Lindsey.lifestyle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure she struggled that much to be honest, I think her definition of struggle is not getting pregnant the first month they tried, probably took an average amount of time for a couple their age, it just didn’t happen to her carefully curated timescale therefore she thinks she struggled
I think she said it was around 9 months because it really annoyed me. I knew doctors wouldn't even see that time scale as struggling.

Reactions: 3
I think she said it was around 9 months because it really annoyed me. I knew doctors wouldn't even see that time scale as struggling.
Was it 9 months though? Or was she just not tracking her cycles?

I bet her dropping so much weight wasn't helping. My friend lost loads of weight to get pregnant, and the GP told her to get to a "healthier" BMI, basically put more weight on to get pregnant, this was after 2 years of trying though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Was it 9 months though? Or was she just not tracking her cycles?

I bet her dropping so much weight wasn't helping. My friend lost loads of weight to get pregnant, and the GP told her to get to a "healthier" BMI, basically put more weight on to get pregnant, this was after 2 years of trying though 🤷‍♀️
I can imagine that she’s the type that tracked, had all the monitors temperature charts and other bits you can buy, and Mike would be told to be ready to perform on her say so

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's actually deluded! She's the type that has bought everything brand new for her hospital bag for her, and hasn't even thought about baby being 'newborn', because as long as she has her mama nightie and baby can latch on first time (we'll see) she'll be alright. I can tell you now she won't be snacking, or cuddling her pregnancy pillow.

God I feel for the midwifery team, I bet she's such a highly strung patient. I also think she's having a photoshoot in the hospital after birth, for "memories" 😂

Wonder what her sister thinks of her taking all that with her in her hospital bag?

She's a walking cliche! Wait for the Bounty rep to come, bet she's giddy about that.

Also, I'm willing to bet they've booked a private room too! Not that that's a bad thing, but for them it'll inflate their heads even more because they'll think they're actual (tacky) royalty! 😂

I do think she's going to struggle with her postpartum body, but then again she'll "bounce" back and make new mums (especially first timers) feel like utter tit, because that's what Linds likes to do, rub things in to people's wounds to boost her own ego! 🧂
Our maternity hospital only has private rooms, are other ladies labouring on a general ward in some hospitals?! I'd have hated that.

Reactions: 1
They all make me cringe. He’s so creepy! 🤮
I could never imagine having photos like that with my partner, and if I did I certainly would not be posting them on Instagram.

I can just about get a decent normal photo of us, so a daily photoshoot would definitely not happen 😂

• Haha
Our maternity hospital only has private rooms, are other ladies labouring on a general ward in some hospitals?! I'd have hated that.
I've always had a private room and shower/toilet. It's afterwards that you get moved to a ward. But first two labours they were so busy they let me stay in my room till I was discharged. Third time I was in longer so was moved to the ward.

I've always had a private room and shower/toilet. It's afterwards that you get moved to a ward. But first two labours they were so busy they let me stay in my room till I was discharged. Third time I was in longer so was moved to the ward.
Ah okay. I had to stay a week following my birth and I was still moved to an ensuite room. I guess I was very lucky.

I’m not sure she struggled that much to be honest, I think her definition of struggle is not getting pregnant the first month they tried, probably took an average amount of time for a couple their age, it just didn’t happen to her carefully curated timescale therefore she thinks she struggled
I agree!!

Reactions: 4
I agree!!
I kind of feel like she's said she'd struggled, for the attention.

I don't know why, but it all seems very planned. Finding out at Christmas and having the reveal for Mike sorted, holding the "bump" at 4 weeks pregnant, and hadn't they just settled into their new house by then?

I feel like her struggle was for the "gram". It usually takes couples around 3 months to conceive, on average, if they're not tracking their cycles. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She has now tagged herself as 'home workout plans'

Lindsey if you read here, the 'location' isn't what you're currently doing, it's the area where you are currently at, but please leave it blank if it isn't interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So today we have another photoshoot in location 'pregnant' LINDSEY.... THAT IS NOT A LOCATION YOU bleeping IDIOT!!!
And it's a spot the difference 🤔 hmm i see no difference, you and your brother (!?) are creepy in them all, you have that sickly expression in them all, you are a loon in them all.... I see no difference to be fair! More smug now than then perhaps? That poor baby has no idea what it is being born into.

God those photos are super cringy. Why does she think that anyone would want to look at fake photo shoots everyday.

She is deluded with her stupid locations 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.