Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
She got stung by a wasp or some sorting of stinging bug, it was horrendous to be fair and it must get her down. I felt sympathy for her but now feel worn out when I watch her stories with the moaning
Christ on a bike. She would have milked that content out of that!!! Xx

Reactions: 1

Elizabethwakefield

Bright red and burnt and this was earlier this year.
look through her pictures and videos, her and husband are sun worshippers, that picture was recently and it’s NOT false tan as she would like us to believe as can see the tan lines on her wrist now she’s spreading awareness 😂😂 she clearly learnt nothing from her Mum having skin cancer as she continued to sun bathe with husband , proves she’s full of shit and fake as they come

Attachments

Mutley98

VIP Member
I’m so much pain asking for advice off Instagram 😂 if your in pain contact your medical professional not your followers. All for attention ‘oh look at me I’ve had an operation’

• Haha

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
The problem is she is such a hypochondriac that when something does happen to her and she is ill - no one believes her! Cried wolf far too many times.

Mutley98

VIP Member
Does this woman ever just wind it in, weight loss now, prayers for her parents last week

Mutley98

VIP Member
Actually feel really bad for her with her latest stories, she’s annoying at times but wouldn’t wish that on anyone, all from a sting

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
And queue Linda using her hand for bloody engagement!!!! Oh and to sell a bath robe from Christy.
Is there anything these insta huns won’t use for engagement???

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
Quite glad I see she has a thread. I do generally feel so bad for her with her finger, all from a sting, but she’s now driving me nuts. The constant need for other stuff to be wrong and a full run down of every medical test she’s having. All her stories are is health woes, soul candles and shout outs
What’s wrong with her finger?