Linda.myhomestyle16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why hasnt she got a thread already?!?

claiming she has had covid-19 for the past 3 weeks but has still managed todo tons of stories and posts.Says she hasnt been tested but got given to fit it 😱 first ive heard of antibiotics curing covid-19.

Reactions: 1
She did have thread but for some reason it was deleted.
Can't stand her! Erm... erm... I'm ill... erm.

And why does she only take pictures of her bed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her usp for selling is the sympathy vote. Hypochondriac until there is a night out or holiday on offer. Usually does this after a holiday so our Graham and her elderly mum do all the washing and ironing. I feel so sorry for her husband

Reactions: 3
Does she ever stop moaning? At it again today! She's the illest person in the land. Get a life, get a job and take your face for a tit.

Reactions: 5
She is sooo boring. She has no content at all. Always I’ll, always moaning, always posting her bed! The rest of the house must be tit!

Reactions: 4
The house is nothing special in my opinion, quite dated in many ways.
She is very vanilla.

Constantly buying followers. Just click on her followers look at each one. If they only have a few posts they are most definitely bought. Sad sad woman, she needs to grow up. Constantly asking her followers questions for engagement. Such a boring life.

Had to come & see if this thread was still active.
Holy tit, this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
I appreciate the bee sting was awful and must have been scary for her, but how long is she going to milk it?
So it's now affecting her heart & her BP oh as well as having to wear a heart monitor & have an echo scan.
I've had numerous echo scans, worn a heart monitor for a week, a bp machine for a week too, yet I still went to work and carried on as normal.
As for her staying in bed for days on end because of an increase in her bp medication, well I've never seen the likes of it in my life.
Everything she does is a bloody drama, my god she must be so draining to be around.
A couple of her stories and I feel like smashing my head off a brick wall so I can only imagine what she is like in 'real' life.
🥱

Btw, Graeme has taken early retirement don't you know? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to come & see if this thread was still active.
Holy tit, this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
I appreciate the bee sting was awful and must have been scary for her, but how long is she going to milk it?
So it's now affecting her heart & her BP oh as well as having to wear a heart monitor & have an echo scan.
I've had numerous echo scans, worn a heart monitor for a week, a bp machine for a week too, yet I still went to work and carried on as normal.
As for her staying in bed for days on end because of an increase in her bp medication, well I've never seen the likes of it in my life.
Everything she does is a bloody drama, my god she must be so draining to be around.
A couple of her stories and I feel like smashing my head off a brick wall so I can only imagine what she is like in 'real' life.
🥱

Btw, Graeme has taken early retirement don't you know? 🙄
I agree! I’ve been in engagement rooms with Linda and my god she is so self absorbed it’s unreal.

Her stories are overkill! No one cares! But then they do as they like to watch a car crash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Quite glad I see she has a thread. I do generally feel so bad for her with her finger, all from a sting, but she’s now driving me nuts. The constant need for other stuff to be wrong and a full run down of every medical test she’s having. All her stories are is health woes, soul candles and shout outs

Quite glad I see she has a thread. I do generally feel so bad for her with her finger, all from a sting, but she’s now driving me nuts. The constant need for other stuff to be wrong and a full run down of every medical test she’s having. All her stories are is health woes, soul candles and shout outs
What’s wrong with her finger?

What’s wrong with her finger?
She got stung by a wasp or some sorting of stinging bug, it was horrendous to be fair and it must get her down. I felt sympathy for her but now feel worn out when I watch her stories with the moaning

She got stung by a wasp or some sorting of stinging bug, it was horrendous to be fair and it must get her down. I felt sympathy for her but now feel worn out when I watch her stories with the moaning
Christ on a bike. She would have milked that content out of that!!! Xx

The problem is she is such a hypochondriac that when something does happen to her and she is ill - no one believes her! Cried wolf far too many times.