Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I remember Lily asked the same question on Instagram about ‘freezer meals inspo for then she had a baby’ when Grey was about to be born. Has she learnt nothing? She’s so daft it actually hurts.
Yes, but... Grey was born in an entiiirely different seaaaason, so she needs winter-y recipes to survive with a winter baby!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

oregano

Well fuck me. Her sofa bed has been ad-pr-discounted-begged. She is so shameless. All the moaning about the expense of this reno and this is just the beginning of the freebies to come rolling in.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

SachaStark

I picked out new flooring today: it took me under five minutes to look at the samples and decide which I wanted.
… I’m almost disappointed in myself, I was hoping I could use a couple of days of annual leave to agonise over and stroke the samples some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

dee_mc

VIP Member
Jeeesus Christ
This is the woman so concerned with appearances that she sent her husband and child out to buy her mascara before she could leave her hotel room?
I've seen junkies more put-together than her.

Also, Lily, you look good in bright, clear colour: a good rule of thumb for you is if the shade could conceivably be seen in a child's nappy, its not the right colour for you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Kazza55

I dragged myself out of bed at 6am this morning to get myself ready, then out the door to go to work in Central London. I worked in an office from 8am-4pm, then commuted home again. I can't imagine a working day that consists of taking a picture of my lunch, then asking someone to take a picture of me sitting on an imaginary toilet, then taking a picture of my hair. I do hope Lily will be forced to do a proper job when the influencer bubble bursts.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Ohmywooord

She couldn't last one day without a mascara? She will go home tomorrow (in the same city!) to a drawer full of mascaras. Probably ten, if not twenty. She will never use the one Rich bought for her. Even if it's just £10 it's so wasteful and unnecessary!

• Angry
Reactions: 45

stinkytink

Chatty Member
Who look at Lily's face and think OH NO, SHE IS SO PRETTY AND INSPIRING, IT MUST BE THE PRODUCTS
That stop motion is pretty awful. It looks like she’s smirking a bit, but even without the smirk, the eyebrow difference is really bad. It can actually be sorted, or at least helped, with a bit of Botox (a brow lift.) And she needs to obviously get a new brow person, and always go to the same brow person for consistency. But you know she doesn’t plan ahead like that.

She’s a dick so I don’t feel sorry for her, but I notice a pattern with this type of kind of woman. I see it in old mates from school and sports teams, cousins, friends of friends, etc: they were obnoxiously overly confident mainly bc of their families telling them how awesome they are without merit, below average student with parents always blaming their lack of success on teachers, not gracious, considered a bully, and overly smug at being attractive in their teens and twenties.

At 30 or after a kid, their beauty is gone but they don’t want to accept it, they’re not bright enough to be respected professionally or are simply talentless because they never developed themselves, and their relationships aren’t satisfying. Most of them throw themselves into mummy-hood, but Lily hasn’t taken naturally to it; most importantly she doesn’t seem to enjoy it. So she’ll never really know herself until she accepts that the 8 or so years where she was told how hot and awesome she is aren’t representative of how her entire life is going to unfold.

• Heart

sweetbabymango

There we go. Every single one is an affiliate link. She really has no shame

ETA: Maybe I'm looking too much into it lol but look closely at the first 3 images. Who's gonna bet she used another account to send herself the responses she wanted to get in order to post the affiliate links? The all begin with an 'A' and end with an exclamation mark ;)🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

ellwood

That clip she deliberately put in to this weeks video about the thing she's ordered for Anna is :sick::sick::sick::sick: such a vile, performative human

It also just reinforces how disgusting she is because she never wants to spend money or do anything for anyone else unless she's getting something from it - be that freebies, kudos or an 'i'm such a good friend' advertisement

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44