Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally don’t believe for one second that Joanne is completely straight police officer. She’s going to try and get Kate on her side 100%. Slimy cow!

Reactions: 11
duck me that’s the same messaging thing that John Corbett was using isn’t it?!?! Holy moly!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh Lordy. That episode had me sat on the edge of my seat. God knows what my neighbours think of me shouting at the tv 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else getting the feeling that this is the last series? What an episode! (Longtime lurker - hi!!)

Reactions: 12
Oh Lordy. That episode had me sat on the edge of my seat. God knows what my neighbours think shouting at the tv 🙈😂
Full on heart racing, shouting at the tv... and my other half sat there going “I just don’t get why this is so good 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
I was shouting ‘no Steve, don’t bang her’ then said to my husband he loves to stick it in inappropriate places. Now I feel bad 😂

Also Ryan, can't stand that smug little fuckwad. He annoyed the crap outta me in season one too ‘bent bastard bent bastard’ argh!

Now back to classic eps, we just started series 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
I just don’t even know where to start. So many questions... it’s just opening up more and more questions haha

Reactions: 11
Anyone else getting the feeling that this is the last series? What an episode! (Longtime lurker - hi!!)
I’m sure when it started back in 2012 they said it would be 6 series. I would love for another series but at the same time you could ruin a series like this by taking it too far.

Reactions: 7
My thoughts on tonight's episode
Kate I think is working with Hastings that nod as she got in the lift.

My heart is broken for Steve. I just wanna give him a big hug.

It's worrying how steve says the job is all he has left lyndsey said the same thing and got all desperate to prove the ocg were behind everything and got killed.

Chloe seems to be settling into ac12 nicely enjoying the job lol.

Buckles is dodgy but not to the extent Jo is trying to make it seem. Just scape goating him.

What will Steve do about the money he knows Hastings gave to steph does he still think he might be dodgy.

The prison officer lost her partner answering only yes or no

Freida got off lightly with just a broken wrist compared to lyndsey.

Ryan the bent bastard still hiding from Steve.
So glad they are on to him.

Chris could be dodgy or get recruited to ac12 if one of them dies.

Kate questioning Ryan about the crash, nods at all his bullshit excuses whilst writing BENT BASTARD on her notepad

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Brilliant episode!! Think my blood pressure and heart rate has just about got back to normal 😂 I was convinced something was going to happen to Kate, so relieved it didnt, well in this episode anyway 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.