Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emlii

What is it with these floggers not showing their babies faces? I mean what do they think is going to happen?

N

NellieOleson

She still isn't using the paid partnership option
It says paid partnership on her instagram post that I can see?
I don't know why or how she gets so many questions about which watch she wears, she has been pushing Daniel Wellington so surely people could figure it out by now?

LurkyLou

Just watched her latest vlog. Maybe I'm seeing things that are not there, but did anyone else feel like Lily wasn't pleased to have Anna there? Lily just looked so over her. She didn't seem that way towards anyone else.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Quite. I went solo to NYC with a baby about the same age and took a rucksack and suitcase. Didn’t even bother with a buggy…
😁How long are they away for , please don’t say just a week, I’m really surprised at all the luggage.

They didn’t check about air con in a hot country in August , fools!

LurkyLou

I hate the woman but I think I understand where she’s coming from on this one. Not that I think the actual rules are confusing but if I share something on my Instagram (under 100 followers and I like it that way) that a friend has ‘gifted’ me from their small business do I now have to write #ad? My hairdresser quite often ‘gifts’ me a freebie haircut so if I post a pic and tag her (which I sometimes do) do I have to #ad? I’d assume not as I’m definitely not an influencer or doing for a living but there are those very rare people who just happen to have thousands of followers naturally. At what point do they start to fall under these guidelines?
If influencers are not being paid with stipulations to promote a product then they should not have to label it as an ad. But I also believe they should have to disclose any products that were sent in PR or gifted to them in the description of their posts. Their followers have the right to know this information. It definitely speak to the integrity of the influencer. You watch a few of Caroline Hirons empties videos and you'll get a sense of what she actually uses and the stuff she's just mentioning as a review for her blog. She's one in a very very very small list that are transparent. Another one is Fleur de Force, who might I add, also addressed this subject in her January Favorites in a much more mature manner. My problem with Lily's suggestion is that she's basically implying there is something to hide. Which leads me to the question, what and why? Knowing her she'd say it's not proper to publicly discuss your finances. To which I'd say, if you are going to take it upon yourself to play sales ambassador for a brand or company, then we deserve to know if you also invest your money in a brand, what you buy, and possibly how often. If you really believe in a product that much then you should have no problem sharing that information. I'm not Peddy Murphy. I've got no issues with these people getting freebies from a brand if they actually spend money there as well. You do realize that if they aren't paying then you are picking up the slack, right? There's also the issue of these vloggers making entire product review videos on gifted items and essentially turning it into a paying opportunity as they can still collect Google ad-sense on that video. What are you thoughts on that?

Last edited:

Meg1912

VIP Member
Grey Luna. Jesus what a ridiculous name. Saffron would have been better. A new born lovely baby and you call her grey. How drab and sad. Glad she’s healthy and she is very cute but a very Lily Pebbles choice of name.
OMG. Deat at that name. Saffron was waaaaay better! [emoji23][emoji23]

reader87123

VIP Member
What a dreadful name 😂

Sounds like a pretty horrible labour to me but if she's happy with how it went then that's the main thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jade33

VIP Member
Forgive me for being stupid ; why is she doing a ‘what’s in my hospital bag’ now ?

She’s had the baby , what’s the point?

Bloody hell, how has she become successful , she makes vanilla seem exotic and exciting .

I’m baffled , truly I am 🤔.
I can kind of see the point, assuming it's a what I used/didn't use type of video 🤷‍♀️

Jade33

VIP Member
It can do, you have swelling and fluid around the scar site, it may be limiting how active you are as you recover. Her baby is what, 3 weeks old? Let’s not shame her for not being back in her pre pregnancy clothes, lots of women aren’t! Variations of normal.
Im 6 weeks post partum and still choosing not to even try on my pre preg clothes! 😂 I don't know that your stomach goes down differently depending on your delivery, but mine went down quite fast. It seems to have gone backwards since, possibly due to how easy it is to snack on a biscuit when I'm making up a bottle! 😂