Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
She literally had said "to anyone not english"
No, that has nothing to do with it. I knew what it meant when she said it, its just a crass way to describe your baby!
Agreed, she said it was an English phrase when trying to justify it. I'm English and I know exactly what it means, but it's not a phrase you'd use when referring to your baby daughter eating mango. It's just vulgar however she tries to paint it.

Reactions: 24

EiiiEiiiO

There are so so many pathetic youtubers out there; but I can honestly say she is the most inept woman of the lot. She’s baffled by common sense “issues” daily, she can’t cook, she can’t clean, she bitches and moans non-stop... How in the hell does this girl have any followers, much less be considered a guru? She’s a miserable ungrateful bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ruby Tuesday

How does she always manage to look simultaneously bored yet absolutely furious with her life and everyone in it at the same time?

• Haha

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Had to laugh at the bit in her stories where she said "people have been asking about 1987. It's mine and Rich's birth year, I'm flattered you didn't assume" No Lily, you daft bint, people didn't think you were born after 1987, they were probably wondering why on earth you would get your year of birth framed on Word art

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
E273D349-9663-491D-91A9-AB04A958014C.png

Lol can she not say she is Jewish and really nothing wrong with that.
I have a feeling that she does not want to be affiliate with her background. IMO

Esfinge

I rarely comment but for the love of God what the hell??? What are all those stories ? Is that content ? I just can not comprehend! I just can’t. I can’t believe I’ve watched a story of her and husband moving furniture and cleaning what’s behind saying it hasn’t been move for ages ( disgusting) showing her audience the dust and filth, putting away weetabix saying that the crumbs annoy her and what is all the fuss about the f... pictures on the wall putting them on the computer to see how it will look. For the love of god doesn’t she have anything else to do. Put them in the f... floor to check how they look you stupid ass. How would she cope with real life problems? The simpler things like putting cereal in a container , dusting behind furniture and omg the very important job of how to place pictures on a wall are stories now ? Oh no wait she wouldn’t have to deal with real life problems cause for that there’s mummy daddy and sisters. What a brat. Sorry for the language but enough is enough. Now I watch her stories to see how stupidly hilarious her next ‘problem ‘ will be. And I say problem cause everything has to turn into a difficult situation , a struggle. What a waste.

Lauradoraxx

Long time lurker, first time ever posting! Lily's latest instagram story, sharing her spotify playlist. 'My music taste is really niche'........ look in the playlist.... Harry Styles, Maroon 5, Miley Cyrus........... :ROFLMAO: wow she is so unique!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
What a great reason to put a delivery driver’s life at risk, hey Lily? So unnecessary. Shame on Vichy for sending this out and Lily for accepting it and showing it off. It’s the delivery drivers, bus drivers, rubbish collectors, NHS workers etc who deserve something to brighten their day not lazy spoilt influencers.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
As Anna posts her monthly favourites, she asks does anyone still watch monthly favourites...
I clocked that as well. Lily just doesn’t get it.

The difference is that Anna has stuff going on her life - she genuinely loves and is interested in fitness, books, films, skincare, makeup. Therefore favourites videos work well for her.

Lily on the other hand - whenever she makes a favourites video it’s a roundup of free shit she’s been sent recently or it’s evident she’s been rooting through her cupboards desperate for stuff to include like granola. So no Lily.. favourites don’t work for you.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Watched one of her IGTV on "beauty basics", she said that there's so much info online and she wanted to bring it back to basics, she said something like "there's so much info online it's overwhelming even for me, so I can't imagine what it would be like for someone not working in the beauty industry". WTF Lily, you don't have any special knowledge, you are literally the last person I would go to for skincare advice

• Haha

zigandzag

OMG she’s actually created the worlds most joyless and thoughtless birthday card!!!! 😂😂😂 WOW! She actually likes it and thinks it’s super cool and minimal.I can’t get over it! That card is a perfect representation of everything about her: bland, lazy, beige, joyless, thoughtless and late to the party 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Readread

VIP Member
Why has she got a bar cart anyway? We never see her drinking anything on her stories or videos, it's a total waste of space having all that booze out on show when they don't drink and don't seem to host people round for drinks either. She's seen it on someone's home instagram page or on pinterest and thought she'd copy it. Idiot.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t think any influencer infuriates me more than Hirons. Self entitled pug face fraud.

• Haha

Jxtina

Chatty Member
Oh shut uuuuuuuup about your "gallery wall" no one gives these things this much thought.
Those stories made my brain hurt as to how much thought she put into that. I put a load of prints I liked and photos of family up my stairs and the planning involved laying them out on the living room floor in the order I liked. Not taking a photo of the space, taking photos of the photos (wtf) and then photoshopping them on the wall. Who has that amount of time?!

• Haha

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
because she didn’t wear a conventional wedding dress and wore converse. such a cliche for non bridal brides imo. ‘oo look at me so quirky wearing trainers’ 🙄

It was the most basic bitch ‘Pinterest’ wedding ever. Got married in a barn too. Wow, how unique.

• Haha
  • Heart