Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teaforyou

Oh shame on me, I did watch the IG live with Anna and FFS, she continues to be the most pathetic human. ‘I’ll have to cut Rich’s hair in the evening, can’t do that with a baby’. ‘I’d love to paint, that’s my dream, can’t do that with a baby’. Oh FUCK OFF. Grey is just the perfect excuse now for her to continue her completely bland and unachieving life. How about you stop ‘binge watching’ shit tv and get off your lazy ass. And stop blaming your kid for your patheticness. Urgh.
Doesn’t Grey go to bed at 6.30pm sharp as per the ROUTINE ?! Plenty of time to do whatever she like. Given she doesn’t actually work, or do that much of the child care, has a feckin robot to hoover and clearly doesn’t wash her hair or face much, doesn’t do diy because she’s needs her husbands dad for that, doesnt exercise without a personal trainer, gets someone else to type 1987 into word for her shitty picture clusterfcuk in the hallway...... I could go on. She’s the dullest person.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Hi! I had to make an account on here since the *other* site is so, so slow!

I haven't been able to take Lily seriously for years (since she moved out of the little apartment, maybe) - everything is annoying, she's constantly begging and she takes herself as an interiors queen so seriously. And she is 100% taking advantage of online food delivery. She and Rich are more than capable to go to the grocery store 1x/week or once every 2 weeks, but she chooses not to because she's an entitled twat. Just because you can order your groceries online, doesn't mean you should - especially in a time like this when there are scores of people who put themselves at greater risk than Princess Lily when they leave their homes, if they even are able to leave. Her sisters live nearby, so if she has to order food online, combine everyone's list into one order? Or if her sisters are going grocery shopping, ask them to pick some stuff up. THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS, LILY.

This pandemic has really made it so blatantly obvious that influencers contribute nothing. Now that their sponsorships and freebies have dried up, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for "content". And please, Lily. When have you ever been grateful for anything?! I don't think these circumstances have affected you as greatly as you think they have.

ALSO - the reusable bag as virus transport is based on subpar science. The plastics lobby is taking advantage of people's fears to try to rollback plastic bag bands. Any bag, whether it be single use plastic or reusable, carries bacteria and germs anyway. Since the virus dies after a few days on most surfaces, as long as you're washing or not using the bag, there is no more harm than normal.

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I am so happy she got sent a free bottle of wine and flowers for Easter from Vichy and you have made her weekend ffs send it to a care home, vulnerable people or more needy than these people who can live without it for a few weeks.

• Angry

janedowe

Chatty Member
Oh shame on me, I did watch the IG live with Anna and FFS, she continues to be the most pathetic human. ‘I’ll have to cut Rich’s hair in the evening, can’t do that with a baby’. ‘I’d love to paint, that’s my dream, can’t do that with a baby’. Oh FUCK OFF. Grey is just the perfect excuse now for her to continue her completely bland and unachieving life. How about you stop ‘binge watching’ shit tv and get off your lazy ass. And stop blaming your kid for your patheticness. Urgh.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Polaroids stuck to the wall. Like a teenager’s bedroom. But in the downstairs loo. Grim.
Eeuuww it looks like it really would be like something from 'Law and Order - Special Victims Unit' when they uncover the lair of a predator.
Maybe that is the look they are going for tbf. If so (y) nailed it.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe she’s just posted that she needs to lie on the sofa after doing a live because it takes so much energy out of her 😂

Honestly, she must live in such a bubble if she can’t see how unrelatable she is.
came to say the same. One hour chatting to your mate on insta live drinking white wine and she needs a lie down because “it takes it out of her”. WTF. Try working a 12 hr shift in a manual job you absolute spoilt brat.
No doubt push over Rich will have to look after Grey as well because she’ll be too exhausted. In fact she probably forces him to stay in the bedroom!

• Heart

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Capture.JPG

Takes like 1 min to make lol.

On a normal day, she will go all begging like guys, I want something that says 1987 because is the year of me and my useless husband were born.

People will be like GO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR USING MS WORD

Then she will be like, guys you don't understand, I need that font, only that font but is not available on MS Word. This is so frustratingggggg, any graphic designer, please?

Two days later, someone kindly sends her a free print. classic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

shedidwhat?

Omg I can’t believe I’m finally writing here! ( English is not my first language so apologies for any grammar mistakes).

I have been following lily for 4/5 years now and I used to like her since she used to give me an insight of a Londoner lifestyle I was aspiring to have. She seemed so nice and simple and I did actually wrote to her several time, but no replies. Since she bought her house she has changed completely. Her content is a mix of moaning and sly bragging. I feel that she’s quite insecure with her life and she want constant attention. She as FOMO (fear of missing out) therefore she needs to do what other people/friends are doing or buying, with the excuse that their friend already got that product and they have recommended it. I remember reading a post that Anna wrote when turned 30. She stated how difficult it is to cope with the pressure to have babies, and that she is happy to be childfree at the moment. Sometimes I wonder if lily likes to overshare her mum life just to make others jealous. I think she is that kind of person. For instance Anna doesn’t have a garden, she keep saying how blessed she is to have an outdoor space, Anna spends time writing blog post, she ask on Instagram if people are still reading blogs. Anna does monthly favs, she start asking if people are still watching favs video on YouTube. If I was Anna I would tell her to f**k off.

