Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why is Rich sitting on the floor while he works? Does she really need an office and the dining table to herself?
Came here exactly to say that! WTF is he doing on the floor?! They have a kitchen table, a breakfast bar, an outdoor rattan furniture set...surely he can sit there? I get the feeling they’re super careful about making any sort of noise that might wake up Grey. They should let her sleep through noise to get used to sounds and become a deeper sleeper!

Also I had to LOL at today’s outfit. Up and ready to record a podcast...looks like she’s still in her PJs!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So let’s get this right, she is now doing ads for shaving, epilating....and laser 😂😂 oh when you get yourself into a pickle with two many hair removal jobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she begging for a company to 'reach out to her and kindly gift her' another small desk for Rich to use?

And we know Lily is so very hairy, but that seems like a lot, even for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So let’s get this right, she is now doing ads for shaving, epilating....and laser 😂😂 oh when you get yourself into a pickle with two many hair removal jobs!
It's all such bullshit. She says the old brand she used to use involved a lot of single use plastic... while holding a replacement blade in... single use plastic. She doesn't give a toss about the sustainability of anything she does.

Reactions: 12
Are these her new teeth on show for the first time? They look much better... but if that is the case, shouldn’t she disclaiming #gift-pr-ad
I was going to post the same thing. Definitely new teeth. The middle incisors aren't flaring like before. So far they look good but anything not horse tooth size would be an improvement

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was worried the noise of epilating would wake Beige??? It’s an epilator not a pneumatic drill.
No offence to anyone but I find it really bizarre when people refuse to make the slightest bit of noise just because there’s a baby sleeping. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She was worried the noise of epilating would wake Beige??? It’s an epilator not a pneumatic drill.
No offence to anyone but i find it really bizarre when people refuse to make the slightest bit of noise just because there’s a baby sleeping. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It is honestly so strange!

Reactions: 4
I thought they used white noise anyway?! That drowns out most background noise, and we have no issues with our son waking from naps even when the doorbell goes!

Reactions: 3
I thought they used white noise anyway?! That drowns out most background noise, and we have no issues with our son waking from naps even when the doorbell goes!
Mine are able to sleep through nuclear bombs at this point.

Reactions: 1
No offence to anyone but I find it really bizarre when people refuse to make the slightest bit of noise just because there’s a baby sleeping. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is one of the most hilarious things about Lily, is that she comes up with these really random reasons to justify what she’s doing. No one actually believes that she was worried about the noise surely. She has a big house, I’m sure she could epilate somewhere away from where Grey is napping.

The real reason is that she used to get paid to shill epilators, now she’s being paid to shill razors.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha regarding why Rich is on the floor. my take is because they only have 1 DYSON, so they are sharing 1 fan obv until they managed to beg for one

Can she not shave in her shed if she is so afraid of waking Grey up:sick:

• Haha
Lily, here with the debobbling content that nobody asked for.

Doesn't say much for the quality of these jumpers she wears if she has to constantly shave them.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the constant debobbling is because she is too lazy to properly separate out her washing? I wash all my knitwear on a shorter delicate wash so it's not so harsh on them. If she just throws it all in together that is going to damage them quicker

Reactions: 2
I get the feeling they’re super careful about making any sort of noise that might wake up Grey. They should let her sleep through noise to get used to sounds and become a deeper sleeper!
This is what I was saying yesterday in terms of her doing the intro to the vlog where Grey was asleep in the back and she was talking to the camera. It didn’t disturb Grey then so why can’t they move around their house and make a little noise? They’re making rods for their own backs but maybe they deserve it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the constant debobbling is because she is too lazy to properly separate out her washing? I wash all my knitwear on a shorter delicate wash so it's not so harsh on them. If she just throws it all in together that is going to damage them quicker
This is a good tip, but NO ONE TOLD HER

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But..... In yesterday 's vlog they were in a car and Lily was talking and Green was asleep ....?

Grey... ;)

It's all such bullshit. She says the old brand she used to use involved a lot of single use plastic... while holding a replacement blade in... single use plastic. She doesn't give a toss about the sustainability of anything she does.
She doesn’t seem to care about packaging with the weekly Hello Fresh deliveries arrive. She can’t keep up with her own excuses 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.