Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTEC Dot!!!!! 😂😂 I love Perry Fitzpatrick who plays Chris so I'd be happy if he joined AC12!!
I like him too I liked when Kate and Jo rang him they were like oh sorry to bother u can u check something 🤣🤣 as they both stalked people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh its getting good...

Davison has obv set Buckles up.

Ryan bloody smug bastard!

and Poor Steve cant shag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Steve was a top shagger it must be such a knock for him. He seems lonely.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris is hott and not bent (so extremely hot).

I think Kate knows Jo knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t work out of buckles is the bent one making her do the bad stuff or she’s fitting him up 🥴

Reactions: 3
What will Steve do about the money he knows Hastings gave to steph does he still think he might be dodgy.
I think he will use his knowledge of this to bribe hastings to get rid of a failed drugs test evidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t work out of buckles is the bent one making her do the bad stuff or she’s fitting him up 🥴
I think she is fitting him up, the stuff with the computer, like dot and nigel were both on Tony Gates team and they were doing dodgy stuff independent of each other. I think buckles is more of a nigel character than an ocg member. And even if he is a ocg member he is not a senior person.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.