Also I don’t mind people being a bit stingy or try to take advantage of a certain situation, but I found out lily is extremely stingy and not grateful. How can you make an ad for a very expensive pair of headphones that DO NOT PLAY ANY MUSIC, but are just noise cancelling, and then recommended it to your audience, while trying to save money on sockets when doing renovation because it is ridiculous to spend money on that? She is not relatable.

Also I found her relationship with Rich a bit weird. I do have a boyfriend that does everything Rich does, but I won’t share that with a public. She likes to brag the fact Rich can work from home, that he is quite present and involved with Grey’s activities. He can cook, that she can afford to have yoga/swimmingclasses for a baby. I think that there is nothing bad sharing this, but she is doing in it just for bragging.

And now she keep asking her followers advice. I thought she was the influencer the one that needs to teach something.

Moreover I remember when she used to say that she did want to be a conventional bride, that she doesn’t believe in baby showers, that girls can wear blue, men needs to spend time with their baby as much as women, and then she get rich to buy her and expensive watch as a push present???
why?

Btw I’m going to leave my DM’s that I used to send her before. How stupid I was?

Attachments

• Heart

FoggyDay58

Screenshot_20200407-175610_Instagram.jpg

"She won't believe it really happened". What? Of course she will. It'll just be a part of history for her, like WWII is for us - do any of us not believe that really happened? And anyway Grey's dear mother has plenty of gripping video evidence (such as the above).

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
The comment about baby gifts. When has Lily ever been grateful. Someone could gift her the world and she'd find something to moan about.
agree! “gifts can be overwhelming when you’re not in the right frame of mind to be grateful”?? How hard is it to say thank you? Or even ring/text/email the person a few weeks later and express thanks and an update? I’ve never had a problem being grateful for a gift. it’s like she’s coming up with an excuse to be rude. None of it is hard unless youre a naturally miserable and ungrateful bish like Lily.

Teaforyou

So Rich sent her flowers on Grey's birthday. Lily thanks for bringing Grey into our lives ahhhhh. Let's face it he would be dead if he didn't.
What did she get Rich for Greys first birthday?! Oh no, Lily I’m not into traditional gender roles conveniently fell back into gender norms again 🤦🏻‍♀️

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
View attachment 115465

Looks like Lily's love affair with rattan might be over at long last.
Will she write to HM for a refund

Be honest guys, how many of us actually LOL when we saw this post. I did

I can imagine how fuming she was, tosing it at her garden. I can totally imagine her tantrums. Why can’t she put it in a bin bag and put it in the bin outside of her house like what an adult would do

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
F me does Lily go on and on about that 'gallery wall'. Cutting out the shapesssss, then sticking it up the wall, then taking a picture of it, importing it to her laptop, playing around with it.... Normal people just take their family pictures and put them up, job done. She's been going on about this for weeks now, surely her life cannot be that boring? And why is it all prints, and no pictures of her family, aside of those of her grandparents? Or places she visited? I thought she looooooved photography so much?

Her whole house has been picked out online, nothing has any personal touches, no history. Even the year was only done because she saw it online somewhere. It's so sad, so cold and empty, so impersonal. Why would you want this?

Is she really that desperate for more impersonal freebies?

And ohhh my goodness when she went on and on and on about the shelfs... I had seen the IG posts, but it's just not normal to make such a big deal about it. Put 3 up, put 5 up, why ask strangers on the internet for advice? 'You all said 3..... and yes, they may collect dust, and we may not use them as much as we now think we will, but we can always take them off and close the holes.....' and then she looks at Rich to agree with her.... beyond sad. And then they ended up not putting them up at all because Rich has to wait for his dad to do it....... Honestly!! How are these two adults and parents??

Last edited:

Lechat

VIP Member
I don’t think any influencer infuriates me more than Hirons. Self entitled pug face fraud.
why is Hirons policing Lily’s comments? That’s weird in itself. like go back to your own page. I’m sure lily will come up with a passive aggressive story response to the comments later anyway

Imagine washing your face, and brushing your hair being worthy of content. I suppose it’s slightly better than picking out a chin hair... what’s next? How she wipes her bum? Her preferred loo roll placement? Seriously!!!!!!

...and that dreadful filter she uses, just adds to the whole drab content.
I know- everything looks jaundiced. She is likely on her last legs with gleam. The wailing and crying when that happens will be something to behold...

• Haha
Reactions: 18