Linziolovely

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you have access to her pm's then you likely wouldn't.
I don't get why the bride is letting everyone share the post etc when she had been in touch early, apologised and refunded the money. What more could she have done?

Reactions: 1
Unless you have access to her pm's then you likely wouldn't.
I don't get why the bride is letting everyone share the post etc when she had been in touch early, apologised and refunded the money. What more could she have done?
2 hours after she was due to be there was hardly early?

As soon as the bride realised she’d received her money back she updated her post to say so

Look I don’t even know these girls, as I said it’s a friend of a friend and I’m a regular of Linzi’s so that’s why I was particularly interested, but I just think put yourself in the brides shoes, it’s disgusting and her mum being ill the night before is the flakiest excuse ever. The adult equivalent of the dog ate my homework!!!! And why was she two hours late telling her? Why not make contact before you were due to be there?

I don't think she would use the reason that her mother was ill unless something serious happened? I don't think she would let a bridal party down on a bride's wedding day if her mother had an everyday ailment, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
2 hours after she was due to be there was hardly early?

As soon as the bride realised she’d received her money back she updated her post to say so

Look I don’t even know these girls, as I said it’s a friend of a friend and I’m a regular of Linzi’s so that’s why I was particularly interested, but I just think put yourself in the brides shoes, it’s disgusting and her mum being ill the night before is the flakiest excuse ever. The adult equivalent of the dog ate my homework!!!! And why was she two hours late telling her? Why not make contact before you were due to be there?
Perhaps if her mother was ill and it was an emergency (she said family emergency) then it was perfectly acceptable to ring at 8am. I dont think I was even out of bed at 8am on the morning of my wedding.

Surely when the bride realised something was up, she should have realised there was an emergency. She would have had interaction with linzi, would have had a trial, would know her reputation and would know that she doesn't just not turn up.

This is makeup we are talking about. Not the registrar not turning up or your dress not arriving. Its not disgusting. Upsetting yes but disgusting? No. Disgusting is trying to ruin someones livelihood over them having an emergency and they couldnt paint your face. I could do my own makeup if I had to on my wedding day, I'm sure she didn't flounce down the aisle bare faced.

I think its disgraceful to try to ruin someone's reputation and behave like this slating them on social media when the girl has apologised and given refunds immediately. She might have updated the Facebook post but she would have removed it and not allowed people to be sharing it if she was decent.

I dont know linzi other than through social media and friends using her for makeup. I bloody feel for her today though. She's always come across as really genuine to me and you can see from the gifts she gets from brides that she goes the extra mile for them.

I hope her mum is ok especially as she's now got all of this to worry about as well as her mum being unwell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Something serious obviously happened that she couldn’t attend but the only thing that irks me is that she was due to be there 6am and didn’t make contact until 8am — 2 hours of pure stress and thinking you’ve been ghosted. Anyone could’ve made contact, even her husband John - just to explain the situation Instead of radio silence for 2 hours

Something serious obviously happened that she couldn’t attend but the only thing that irks me is that she was due to be there 6am and didn’t make contact until 8am — 2 hours of pure stress and thinking you’ve been ghosted. Anyone could’ve made contact, even her husband John - just to explain the situation Instead of radio silence for 2 hours
Agree! No excuse for not contacting 2 hours before she was due to be there.

She would have needed to have been on the go from 4am to make it for 6am so she definitely could have contacted before or got someone else to on her behalf.

I reckon she slept in!!!!!!!

From her post this morning she knows that she isn't faultless. If I was a bride awaiting bridal makeup at 6am and the person didn't show I'd be up the walls but after the whole #bekind movement, I think we should practice what we preach.

From her post this morning she knows that she isn't faultless. If I was a bride awaiting bridal makeup at 6am and the person didn't show I'd be up the walls but after the whole #bekind movement, I think we should practice what we preach.
i a
Perhaps if her mother was ill and it was an emergency (she said family emergency) then it was perfectly acceptable to ring at 8am. I dont think I was even out of bed at 8am on the morning of my wedding.

Surely when the bride realised something was up, she should have realised there was an emergency. She would have had interaction with linzi, would have had a trial, would know her reputation and would know that she doesn't just not turn up.

