Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deleted member 48

She seems such a know-it-all. She's over thinking everything. Babies need to learn to be hardy, put up with noise etc, else they will struggle when older if they expect the world to ssssshhhhh! around them. Can imagine Lily knocking on neighbours' doors at 6pm to say please turn off your television, my baby is asleep.
Remember Lily wouldn't let friends hold Grey at a wedding they attended as they may have been drinking and it would over stimulate Grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t see the problem with showing bottles of formula on instagram, even if you are an influencer. Us formula feeding mums aren’t lepers!

If it’s not an ad or gifted it’s fine. Some of us have to formula feed and feel terrible about it (gave me PND) so people on here saying Lily should be pulled up by the ASA for showing a bottle of formula is not helpful to other mums who feel s**t because they failed at bf.

• Heart

ReginaFilange

Has this woman no shame!? Does she honestly think we can’t spot such an obvious ploy for a tv that she could buy in a heartbeat. Saving up for it, oh please Lilly we are not idiots! Fleur de flog asked for “suggestions” for a kitchen company and voila she is now “working with” ie. getting a free kitchen from some hideously expensive company, the plugs have started already. Can’t wait for the post showing us her new TV that they are “so grateful for” from a brand that she “just loves” and yeah “we were going to buy it” ......it actually makes me so angry! All of that money and free stuff and she’s still a miserable cow.

• Haha

Sherry50672

I hate how much she goes on about her body now. A lot of people are that size (or bigger), baby or no baby, that’s the body we live in. And that’s absolutely fine?! We’re not spending our days feeling total distain for ourselves, we’re just normal people living our lives. What I can’t stand is logging into social media and having to watch someone constantly going out about how awful their body is, when it’s a body that lots of other people have. The fact she does it without even considering for one second how it might make others feel, or the message she’s giving out, shows how truly self absorbed she is. Also newsflash lily: you won’t have the body that you had in your 20s for the rest of your life. Get over it and get on with your life, like most people do.

Also a ps in case she does read this: you have a daughter now, in a world more obsessed with looks and bodies and weight than ever before. Be responsible about how you talk about your body. Don’t pass down the same narrow and damaging ideas that you have about bodies, that have been ingrained in you. Don’t have her grow up with that kind of parent.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
F7D73542-CCE4-48E7-91A8-56F6F2BE682E.png

Wow, she issues orders like a tyrannical despot. Equally, he’s an idiot for obeying.
Was she never taught please and thank you as a child or is she just too good for manners?

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
Honestly how long has she had a baby & she’s already saying how amazing it is going out with just a handbag. You’d think she’s been locked up for 4 billion years the way she goes on! She chooses the work she does so it’s her choice to not be back in time to put Grey to bed. She’s in a very fortunate position to be able to pick & choose her working hours. Yes I know she’s felt she’s had to go back a lot sooner than most but it’s hardly hard graft! Posing with a few necklaces & carefully placed coffee cup boomerangs! She seriously is so out of touch with reality
If she dares to compare her ‘going back to work’ with a mother returning to a full time, out of the home job especially very early like some people have to I will lose my shiz. She has no idea.

Girl meister

Oh god she’s banging on about Hello fresh AGAIN today 🤬 Somebody please make it stop.... HELLO FRESH, please stop feeding idiot youtubers!!! If one more of these freeloaders tries to tell me how wonderful HF is I will scream. Yes I’m sure it’s amazing if you get it for free but back in reality they charge £65 for 3 meals for 4!
Last year I had Hello Fresh for months as it suited our life completely. Then they started giving it away free to these influencers so I canceled the membership. I told them why and they emailed back to explain why they do give aways... I said I don't care. We also had someone come to our house touting it again and I told him why I would not buy from them again...

onlyinitforthepony

Lol why do new parents always assume that their baby is desperate for food just because they're looking at it and taking an interest? You could dangle anything in front of their eyes and they'll follow it. They're curious about everything at this age because they're just starting to notice the world around them and everything is new.

Mine was desperately interested in some scissors at about that age, and was fascinated by a candle flame. I never thought to ask my ig followers their opinion on whether she should have them, just trusted those pesky “experts”

• Haha
  • Heart

bumblebees19

VIP Member
JFC I can’t believe that she is now advertising AND BEING PAID to spout off about the breast pump that is so expensive it has to be made of gold. She only bloody breast fed for 2 minutes which is absolutely fine but you would think they would want someone advertising for them who actually got proper and full use out of it. It beggars belief I really do think the world has gone stark raving bonkers.

She is really showing herself to be a bit of a dick with this campaign. She is doing an Ad for a product that she barely used, and was gifted to her, whilst saying it's expensive but worth the money. How does she know it was worth the money? She didn't buy it! If it was so worth the money, then why doesn't she put her money where her mouth is and buy it for a mum who can't afford it!

HashtagRealTalk

I honestly can’t stand this girl for one simple reason - she has nothing to offer her viewers because of her constant need to try and constantly grapple for freebies.

She posted a long caption up about trolling the other day (as did a load of other Insta-wannabes) in response to the ‘Jesy Nelson: Odd one Out’ documentary, but whilst jumping on the bandwagon I get the impression she and all the others are missing a key point. She’s not likeable, not because of her looks or figure...it’s because her personality comes across as greedy, entitled and selfish. And we the viewers are fed up with our social media platforms being absorbed by once creative instagram personalities taken over by endless adverts.

If you dare to try and challenge her or some of the others you get blocked and probably accused of “trolling” but there is a difference.

• Heart
Can we not lay into her over her labour though? She’s absolutely within her rights to moan if she ended up with an emergency c section after a long labour. I’d be moaning for months if that happened to me. Actually, probably years. My last labour lasted 24 active minutes and I’d still be within my rights to moan if I wanted to, it’s bloody painful.

I don’t mind the name, definitely not what I’d choose ((though I love Luna) but to each their own. My son has a fairly normal name and I have still had people call his name ridiculous - not everyone has the same tastes, thankfully or the world would be very boring.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
There are some folk who want to invite the unwelcome comments to add to their martyr complex.

I remember at work, a client brought in her 4 year old son, with long hair down to his shoulder blades, he was dressed top to toe in pink, then pulled up her top and started feeding in the middle of a consultation with us. She seemed displeased that no one batted an eyelid [in truth, no one cared] it was like she was ready and waiting to bite, no one took the bait ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

PowderGirl

It’s the ‘we always disclaimed of something was paid for’ that gets me. Pull the other one.
DECLARED Lily, it’s DECLARED. I can’t with her. How can she not even hear that disclaim is the wrong word here?
Even I do and English is my third language.

Sherry50672

I am sure she has worked hard, like most people. But she should also recognise that she’s had enormous privilege that enabled her to do this as a career and it’s been easier for her to succeed than others - she’s white, straight, no financial insecurity, very middle class, able bodied, and so on. She does nothing to try and break down those barriers in the online/Instagram world. So my respect for her is entirely limited. It’s really sad to see how many of these white middle class bloggers have stayed entirely in their own circle, patting each other on the back, without ever making any visible effort to make space for people who could never dream of trying to climb the blogger/Instagram ladder. I guess why change the system when it serves you so well?

• Heart

Patsy63

First time alone in TWO MONTHS!? Wow, what a trooper 🙄 try three years! (Not trying to be annoying, I wish someone would look after my child so I could go out with my partner in the evening!) 😂

Reactions: 12