Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
So glad this one has a thread she is insufferable with her constant medical dramas and sad face...she gives off munchausen vibes
..by all means make awareness about skin cancer but then go and get burnt to a crisp...make it make sense...her home is just a clone of Hinch and nothing original same as Beggy who also punts soul candles and thrives on medical dramas....so yeah

Reactions: 2

Mutley98

VIP Member
Glad I’m not the only one, I dread to think of how
Many sad face selfies she has in her camera roll. She did the same with the sting in her hand, constant woe is me posts. She’s still alive has a nice home and her health. Would love to know what the 47 surgeries were for
Also ditch the eye liner you look loads better without it
And I’m sorry to see non sympathetic but she used sunbeds for years so what did she expect

• Heart

Unagi

Chatty Member
The house is nothing special in my opinion, quite dated in many ways.
She is very vanilla.

A girl has no name

Chatty Member
She did have thread but for some reason it was deleted.
Can't stand her! Erm... erm... I'm ill... erm.

And why does she only take pictures of her bed?!

• Haha

Missmarie

Constantly buying followers. Just click on her followers look at each one. If they only have a few posts they are most definitely bought. Sad sad woman, she needs to grow up. Constantly asking her followers questions for engagement. Such a boring life.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Quite glad I see she has a thread. I do generally feel so bad for her with her finger, all from a sting, but she’s now driving me nuts. The constant need for other stuff to be wrong and a full run down of every medical test she’s having. All her stories are is health woes, soul candles and shout outs

Mutley98

VIP Member
Sure she has Munchausen's as everything is ten times worse with her, her endless surgeries

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
Here we go. Yes she’s had surgery but who is doing videos of her getting out of bed with
Nurses helping. She’s crying in pain apparently all the time. Never had pain like it. I agree surgery is painful but if it’s that painful and she’s crying all time why is she putting reels on Insta with music and doing montages? Cant be that bad then can it as her mother ain’t doing her reels for her. This is going to be the next 6-8 weeks now. It’s all for effect. I think she actually loves having operations. Her surgery was ALL day as well and she has to have more surgery on her back so already planning ahead I see.
Yep I thought the exact same thing, so dramatic
She thrives off surgery and people being unwell like her parents

mrspalamo

I normally don’t post on here, I’m just a lurker. But when I saw someone had commented I had to add my piece. My God. The drama, the crying to music, the reels daily about how brave she’s being. It’s unwatchable imho , yet it’s boosting her followers somehow 😱
It’s utterly cringe ! Give it a rest !!!!

Elizabethwakefield

She acts like she is dying of cancer she is a drama queen she wants all her reels shared for awareness she’s full of shit it’s to get her more followers and then more ads so more money she’s quite pathetic when there’s people out there fighting for their life’s and she’s all poor me with her tiny scar which isn’t even noticeable

Elizabethwakefield

The new room is so bland and cold looking she really does not have good taste the fireplace should of been in the middle not at the side of the wall it’s stupid looking and all those lies on her posts and stories about wanting to raise awareness and share it , I was right from day 1 it was all about getting more followers and selling more shite as everything is an Ad now she’s shown her true colours

Mutley98

VIP Member
It’s that stupid reel with the voice over that does me in when the guy say about ‘holding it all in’ and she’s looking at the camera with the sad puppy eyes, next story is that tacky house, looks ten years out of date

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I do feel bad that this has all come from a bee sting, but my god for someone who says they don't want to talk about it she sure as hell does a lot of talking about it.
You can live a full life with a finger missing, it's horrible, but c'mon Linda you aren't dying.
My sons best friend lost both legs and part of his arm after an explosion in Afghanistan. He was 19 years old at the time. He now has prosthetic legs but not on his arm, he gets by without that.
Also, what is this second option she is definitely taking yet doesn't know what it is?
I'm confused.

Reactions: 1

Mutley98

VIP Member
One of the biggest hypochondriacs on insta, her wide eye look as well freaks me out, always when she ranting or moaning. The sting she had looked awful but it was the drama that went with it ‘I went to theatre fully dressed’ so what probably happens to lots of people
I’ve been watching race across the world when the young lad with one leg, he just gets on with it no woe is me and it must be so hard for him. Our Linda thought would be taking crying selfies
She toasts herself constantly in the sun, I’ve followed her for years and she always has

• Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Here we go. Cryptic reels about a decision she was waiting for. Next thing is memes about spinal surgery. It’s going to be the latest upheaval. Cue music with tears and an hour by hour recovery from anaesthetic then surgery. Give me a break man.
Oh yeah holding up her 'disabled ' hand and proceeds to write 20 paragraphs...doesnt graham give her any fucking attention...attention seeking cunt

VoicingOpinion

Why hasnt she got a thread already?!?

claiming she has had covid-19 for the past 3 weeks but has still managed todo tons of stories and posts.Says she hasnt been tested but got given to fit it 😱 first ive heard of antibiotics curing covid-19.

shambleshome

She’s had people message her , saying why did u post the video from hospital
And she sooooo angry about them messaging her!
What did she expect 🤬

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
I know I go on about her but does she ever stop, I get she’s had a skin cancer removed but I’m sick of her stories complaining about everything. She doesn’t shut up she’s so bloody dramatic. If it’s not her and her 40 odd surgeries it’s how wonderful her husband is or her parents
Flogging soul candles as well using her skin cancer as a plug as they helped her relax, please.!

• Heart