Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Oh I got up at 7am today, SEVEN AM!’

Ok lily, try getting up at 6am every weekday to go to an actual job like the majority of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol why do new parents always assume that their baby is desperate for food just because they're looking at it and taking an interest? You could dangle anything in front of their eyes and they'll follow it. They're curious about everything at this age because they're just starting to notice the world around them and everything is new.

Mine was desperately interested in some scissors at about that age, and was fascinated by a candle flame. I never thought to ask my ig followers their opinion on whether she should have them, just trusted those pesky “experts”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s just said that her partner works 3 days a week and she does 2 days- what a joke.

They must be rolling in cash if they can both afford to be part time

Reactions: 4
She’s just said that her partner works 3 days a week and she does 2 days- what a joke.

They must be rolling in cash if they can both afford to be part time
She's a bloody joke. Honestly, I despair. Who why actual duck does she think she is. Royalty, obviously🙄

Reactions: 3
I saw from Lily’s stories that the The Sunday Times have posted their top 100 “influencers”. What a load of rubbish!
However delighted to see Anna is number 30 as Lily will be fuming cos she’s 58!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has no idea how lucky they are.

Considering how dull her content is and how miserable she appears I can’t believe it either.

• Haha
I saw from Lily’s stories that the The Sunday Times have posted their top 100 “influencers”. What a load of rubbish!
However delighted to see Anna is number 30 as Lily will be fuming cos she’s 58!
Don’t watch her much anymore either.
Used to watch them all ages ago (Lilly, Anna, Estee, Amelia) when they were slightly relatable or at least their content was anyway. It’s just all the same now.

Joe Sugg was like 5 and Zoe was number 50 something...bet that’s gone down well 😂

I was surprised to see Lily in the top 100 at all tbh!!

Reactions: 8
Makes me laugh how insistent she is that Grey needs constantly entertaining 🤣 she’s what? 3-4 months old? Lily enjoy the fact that she doesn’t need constantly entertaining!!
My friends kid is now 4 and won't do anything alone! She has to be constantly entertained/played with as she's never been left to entertain herself! My 4yr old will happily play alone as she's been told that I can't play all the time (eg if I'm cooking and she's either been to young/doesn't want to help) Lily will be kicking herself when grey is older!

Reactions: 2
I've found the full list of the top 100 influencers on the Daily Mail site. I was surprised that Ruth and Caroline weren't on it. ( I bet Caroline is cross).

Reactions: 1
I've found the full list of the top 100 influencers on the Daily Mail site. I was surprised that Ruth and Caroline weren't on it. ( I bet Caroline is cross).
Link here if anyone wants a read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...vealed-Gamers-lifestyle-fitness-vloggers.html

Few examples of summary for each influencer:

32. Thuy Lee xThuyLe - Beauty
A London-based beauty vlogger and makeup artist, Thuy Lee posts incredible makeup looks to her 300k strong YouTube subscribers.

or this

67. Megan Jayne Crebba Bodyposipanda - Body Positive
Megan, 24, from the UK, blogs all things body positive on her colourful blog, YouTube and Instagram page,

and then we have Lily's

58. Lily Pebbles Lily Pebbles - Fashion
Lily Pebbles lives in London and is a blogger. She has released a book named the F Word.
LOL

I have gone through the list and hers is the most beige description there is. Because there is literally nothing interesting and special about her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will be joining the 5am club when the little one gets a bit older.
I got up at 5 this morning. I had to drop off my 17 year old at school at 6.00 with his suitcase because his year is going on a 5 day trip to Berlin. So those 5 o'clock alarms are still very much a reality 😂😂😂

I’m awake at 5am because I work night shifts, I go home, sort the kids out and then get on with studying for my masters. Without a partner or husband. She doesn’t have a clue!

Reactions: 5
Zzzzzzz hello fresh! What a cringey ad! “I’m sooo busy with baby and this is just so handy (and free) and I just love it”(mostly because I’m being paid a shedload to flog it) “this is a good one”..riveting content Lily! That and the gormless, idiot husband dragged in to it. He seems to be on her channel a lot now 🙄 She is really throwing herself into her insta and YouTube, probably because she’s the main earner now. How about some interesting, non baby, content? Her channel is definitely heading down the QVC route 💩 roll up roll up... get your tat here with my affiliate link....

Last edited:
Zzzzzzz hello fresh! What a cringey ad! “I’m sooo busy with baby and this is just so handy (and free) and I just love it”(mostly because I’m being paid a shedload to flog it) “this is a good one”..riveting content Lily! That and the gormless, idiot husband dragged in to it. He seems to be on her channel a lot now 🙄 She is really throwing herself into her insta and YouTube, probably because she’s the main earner now. How about some interesting, non baby, content? Her channel is definitely heading down the QVC route 💩 roll up roll up... get your tat here with my affiliate link....
She's so bland and predictable, and so is Rich, what a bloody boring pair. Fancy spending time with the both of them😴😴😴. A quick cure for insomnia🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.