Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Me as well. I think there is going to be a huge swing against all this. I think it is disgusting. How many people did they send 60 lipsticks to!! JFC what is wrong with the world
I've messaged her and the brand saying how disgusted I am with that and how they have lost me as a customer (not that it will make a blind bit of difference)

Reactions: 12

Ejwyld

First time poster and had to come on to say how much this has annoyed me - she's spouting off like she's breastfed til her kid was 4/fed multiple babies and in fact she didn't do 2 months (which is of course fine) but don't hold yourself out as an expert and advertise an incredibly expensive product which you've barely used! Am going to email Elvie as think this campaign is a terrible idea!

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Looking forward to seeing what she gives to Anna for her 30th seeing as Anna gave her Lily a £300+ customised cashmere sweater when Lily turned 30. And Lily is notoriously (by her own admission) tight fisted.

(Not saying gifting in friendships should be strictly equal, it depends on the friendship and income disparity etc. But they are in the same industry, must be on similar/ball park incomes etc - a degree of reciprocity makes sense).

HashtagRealTalk

Facts we’ve learned about “Grey” so far...

1) she gets “bored easily” and looking up at the face of her own mama isn’t enough at the tender age of (circa) three months old, so she requires a front facing buggy...

2) she needs her own chair for baby yoga classes...because lying on her back on a squishy mat alongside all the other babies partaking just won’t cut it

3) popping round your mates for a take away and taking Grey with you requires taking the essentials...wallet, watch, keys, phone, Baby Bath (because bathing her an hour earlier than normal just isn’t a viable option...)

4) despite “sleeping like a baby” the slightest adjustment in air temperature and ambience of moving from indoors to outdoors will be enough to wake her...

Firstly remind me why she continues to post videos up with the AUDACITY to offer parenting advice?! And secondly God help Pebbles when Grey is a teenager!

• Haha

Mummyto2girls_19

So Lily tried out mummy and baby yoga today and she took along Grey’s baby Bjorn bouncer chair so that the poor little mite didn’t have to lie on a baby mat 🤦‍♀️ Heaven forbid a baby lies on a mat..
I bet the other mums loved her! “Baby grey is far to special to be lying on a mat, she must sit on her Bjorn throne!” 🙄

• Haha

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

She didn’t have baby grey with her, she just saw some that someone else brought in and said it reminded her of home, I think that too much is being made of this. She’s not advertising or promoting bottle feeding, no more than when she posts about why she chose to bottle feed, if anything she was just making sure that everyone remembers that she has a baby.

Mummyto2girls_19

Her baby is so independent & likes her own space so much she’s had to take her into the toilet with her! She had her in a carrier not that long ago walking around her kitchen bar. No baby is independent or likes to be on there own. For gods sake my four year old still doesn’t like being without me. Babies change from one day to the next, so something that worked yesterday might not work today. Enough with the “tips” she’s trying so hard to be a mummy vlogger but she’s not relatable at all! The average first time mum doesn’t get that amount of stuff given to them free! & they certainly don’t have a platform where they can seek out freebies! I feel like Grey is being used & whatever the latest thing she’s been given is the kind of baby is she.

Mummyto2girls_19

Honestly how long has she had a baby & she’s already saying how amazing it is going out with just a handbag. You’d think she’s been locked up for 4 billion years the way she goes on! She chooses the work she does so it’s her choice to not be back in time to put Grey to bed. She’s in a very fortunate position to be able to pick & choose her working hours. Yes I know she’s felt she’s had to go back a lot sooner than most but it’s hardly hard graft! Posing with a few necklaces & carefully placed coffee cup boomerangs! She seriously is so out of touch with reality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Girl meister

Asking people if they want tips for taking a baby to a wedding.....
Is it me? She has had a a baby 2 minutes. All she did was take it out- it just happened to be a wedding. What has the world come to....

• Haha

Beaszwarc

Lily's plea for new jeans has worked. M&S has #gifted her a pair (and the rest of the outfit).
This is no longer infuriating, I think that now it is genuinely hilarious. How have we got to a point where 99.7% of the population has to earn their money and the other 0.3% only have to beg online looking like a wreck to get everything they need?

• Wow

Ella77

She’s fucking disgusting, begging like that when she could buy a new TV with barely a second thought.

I go for a walk every single morning with my baby in the carrier and never once have I stood outside my house. She makes mum life look such tediously hard work.
The baby just does what you do at that age 🙄

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
To be fair baby showers were never something that was done in the UK.
Even as little as ten years ago if you even said you were planning one you’d be looked at like you had 2 heads.
It really is an American trend that come over here, like “prom” and sweet sixteen parties. I don’t think it’s negative saying it’s an American custom or intended as an insult.
However GOD ALMIGHTY.
My only thought EVERY TIME I watch one of her vlogs is how much she reminds me of
AE87D826-9059-4A68-9A4A-DD1CEFFA3ED7.jpeg

This MUST have been her as a teenager.

She is 1000000000000000% MiserabLily Pebbles.
She really didn’t have many friends there at all but her family all seem so lovely, her sister is the image of her!

• Haha

LurkyLou

Honestly if she says 'porous' one more time. Why have kids if you're going to be so precious about everything? Hope to god she softens up before her baby turns into a velvet sofa ruining toddler ?
She addressed being a control freak in the Q&A. She admitted she's worried about lack of sleep, juggling time, having to put another person's needs before hers, and her stuff being destroyed by children. But at the same time she's not stressing herself out over a birth plan or pretty much anything related to the actual child. She was brutally honest about how selfish she is. The more she kept going the more I felt sorry for that poor baby. Thank God for Rich.

It should also come as no shock to anyone that her daughter will be in her videos. Lily may be many things but oblivious certainly isn't one of them. She knows Mom content is a gold mine. A small part of me wonders if that's why she chose to have a baby in the first place. Absolutely nothing about her screams maternal. If Rich hadn't been so insistent on kids I wonder if she'd even have put herself through this.

Laur91

VIP Member
No doubt that after she's done all that flying she'll publish 'tips' of her ow. It may even warrant a video.
I can’t wait for the IG story ‘IVE BEEN ASKED LOADS OF QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW WE COPED WITH THE FIRST BABY TO EVER FLY ON A 2 HOUR FLIGHT EVER AND CANT WAIT TO SHARE MY TIPS WITH YOU’

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Baby Anna-thropologie Glossier
Miserablily would definitely name her kid after her favorite store.
She might do a Fleur and call her puddle,
puddle pebble sounds good.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
In her stories the other day she was explaining that she does actually buy some stuff for her baby too, and gave some examples. Oh well done, you managed to put your hand in your pocket and actually spend some of your own money on something. Big pat on the back for you.
I've never been able to tolerate the snobby princess, but I thought I'd give her a chance when she was pregnant and gave birth... now I'm back to being unable to tolerate her again. Miserable fucking cow.