’t worn out

• Haha
How utterly ridiculous was their change of plan to not wait for the bus to MK at Beach Club and instead drive to Wilderness Lodge and get the boat? How was waiting outdoors in a line for a boat any different to waiting outdoors in a line for a bus? They don’t want to wait one minute for anything, do they? Buses, Space Mountain, anything. Pair of entitled nobheads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.