Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bleeping disgusting, begging like that when she could buy a new TV with barely a second thought.

Reactions: 11
She’s bleeping disgusting, begging like that when she could buy a new TV with barely a second thought.
There is no shame in our society these days , anything goes if it gets you what you want .

What a society we live in when you can post a picture online ,as a well known content creator , knowing you’ll be given free stuff, yet we live in a time when food banks exist and places of safety are at risk through lack of money .

It’s insane.

Reactions: 14
I doubt she's bought so much as a nappy for Grey. Surely with all the money they've saved they could afford a fancy TV?

Reactions: 5
That's why she filmed there, right in front of the old tv so she could beg, I mean casually mention that they need a slimmer model. Quite a few instagrammers have been gifted new tv's lately. She's got wind of it and is trying her luck. 🤔.

Also, who the duck wants to see her folding up her bloody clothing😡😡😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 4
typical Lily - not on her radar unless its happening to her. Plus its probably a lie as she will have been away with her family before surely?
She’s so self absorbed that she wouldn’t have noticed her sister using a different one. That said they probably don’t all get the same flight together so she wouldn’t have noticed.

Reactions: 1
OOh I love this save up for one my arse. We recently decided we will replace our 12 year old TV in the sitting room. We are 2 early retired pensioners and yes freely admit we don't exist on a basic pension by any stretch of the imagination, are mortgage free and have reasonable savings. However going on his job average salary estimation and what instagrammers with her number of followers seem to earn their income is estimated to be 5 times ours per annum. So wtf is she talking about. Their only extra outgoings to us are their mortgage and maybe student loans. On the other side they have earnings opportunities we don't - known as free gifts. Yet for us TV purchase is no sweat. We pop into John Lewis because we like their added years guarantee, we don't want the very latest one that virtually makes you your evening hot chocolate drink for late night TV viewing (Good job they seem to be £2000+ but you know what we could have afforded it if we could have seen the point or more truthfully understood it). Us - We want a SMART TV like we have in our bedroom. OK Sony 48" is £750 say no more we add the sound bar and a couple of other bits we spend just over £1000. DISCLAIMER ALERT: I am very aware thats a lot of money for very many people please bear with me the point of this is just to show that using us as a comparable Lily and her husband appear to have the resources to easily go out and buy their own SMART TV

Reactions: 10
This is abhorrent and I resolve to email any company that sends this beggar a TV to say it is disgusting

That's why she filmed there, right in front of the old tv so she could beg, I mean casually mention that they need a slimmer model. Quite a few instagrammers have been gifted new tv's lately. She's got wind of it and is trying her luck. 🤔.

Exactly.

SO bad... she even set it up earlier in the day by saying ohhh how does everything end up on here. So as not to make it look like a beg.

Jesus Christ - back in the day everyone had a McLaren Quest. That could withstand a nuclear attack and cost tuppence. I appreciate that Grey might be a bit too small for that now but I just used my sisters old pram from her kids for first six months and then got a buggy. The kids don’t give a tit what they are sat in, they cover it all in crap anyway. Just enjoy your daughter and be grateful you are not having to go back to a job where you don’t see her for hours.
Yes! Loved the quest 😆 you can use them from 3 months too

Anyone else get the impression from her stories that she’s not really enjoying motherhood at all? I mean, she might be loving it, but her stories portray someone desperately seeking to get back to their old life, constantly sharing memory posts of the ‘good old days’ and how she misses stuff, and her spending time away from Grey etc etc.

I know new mama-ing is hard, but there are some lovely, amazing bits that she chooses not to share. The only things she does seem to share from her new mama life are the hard bits and product shills.

Reactions: 6
I don’t remember a time when she has ever looked happy! I stopped following because she always seemed miserable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do feel like Lily has gone maybe a bit too far the other way from the baby mummas who gush about how amazing motherhood is all the time in a totally unrealistic fashion.... I know it is hard but a balance would be nice to see!

Reactions: 4
Has this woman no shame!? Does she honestly think we can’t spot such an obvious ploy for a tv that she could buy in a heartbeat. Saving up for it, oh please Lilly we are not idiots! Fleur de flog asked for “suggestions” for a kitchen company and voila she is now “working with” ie. getting a free kitchen from some hideously expensive company, the plugs have started already. Can’t wait for the post showing us her new TV that they are “so grateful for” from a brand that she “just loves” and yeah “we were going to buy it” ......it actually makes me so angry! All of that money and free stuff and she’s still a miserable cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She also filmed a time-lapse of herself washing baby bottles :rolleyes:

Maybe a beg for some kind of pricey Tommy Tipee steriliser...

She also filmed a time-lapse of herself washing baby bottles :rolleyes:

Maybe a beg for some kind of pricey Tommy Tipee steriliser...
She's on her Insta stories this morning putting on her bloody make up🙄. Can she not see that it's as boring AF. Also, nobody wants to see that miserable face close up😂

20190820_093158.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wish they’d make it if something is gifted that they then can’t add an affiliated link to it! Basically making money from freebies! So greedy!

If any bloggers/vloggers want to know why people are scathing about their work load and that it not a real job then all they have to do is look at Lily.

So her ‘returning to work’ after her baby is to sit at her laptop and start faffing around (probably begging for freebies!). Meanwhile baby is in the next room with her husband!!!!!! Does she not realise that most mothers have no choice but to leave their babies early in the morning with a childcare provider or family and then cope the whole day without seeing their baby!!! They then see their baby for a few hours before doing exactly the same 5 days a week. All the time while Lily is in the comfort of her own room, can see her baby all the time, is gifted everything etc etc

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.