Line of Duty #4 No spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they cast Nesbitt just to be in photographs? No speaking role? What was the point? 🤨
He begged Jed for a role in Line of Duty while they were filming bloodlands. Jed played a right corker and wrote him in and not giving him an actual role 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Was the body definitely Nesbitt? I must've blinked...what if he's still alive?! And is in next weeks episode. I think that's who Jo was told her dad was.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want Kate’s jumper.

I enjoyed it, knew we werent gonna get too much as double episode, they need something for next week. Ted is gonna blow Osbournes brains out, the man is about to flip out.

Jesus Mary and Joseph, the wee donkey, the shepherds and some lambs, 3 kings with gifts and archangel Gabriel and a hallelujah chorus 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok what an anticlimax 😢
As if they put the clip in a trailer.
so much more fun theorising Ryan was alive and Kate in on it than the reality 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.