Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been stalking this thread (and a few others!) for a while and finally made an account to comment 🙌🏻

One thing I did want to mention that is a littttle our of date was her pumping with the Elvie under 6 weeks. I think she mentioned Grey had weight loss issues and they were readmitted, if so she was likely told to express for top ups & to increase her supply. Can’t really cast any shame if that was the case. That said, I’m soooo bleeping confused as to why Elvie would pay her to promote them AFTER she stopped BFing. That makes absolutely no sense!

Her latest rant 😅😅 wtf?!

Reactions: 4
Well she moaned about lack of aircon in the baby’s room so that could be one reason but that was up to her to check on beforehand .

I took no notice of her until this thread but it seems she’s not happy unless she has something to moan about .

I can’t find anything appealing about her.

So she's on stories saying she wouldn't recommend the villa for several reasons. Wasn't she gushing over it a few days ago?
She could find fault in absolutely anything 🙄
Probably because if her sheeple found out how much it cost they would be shocked

Reactions: 5
She’s fallen into the classic trap - you have one kid and they’re a reasonably easy baby so you think you know everything about parenting and start sharing your ~knowledge~ on social media. I did it too! I have a tiny following compared to Lily but I did all the ‘advice’ posts when my easy baby was small. Then the baby became a toddler and I had another kid and realised I know bleeping nothing about parenting. We’re all making it up as we go along and to share ‘wisdom’ just a few weeks into the journey is disingenuous.

I unfollowed when she posted about Grey’s bedtime being at 5.39pm, just as I was eating for the first time that day. I don’t need that kind of negativity in my life 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the ‘we always disclaimed of something was paid for’ that gets me. Pull the other one.
DECLARED Lily, it’s DECLARED. I can’t with her. How can she not even hear that disclaim is the wrong word here?
Even I do and English is my third language.

Reactions: 13
She is so removed from reality. Her job is a cushy one. What about people earning minimum wage or on zero hour contracts? People who don't get free clothes, baby equipment, hair cuts, food, holidays. They work hard. She has the luxury of staying home with her baby and fitting in some well paid work around that. She's an actual headmelt.

Reactions: 9
Has she come from a privileged background ? It’s like she doesn’t have a clue how the rest of us work to live 😁😁.

It really is laughable .

Reactions: 2
Has she come from a privileged background ? It’s like she doesn’t have a clue how the rest of us work to live 😁😁.

It really is laughable .
She’s from North London (I think) and when she lived at home with her parents their house was pretty big. I’d say she is quite privileged.

What an absolute twit! That rant made my blood boil, who the actual f*ck does she thing she is? Moaning because we don’t appreciate how “hard” she worked to get where she is and dressing all the whining up as a support other women/positivity post! Bollocks! I support many hard working women who work full time with stressful, responsible jobs, who rear kids and buy their own stuff! I won’t support some uppety, whinging, spoilt brat with no grasp of reality who thinks for some reason she and those other idiot youtubers are above criticism! Sorry Lily did you find a cure for cancer? Eh no you started up a self serving channel that has earned you hundreds of thousands! That and not recommending the place she stayed, did they not give it to you for free then Lilly, oh dear having to actually pay for something are we? 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As if Lily was not enough we now have another joining in...
It’s like any other job, if you go in, do a good job, set things up well , get the fundamentals right or set up new things, then you move on, but the work you implemented is still used in full or part. It’s life. If they want to remove the chip off their shoulder that what they do is “real work” then they need to realise that in actual real work, things move on and people piss you off. I know for a fact that some of the things I put in place at previous employers are still around, people may have renamed the files or updated them slightly, but I don’t go banging their door asking for the credit to remain in my name. It’s a job, not the Nobel prize.

So she's on stories saying she wouldn't recommend the villa for several reasons. Wasn't she gushing over it a few days ago?
She could find fault in absolutely anything [emoji849]
Probably because there's nothing in it for her. No PR experience to share (flog), no working partnership so not gonna bother.

Reactions: 3
She could find fault in absolutely anything 🙄
Am sure Clemmie Telford did something like this a while ago, she gave somewhere a bad review because her 'press discount' wasn't to her liking.

Reactions: 1
I am sure she has worked hard, like most people. But she should also recognise that she’s had enormous privilege that enabled her to do this as a career and it’s been easier for her to succeed than others - she’s white, straight, no financial insecurity, very middle class, able bodied, and so on. She does nothing to try and break down those barriers in the online/Instagram world. So my respect for her is entirely limited. It’s really sad to see how many of these white middle class bloggers have stayed entirely in their own circle, patting each other on the back, without ever making any visible effort to make space for people who could never dream of trying to climb the blogger/Instagram ladder. I guess why change the system when it serves you so well?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.