Line of Duty #4 No spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ohhh my god. what. an. episode. Best one yet, I think better than last week. I am so so so glad, I didn't see the actor spoiler. Actually died when Thurwell or whatever his name is popped up on screen. And that ending. Two gun shots?

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell my heart can't take it and I cannot wait a week to find out. Mother of God

Reactions: 6
Could Jo have pulled it?
Did she have a gun on her? I can’t remember even though it was about five minutes ago 🤣 I’m sure she’s not firearms trained, not that that means much if you’re working for an ocg.

Reactions: 3
How long does it take to come on iPlayer usually? Sodding kid wouldn’t go to sleep and I’ve missed it 😭😭😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My heart is going 10 to the dozen! What an ending. Will be devastated if he’s killed Kate!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else put off by that 1 straggly grey hair taking centre stage in the beard of the WWW?

I just wanted to pluck it out all episode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
WHO??????????????GOT??????????????????????? SHOT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Reactions: 5
I loved the way Carmichael speaks. Like she is fully exasperated with life. Like I am.

Is she H? Just bollixed absolutely everything AC12 are doing right?
Love her too. The way everything irritates her.

Reactions: 17
Jo doesn't seem to have the disposition to pull the trigger even if she was illegally armed (which I don't think she was).

Reactions: 7
Did she have a gun on her? I can’t remember even though it was about five minutes ago 🤣 I’m sure she’s not firearms trained, not that that means much if you’re working for an ocg.
No idea but she doesn’t want Kate dead. She’s in the trailer with the helicopter with Kate. My bet is she pulled the trigger on Ryan

Reactions: 8
Kate is fire arms trained so will know to shoot twice? Plus she’s on the trailer in a part we haven’t seen yet. Mother of god!

Reactions: 19
Yeah, seemed to make a big deal of Kate being allowed to carry a concealed weapon. Don't think she has one unless she has a OCG one (which I doubt, definitely think she's in over her head and doesn't want to be a part anymore)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.