Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Had to come & see if this thread was still active.
Holy shit, this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
I appreciate the bee sting was awful and must have been scary for her, but how long is she going to milk it?
So it's now affecting her heart & her BP oh as well as having to wear a heart monitor & have an echo scan.
I've had numerous echo scans, worn a heart monitor for a week, a bp machine for a week too, yet I still went to work and carried on as normal.
As for her staying in bed for days on end because of an increase in her bp medication, well I've never seen the likes of it in my life.
Everything she does is a bloody drama, my god she must be so draining to be around.
A couple of her stories and I feel like smashing my head off a brick wall so I can only imagine what she is like in 'real' life.
🥱

Btw, Graeme has taken early retirement don't you know? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
Does she ever stop moaning? At it again today! She's the illest person in the land. Get a life, get a job and take your face for a shit.

Reactions: 5
I don’t come in here normally but have to agree. She did the same when her mum had melanoma and promoted it with ‘use factor 50’ but then every photo she had of herself on holiday was with her bright red skin after being in the sun. If your mum had skin cancer then you’d never go in the sun again. Her skin was always burnt to a crisp. Bright red. I don’t get it at all. I assume she will never go in the sun again after having melanoma? Sun cream or not you could
never sun bathe ever again. I unfollowed a while back as the videos did me in. If you were upset about something why would you video yourself crying, put music to it and then put it on social media. Some of the stuff I’ve seen is just…. Well! Days in bed. Every sniffle is flu or covid. It’s almost like she wants to be ill. The rages she has had when she doesn’t get what she wants at her GPs ie antibiotics or drugs for something she has diagnosed herself. I remember her saying she had shingles for the third time and the doctor disagreed and wouldn’t prescribe her medication as he didn’t feel it was. She was on a rant raging because he wouldn’t give her the anti viral meds.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
She is sooo boring. She has no content at all. Always I’ll, always moaning, always posting her bed! The rest of the house must be shit!

I know I go on about her but does she ever stop, I get she’s had a skin cancer removed but I’m sick of her stories complaining about everything. She doesn’t shut up she’s so bloody dramatic. If it’s not her and her 40 odd surgeries it’s how wonderful her husband is or her parents
Flogging soul candles as well using her skin cancer as a plug as they helped her relax, please.!
I agree. It’s her pathetic ‘feel sorry for me’ face and voice too. Proper grates on me!

• Haha
Apparently she’s battling cancer. She’s had a mole removed. That’s it. Hardly battling. It’s literally taking the piss out of someone who is genuinely battling, having chemo, radiation etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Mutley98

VIP Member
Linda just thought she’d show her face as so many asking where she was, no they weren’t asking you just can’t keep away with your hypochondria stories
Let’s mention all your appointments draining the nhs but your still ok to do house renovations and spill out the affiliate links
Can’t stand this female and the feel sorry me vibes. Not meaning it harsh she toasted herself on a subbed and on holidays, knew the risk and is paying the price

• Haha

Missmarie

Her usp for selling is the sympathy vote. Hypochondriac until there is a night out or holiday on offer. Usually does this after a holiday so our Graham and her elderly mum do all the washing and ironing. I feel so sorry for her husband

Here we go. Yes she’s had surgery but who is doing videos of her getting out of bed with
Nurses helping. She’s crying in pain apparently all the time. Never had pain like it. I agree surgery is painful but if it’s that painful and she’s crying all time why is she putting reels on Insta with music and doing montages? Cant be that bad then can it as her mother ain’t doing her reels for her. This is going to be the next 6-8 weeks now. It’s all for effect. I think she actually loves having operations. Her surgery was ALL day as well and she has to have more surgery on her back so already planning ahead I see.

Elizabethwakefield

Oooo Linda fuck off You are not sharing for awareness,it’s to get more followers so you can get more ads and money, your full of yourself how many bloody times are you going to share your story 😂 just stop with the self pity when there is far more in the world going on

I’ve noticed recently she always held her fingers stiff - the ones that she had the sting on. Saying she can’t move them yet when she does videos she forgets. In the ones tonight she is picking up cushions off her sofa and guess what? Fingers are moving. Noticed this week she did a post and at the end said she is having surgery soon. God knows what it’s for this time but I’m sure we’ll find out.

• Haha

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Had to come & see if this thread was still active.
Holy shit, this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
I appreciate the bee sting was awful and must have been scary for her, but how long is she going to milk it?
So it's now affecting her heart & her BP oh as well as having to wear a heart monitor & have an echo scan.
I've had numerous echo scans, worn a heart monitor for a week, a bp machine for a week too, yet I still went to work and carried on as normal.
As for her staying in bed for days on end because of an increase in her bp medication, well I've never seen the likes of it in my life.
Everything she does is a bloody drama, my god she must be so draining to be around.
A couple of her stories and I feel like smashing my head off a brick wall so I can only imagine what she is like in 'real' life.
🥱

Btw, Graeme has taken early retirement don't you know? 🙄
I agree! I’ve been in engagement rooms with Linda and my god she is so self absorbed it’s unreal.

Her stories are overkill! No one cares! But then they do as they like to watch a car crash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Here we go again. Videos crying. Health issues throughout the whole of the family. It’s draining. Everything starts with ‘news just in’ or
‘Breaking news’. NO-ONE CARES. NO-ONE.

• Haha
Here we go. Cryptic reels about a decision she was waiting for. Next thing is memes about spinal surgery. It’s going to be the latest upheaval. Cue music with tears and an hour by hour recovery from anaesthetic then surgery. Give me a break man.

• Haha

mrspalamo

I don’t come in here normally but have to agree. She did the same when her mum had melanoma and promoted it with ‘use factor 50’ but then every photo she had of herself on holiday was with her bright red skin after being in the sun. If your mum had skin cancer then you’d never go in the sun again. Her skin was always burnt to a crisp. Bright red. I don’t get it at all. I assume she will never go in the sun again after having melanoma? Sun cream or not you could
never sun bathe ever again. I unfollowed a while back as the videos did me in. If you were upset about something why would you video yourself crying, put music to it and then put it on social media. Some of the stuff I’ve seen is just…. Well! Days in bed. Every sniffle is flu or covid. It’s almost like she wants to be ill. The rages she has had when she doesn’t get what she wants at her GPs ie antibiotics or drugs for something she has diagnosed herself. I remember her saying she had shingles for the third time and the doctor disagreed and wouldn’t prescribe her medication as he didn’t feel it was. She was on a rant raging because he wouldn’t give her the anti viral meds.
Absolutely! She recently shared a pic showing off her husband topless
He too was burnt to crisp!
She should have learned lessons when mum had it! But no
I’ll still sunburn all day long as I use sun cream 😱🙈
Lessons learnt to late!!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Wasn't following her
I've never interacted with her
I was just watching from the sidelines & I'm blocked
😂😂😂

These instahuns are a special breed, imagine going through everyone who has looked at your account and blocking them. You have an open account you dozy bitch, people are going to look, if you don't like it lock it down 🙄

Tbh, all she does is share accounts, whinge about her health or lick soul candles ring piece anyway so I won't miss much.
She'd talk a glass eye to sleep this one with her repetitive shite.

Linda is a hypochondriac, pass it on!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2