Linda.myhomestyle16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s that stupid reel with the voice over that does me in when the guy say about ‘holding it all in’ and she’s looking at the camera with the sad puppy eyes, next story is that tacky house, looks ten years out of date

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The new room is so bland and cold looking she really does not have good taste the fireplace should of been in the middle not at the side of the wall it’s stupid looking and all those lies on her posts and stories about wanting to raise awareness and share it , I was right from day 1 it was all about getting more followers and selling more shite as everything is an Ad now she’s shown her true colours

Apparently she’s battling cancer. She’s had a mole removed. That’s it. Hardly battling. It’s literally taking the piss out of someone who is genuinely battling, having chemo, radiation etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sure she has Munchausen's as everything is ten times worse with her, her endless surgeries

• Haha
I’ve noticed recently she always held her fingers stiff - the ones that she had the sting on. Saying she can’t move them yet when she does videos she forgets. In the ones tonight she is picking up cushions off her sofa and guess what? Fingers are moving. Noticed this week she did a post and at the end said she is having surgery soon. God knows what it’s for this time but I’m sure we’ll find out.

• Haha
Here we go. Cryptic reels about a decision she was waiting for. Next thing is memes about spinal surgery. It’s going to be the latest upheaval. Cue music with tears and an hour by hour recovery from anaesthetic then surgery. Give me a break man.

• Haha
Here we go. Cryptic reels about a decision she was waiting for. Next thing is memes about spinal surgery. It’s going to be the latest upheaval. Cue music with tears and an hour by hour recovery from anaesthetic then surgery. Give me a break man.
Oh yeah holding up her 'disabled ' hand and proceeds to write 20 paragraphs...doesnt graham give her any bleeping attention...attention seeking bleep

Reactions: 1
Here we go. Yes she’s had surgery but who is doing videos of her getting out of bed with
Nurses helping. She’s crying in pain apparently all the time. Never had pain like it. I agree surgery is painful but if it’s that painful and she’s crying all time why is she putting reels on Insta with music and doing montages? Cant be that bad then can it as her mother ain’t doing her reels for her. This is going to be the next 6-8 weeks now. It’s all for effect. I think she actually loves having operations. Her surgery was ALL day as well and she has to have more surgery on her back so already planning ahead I see.

Here we go. Yes she’s had surgery but who is doing videos of her getting out of bed with
Nurses helping. She’s crying in pain apparently all the time. Never had pain like it. I agree surgery is painful but if it’s that painful and she’s crying all time why is she putting reels on Insta with music and doing montages? Cant be that bad then can it as her mother ain’t doing her reels for her. This is going to be the next 6-8 weeks now. It’s all for effect. I think she actually loves having operations. Her surgery was ALL day as well and she has to have more surgery on her back so already planning ahead I see.
Yep I thought the exact same thing, so dramatic
She thrives off surgery and people being unwell like her parents

I’m so much pain asking for advice off Instagram 😂 if your in pain contact your medical professional not your followers. All for attention ‘oh look at me I’ve had an operation’

• Haha
She’s had people message her , saying why did u post the video from hospital
And she sooooo angry about them messaging her!
What did she expect 🤬

• Haha