Limerick Huns #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A deflate diet.. what's that I need to be on that Mable syrup. Someone said who cares about her deals haul, and she replied with a video slagging his spelling and the original tiktok she put up was spelled wrong aswell. It's embarrassing like. Knew the diet wouldn't last long. She'll change her name to something else the weekend again. She definitely doesn't know about this site. She would have said it.

Reactions: 2
It's literally in the constitution that Irish is our first language so it's great she speaks a bit on Today FM
(it may not be in practice but that's a different debate)

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice Helena unislim (on her new page!!) wearing the keffiyeh scarf last week saying she’d be wearing it for the foreseeable for peace! And not seen it on her since! #bandwagon

Reactions: 1
Did anyone notice Helena unislim (on her new page!!) wearing the keffiyeh scarf last week saying she’d be wearing it for the foreseeable for peace! And not seen it on her since! #bandwagon
No but is she still pedalling the Unislim shite? Jesus is that the only job she has?

@Lmkgirl how you doing misses xxxx
I'm ok Mrs and yourself?
Got over the Christmas in one piece hard after just loosing a parent.

I see ppl are asking about Claire Clarkson thread.
Her instagram has 17K followers and TikTok has 142K followers...
Her bloody lecturers voice is really getting to me

Reactions: 4
The first one is very tough it gets a bit easier though

Reactions: 1
Loulou is tired and not feeling 100% again.....the carry on out of her is ridiculous. She needs to cop on to herself.

Reactions: 7
Claire really needs a thread! Didn't she kind of scam people to sign up to her advice page. Got loads of people to sign up to be entered into a big competition and the price was for some beauty treatment in Galway but it was only 300 euro voucher for a treatment that cost way more than that? I could be wrong here?! But I remember people going mad on tiktok saying they wanted refunds

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.