Linda.myhomestyle16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't following her
I've never interacted with her
I was just watching from the sidelines & I'm blocked
😂😂😂

These instahuns are a special breed, imagine going through everyone who has looked at your account and blocking them. You have an open account you dozy witch, people are going to look, if you don't like it lock it down 🙄

Tbh, all she does is share accounts, whinge about her health or lick soul candles ring piece anyway so I won't miss much.
She'd talk a glass eye to sleep this one with her repetitive shite.

Linda is a hypochondriac, pass it on!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Actually feel really bad for her with her latest stories, she’s annoying at times but wouldn’t wish that on anyone, all from a sting

I do feel bad that this has all come from a bee sting, but my god for someone who says they don't want to talk about it she sure as hell does a lot of talking about it.
You can live a full life with a finger missing, it's horrible, but c'mon Linda you aren't dying.
My sons best friend lost both legs and part of his arm after an explosion in Afghanistan. He was 19 years old at the time. He now has prosthetic legs but not on his arm, he gets by without that.
Also, what is this second option she is definitely taking yet doesn't know what it is?
I'm confused.

Reactions: 1
And queue Linda using her hand for bloody engagement!!!! Oh and to sell a bath robe from Christy.
Is there anything these insta huns won’t use for engagement???

Does this woman ever just wind it in, weight loss now, prayers for her parents last week

I know I go on about her but does she ever stop, I get she’s had a skin cancer removed but I’m sick of her stories complaining about everything. She doesn’t shut up she’s so bloody dramatic. If it’s not her and her 40 odd surgeries it’s how wonderful her husband is or her parents
Flogging soul candles as well using her skin cancer as a plug as they helped her relax, please.!

• Heart
I know I go on about her but does she ever stop, I get she’s had a skin cancer removed but I’m sick of her stories complaining about everything. She doesn’t shut up she’s so bloody dramatic. If it’s not her and her 40 odd surgeries it’s how wonderful her husband is or her parents
Flogging soul candles as well using her skin cancer as a plug as they helped her relax, please.!
I agree. It’s her pathetic ‘feel sorry for me’ face and voice too. Proper grates on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I normally don’t post on here, I’m just a lurker. But when I saw someone had commented I had to add my piece. My God. The drama, the crying to music, the reels daily about how brave she’s being. It’s unwatchable imho , yet it’s boosting her followers somehow 😱
It’s utterly cringe ! Give it a rest !!!!

She acts like she is dying of cancer she is a drama queen she wants all her reels shared for awareness she’s full of tit it’s to get her more followers and then more ads so more money she’s quite pathetic when there’s people out there fighting for their life’s and she’s all poor me with her tiny scar which isn’t even noticeable

Glad I’m not the only one, I dread to think of how
Many sad face selfies she has in her camera roll. She did the same with the sting in her hand, constant woe is me posts. She’s still alive has a nice home and her health. Would love to know what the 47 surgeries were for
Also ditch the eye liner you look loads better without it
And I’m sorry to see non sympathetic but she used sunbeds for years so what did she expect

• Heart
I don’t come in here normally but have to agree. She did the same when her mum had melanoma and promoted it with ‘use factor 50’ but then every photo she had of herself on holiday was with her bright red skin after being in the sun. If your mum had skin cancer then you’d never go in the sun again. Her skin was always burnt to a crisp. Bright red. I don’t get it at all. I assume she will never go in the sun again after having melanoma? Sun cream or not you could
never sun bathe ever again. I unfollowed a while back as the videos did me in. If you were upset about something why would you video yourself crying, put music to it and then put it on social media. Some of the stuff I’ve seen is just…. Well! Days in bed. Every sniffle is flu or covid. It’s almost like she wants to be ill. The rages she has had when she doesn’t get what she wants at her GPs ie antibiotics or drugs for something she has diagnosed herself. I remember her saying she had shingles for the third time and the doctor disagreed and wouldn’t prescribe her medication as he didn’t feel it was. She was on a rant raging because he wouldn’t give her the anti viral meds.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t come in here normally but have to agree. She did the same when her mum had melanoma and promoted it with ‘use factor 50’ but then every photo she had of herself on holiday was with her bright red skin after being in the sun. If your mum had skin cancer then you’d never go in the sun again. Her skin was always burnt to a crisp. Bright red. I don’t get it at all. I assume she will never go in the sun again after having melanoma? Sun cream or not you could
never sun bathe ever again. I unfollowed a while back as the videos did me in. If you were upset about something why would you video yourself crying, put music to it and then put it on social media. Some of the stuff I’ve seen is just…. Well! Days in bed. Every sniffle is flu or covid. It’s almost like she wants to be ill. The rages she has had when she doesn’t get what she wants at her GPs ie antibiotics or drugs for something she has diagnosed herself. I remember her saying she had shingles for the third time and the doctor disagreed and wouldn’t prescribe her medication as he didn’t feel it was. She was on a rant raging because he wouldn’t give her the anti viral meds.
Absolutely! She recently shared a pic showing off her husband topless
He too was burnt to crisp!
She should have learned lessons when mum had it! But no
I’ll still sunburn all day long as I use sun cream 😱🙈
Lessons learnt to late!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bright red and burnt and this was earlier this year.
look through her pictures and videos, her and husband are sun worshippers, that picture was recently and it’s NOT false tan as she would like us to believe as can see the tan lines on her wrist now she’s spreading awareness 😂😂 she clearly learnt nothing from her Mum having skin cancer as she continued to sun bathe with husband , proves she’s full of tit and fake as they come

Attachments

One of the biggest hypochondriacs on insta, her wide eye look as well freaks me out, always when she ranting or moaning. The sting she had looked awful but it was the drama that went with it ‘I went to theatre fully dressed’ so what probably happens to lots of people
I’ve been watching race across the world when the young lad with one leg, he just gets on with it no woe is me and it must be so hard for him. Our Linda thought would be taking crying selfies
She toasts herself constantly in the sun, I’ve followed her for years and she always has

• Heart
Oooo Linda duck off You are not sharing for awareness,it’s to get more followers so you can get more ads and money, your full of yourself how many bloody times are you going to share your story 😂 just stop with the self pity when there is far more in the world going on

Linda just thought she’d show her face as so many asking where she was, no they weren’t asking you just can’t keep away with your hypochondria stories
Let’s mention all your appointments draining the nhs but your still ok to do house renovations and spill out the affiliate links
Can’t stand this female and the feel sorry me vibes. Not meaning it harsh she toasted herself on a subbed and on holidays, knew the risk and is paying the price

• Haha
So glad this one has a thread she is insufferable with her constant medical dramas and sad face...she gives off munchausen vibes
..by all means make awareness about skin cancer but then go and get burnt to a crisp...make it make sense...her home is just a clone of Hinch and nothing original same as Beggy who also punts soul candles and thrives on medical dramas....so yeah

Here we go again. Videos crying. Health issues throughout the whole of the family. It’s draining. Everything starts with ‘news just in’ or
‘Breaking news’. NO-ONE CARES. NO-ONE.

• Haha