Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211002-122806_Instagram.jpg

Here we are again - ad/pr text in white against a white background, all other text in black on every other story

I have now pointed this out to her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
How to dress comfortably in autumn? This from a woman who last year did not understand you should zip up your coat to stay warm in winter??

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she meant by there is NO room devider so she had an early night. Poor Rich, he was mislead that he will get a #prshag

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she meant by there is NO room devider so she had an early night. Poor Rich, he was mislead that he will get a #prshag
Most hotels I’ve ever stayed at haven’t had a room divider…. Even in a ‘family room’. What Lily’s really saying is she’s annoyed they weren’t gifted a suite!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

jaymie

VIP Member
Comments on YT, I love going there to read. Not sure if this is ass licking or trolling, or both.

This is the time the you need soho house to reach out and offer you a few days complementary stay look after yourself the dust is really affecting you try to get away for a few days .stay safe stay beautiful stay strong

• Haha
  • Wow

under the ivy

VIP Member
40774D86-C092-43FA-B17D-6D1A2CDE9FC0.png

Back to curling her hair. You can see the smoke coming from the straighteners 💀 nobody told her you need heat protectant.

• Wow
  • Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Lurker here.. but just wanted to express my genuine interest in the reason of why the hell this woman is always miserable ?
Is her child hard to manage?
Is her pregnancy complicated?
Is her husband a bad man?
Is her job hard?
Do they have financial problems ?

No. No and No and No.

So why does she always look miserable !!!!????

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she put up the shelves herself? She clearly thinks Rich is shit at DIY.. which fair enough, he’s an office worker not a handyman. But she expects him to be able to do it because he’s the man, even tho she always bangs on about breaking down gender stereotypes. Cow. She’s got two hands too. Use them then if you know better
I guarantee the reason they’d argue is because she makes him do things she wants then tries to micromanage him. I’d snap at her too.

I don’t take fashion or style advice from someone who wears black socks with white trainers, Victorian ghost outfits and baggy bobbly beige disasters… Sorry
Agreed. I have finally just unfollowed her, as an influencer she has absolutely no value to me - her content is poorly thought out ads that are poorly executed, or just her blatantly begging for free things for her house. If I am going to be sold to, I at least want to be sold to by someone vaguely competent.

Reactions: 41

oregano

This is not true love it’s just proof rich has absolutely zero self respect. She’s such a c*nt for criticizing his DIY execution then showing him slaving away painting her Sasquatch feet. She always says people don’t understand her humor and think she’s mean to rich but I don’t think she’d be laughing if he were posting these stories about her to an audience even 1/1000th of her audience’s size.

lavienrose

she secretly enjoys humiliating Rich and thinks she's being funny and other married women will relate. No Lily, most women treat their partners with respect!

stinkytink

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think her hair is breaking off because it can’t take another second listening to her moan and beg. If social media is like the best of reel of her life I shudder to think what goes on behind the scenes. 😱
Please dear lord incorporate this into next thread title. Lily Pebbles: Hair is breaking off her head cos it can't stand to hear her beg

No mascara?! Oh my god, how could she possibly enjoy a free hotel stay and free clothes for her child while she swans around London without poorly applying yet another make up product to her face?

I am also pregnant and have a two year old. I barely have time to button my shirts, let alone sort make up and straighten my hair. She is not relatable at all.

Also, I love the kids' clothes brand Bobo Choses, but it is pricey, and I would honestly think long and hard about buying anything from them now, knowing that a lackluster "influencer" like Lily can grab things for free. Surely that is the opposite purpose of her "job"?
This is basically what I wrote Treehouse. They were a hotel on my horizon, but I've now struck them off my list since they used Lily for PR. She didn't offer one iota of info that is not publicly available elsewhere, like their website or TripAdvisor––Pai, pizza place, kid friendly etc.

They literally gifted her a free stay so she could share negatives about the place. The actual opposite of the intended affect. I know I mention this all the time, but as someone working in marketing, this actually blows my mind how fucking awful this dummy is at her job, and why brands think it will be good for them to work with her. Maybe she can get the numbers to them, but the brand alignment and reputation is moving to being more important these days - it is the quality of the interactions and how those lead to the desired conversions, not just the flat views / followers, etc. Ugh ugh ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh I just watched the HN bit. First, I cannot believe she dressed herself and Grey so shabbily for a gifted PR shopping trip to HARVEY NICHOLS. That looks like a Walmart dress and Grey looks like she’s going to go farm something. And it’s a shopping trip for designer brands, nonetheless.

Second, I love Mini Rodini and find their clothes so cute and of such great quality. How is it that they are only “standing out” to her now??? Shouldn’t she know about cute kids clothes since that is basically her job, to have a pulse on lifestyle trends that are relevant to her and then market and monetize them?? It’s befuddling how she has an almost 3 year old and doesn’t know about them nor Boho. I know why tho - she’s a cheapskate with bad fashion sense who buys too much fast fashion.

Last edited:
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Why is she using biscuits for a Bake Off advert when it's Dessert Week?

Surely you'd try to theme your food choice vaguely to the weeks theme?

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Also lily said she was worried about grey and the dust but has the air purifier in her own bedroom… not greys. So really she wasn’t worried about grey only about herself as per usual.

• Angry
  • Wow

peppin

VIP Member
"it's bigger than I had imagined and it's smaller than I had imagined...dunno how that works" - lily, 2021 about her loft

I'm screaming, go on lily tell us nothing

• Haha
  • Wow