This is makeup we are talking about. Not the registrar not turning up or your dress not arriving. Its not disgusting. Upsetting yes but disgusting? No. Disgusting is trying to ruin someones livelihood over them having an emergency and they couldnt paint your face. I could do my own makeup if I had to on my wedding day, I'm sure she didn't flounce down the aisle bare faced.

I think its disgraceful to try to ruin someone's reputation and behave like this slating them on social media when the girl has apologised and given refunds immediately. She might have updated the Facebook post but she would have removed it and not allowed people to be sharing it if she was decent.

I dont know linzi other than through social media and friends using her for makeup. I bloody feel for her today though. She's always come across as really genuine to me and you can see from the gifts she gets from brides that she goes the extra mile for them.

I hope her mum is ok especially as she's now got all of this to worry about as well as her mum being unwell.
I agree with this all completely and spoke about a on the NI thread.
The sad thing is so many people at home have such entitlement and have 0 empathy for others situations. Hopefully her business is okay after this, I’m sure she has learnt a lesson herself.

According to Google he created some very famous PlayStation/Xbox games and he sold his company to EA Sports in 2019 for 30 million! Although sold he remains the CEO of the company.
Is there a thread on Carly bell hoey at all? I can’t seem to find one - noticed her and her fathers businesses are all registered offshore though 🫣

• Haha
i a

The sad thing is so many people at home have such entitlement and have 0 empathy for others situations. Hopefully her business is okay after this, I’m sure she has learnt a lesson herself.

Is there a thread on Carly bell hoey at all? I can’t seem to find one - noticed her and her fathers businesses are all registered offshore though 🫣
no thread on Carly. She’s just been mentioned on this one a couple of times and on a general NI post too. Can a salon be registered Offshore? That’s nuts

We’ll it obviously wasn’t that big an emergency if she’s going off on holidays this week …. I had the same thing happen to me mua didn’t turn up for mother in law and she didn’t even bother contacting us when I rang her like ten times eventually she text to say there was an ‘emergency’ I know for a fact there wasn’t … I think lynzi needs to take down the poor me posts at the end of the day it’s her mistake she needs to accept it and move on. That girl is well within her right to leave reviews. Tho she’s turned off her reviews I see now. And it would completely ruin your day you have it built up and not everyone is able to do their own make up.

Reactions: 3
We’ll it obviously wasn’t that big an emergency if she’s going off on holidays this week …. I had the same thing happen to me mua didn’t turn up for mother in law and she didn’t even bother contacting us when I rang her like ten times eventually she text to say there was an ‘emergency’ I know for a fact there wasn’t … I think lynzi needs to take down the poor me posts at the end of the day it’s her mistake she needs to accept it and move on. That girl is well within her right to leave reviews. Tho she’s turned off her reviews I see now. And it would completely ruin your day you have it built up and not everyone is able to do their own make up.
People can go on holiday in the same week as somethings happened.
You seem to have a huge gripe about this. She can post what she wants on her own feed and frankly if she hadn't posted to clear things up, the same moaning Minnie's would be complaining that she hadn't the decency to address it.

Show me one person who hasn't made a mistake or had something go completely tits up and ill show you a liar.

No one has the right to try to ruin someone's business or leave them as targets for abuse especially when the problem has been sorted and refunds given immediately.

It's not like she unplugged someone's life support to charge her phone. Get a grip

Exactly!!!!!

Mum so ill that you let someone down on their big day but not so ill that it doesn’t stop you going on holiday.

People are so gullible to believe this 😂

Reactions: 3
Fair enough the bride leaving a negative review however why does every Tom , Dick & Harry jump on the bandwagon. Why share it when looking at her Facebook page you can see she is well established, been doing weddings & make up for years & no previous issues.

Yes she messed up not contacting her asap and leaving her those two hours however people not affected by it do not need to get involved. It’s just unnecessary.

i a

No she hasnt got enough followers yet to have a post on here. Purposely avoiding 10k if you ask me 🤣

• Haha
Big girl throwing her toys out of the pram because her followers are watching her stories but not interacting with her 😂😂😂😂

Big girl throwing her toys out of the pram because her followers are watching her stories but not interacting with her 😂😂😂😂
She’s under ten k now remember a few years ago she pushed to get 10k I think she knows technically this can’t be here if she’s under 10 k quick lads go follow her