Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly is clearly begging for a Yo-yo, if she was so desperate to get one just either give away the slivercross or say no, oh sorry I forgot, that’s a £250 pram for free of course she’ll say yes 😡😡😡

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her yesterday, the fact she's comparing buggies by the pool on her daughter's first holiday for the sake of a few pennies by way of a couple of affiliate links was the last straw, these people literally put Instagram before EVERYTHING going on in their lives.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She honestly is clearly begging for a Yo-yo, if she was so desperate to get one just either give away the slivercross or say no, oh sorry I forgot, that’s a £250 pram for free of course she’ll say yes 😡😡😡

Id be pretty annoyed if i was working for silver cross and saw her stories, i agree she seems to be angling for a free Yo-yo! She just appears so ungrateful for that free pram.

Reactions: 6
Id be pretty annoyed if i was working for silver cross and saw her stories, i agree she seems to be angling for a free Yo-yo! She just appears so ungrateful for that free pram.
Well, she's giving the buggy enough publicity by comparing them anyway so with any luck the company won't feel the need to gift her one.

Reactions: 2
She’s insufferable.

These people can’t stay away from their phones ; scared of missing out on anything that could come their way .

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ - back in the day everyone had a McLaren Quest. That could withstand a nuclear attack and cost tuppence. I appreciate that Grey might be a bit too small for that now but I just used my sisters old pram from her kids for first six months and then got a buggy. The kids don’t give a tit what they are sat in, they cover it all in crap anyway. Just enjoy your daughter and be grateful you are not having to go back to a job where you don’t see her for hours.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ - back in the day everyone had a McLaren Quest. That could withstand a nuclear attack and cost tuppence. I appreciate that Grey might be a bit too small for that now but I just used my sisters old pram from her kids for first six months and then got a buggy. The kids don’t give a tit what they are sat in, they cover it all in crap anyway. Just enjoy your daughter and be grateful you are not having to go back to a job where you don’t see her for hours.
Didnt maclaren ones go out of fashion when they had that problem with children getting fingers caught in them and getting chopped off? Or am I thinking about a different brand?

Didnt maclaren ones go out of fashion when they had that problem with children getting fingers caught in them and getting chopped off? Or am I thinking about a different brand?
No idea but no one worried about kids safety back in the day!!! Disclaimer - my kid is still
alive and has all his fingers I promise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of firsts for Grey on this holiday! Go grey! She has embraced them all. I for one can’t wait for her holiday tips on return!

• Haha
So she is not going to say where she is staying as it wasn’t good enough basically. However she willingly shows us all the stunning villa with the indoor tree and the beautiful pool! If that’s not good enough to share then I am sorry but what a spoilt brat! Also it’s very different taking a baby on hol on your own to going with half your family. Nights out together and nice peaceful swims. No issue with going away with her family but please don’t give us a how we survived a holiday with a young baby tip sheet.

I thought the same! She said she wouldn’t be showing / sharing the villa and then for the next few days has posted how amazing it is...so strange. And also even if you don’t like it, if other people want the details just share them. You don’t have to make the decision for everyone Lily!

I thought the same! She said she wouldn’t be showing / sharing the villa and then for the next few days has posted how amazing it is...so strange. And also even if you don’t like it, if other people want the details just share them. You don’t have to make the decision for everyone Lily!
Yes, I think it is because it is so expensive and people will realise that is why you have schill pushchairs when you are away to raise funds to pay for a villa that was not gifted for once.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but am I just clued up, there are clearly signs before you through security that say if you’re under 12 you can use the e gates...... it’s not some myth you just ignore your whole
Life

Sorry but am I just clued up, there are clearly signs before you through security that say if you’re under 12 you can use the e gates...... it’s not some myth you just ignore your whole
Life
typical Lily - not on her radar unless its happening to her. Plus its probably a lie as she will have been away with her family before surely?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.