Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me the photo just makes no bleeping sense.

Why is she clutching a sheet to her chest?

As already pointed out above, she looks dead behind the eyes, her jeans are gaping and her (no doubt grey) underwear is showing.

It's not sexy, or sensual, or empowering, or at all interesting.

Reactions: 11
To me the photo just makes no bleeping sense.

Why is she clutching a sheet to her chest?

As already pointed out above, she looks dead behind the eyes, her jeans are gaping and her (no doubt grey) underwear is showing.

It's not sexy, or sensual, or empowering, or at all interesting.
She’s probably going to frame it for her gallery wall 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when she thought it would be a good idea to have family photos in her downstairs toilet? Probably an appropriate place for her shitey photo to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually understand Lily when in comes to her mole insecurity. It’s true that one rarely sees moles in magazines and I can see why that has made her insecure. The media portray certain standards and to say that one is not affected by them in one way or another, even if one is white, is just one big lie. You can hate Lily all you want, but I think when it comes to her moles and her wanting to overcome her insecurity, she does have a valid point.

Reactions: 10
I get the sentiment behind it but I think (in my opinion no shade) it could have been executed differently. Like a previous poster mentioned if the photo was in colour, that would be more impactful and real. I don’t think this mole crusade she’s on is a time for ‘arty’ photos.

Reactions: 5
It also came off the back of BLM and then her sudden need to tell everyone about her heritage when she’s hidden it for so long. She has to make it about herself otherwise it’s irrelevant or unimportant to her so all she has is her moles. How comes we’ve never heard her talk about moles in the industry before? It’s just something to cling onto at the moment for ‘content’. I can’t believe people actually think she’s genuine..

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually understand Lily when in comes to her mole insecurity. It’s true that one rarely sees moles in magazines and I can see why that has made her insecure. The media portray certain standards and to say that one is not affected by them in one way or another, even if one is white, is just one big lie. You can hate Lily all you want, but I think when it comes to her moles and her wanting to overcome her insecurity, she does have a valid point.
I get your point. I think everyone has moles, but not everyone get them the same way. To me, the whole post should be emphasising the importance of mole checked. I don't think she has been denied any freebies/deals because she has moles. She is also someone that is insecure about everything, if it is not teeth, is spot, if is not spot, is hair or body, there is no end to it, to a point that everything in her life is making her miserable.

As for models, I am not too sure how much mole is being photoshopped, I have seen some websites that used models with moles - mole or not, it has not stopped me from buying from their website.

She is not a very smart person when it comes to social media. Had it been Anna, I am sure she will emphasise on the need to get it checked, but throw in the insecurities element to the message. But Lily, she made it all about herself

Reactions: 9
It also came off the back of BLM and then her sudden need to tell everyone about her heritage when she’s hidden it for so long. She has to make it about herself otherwise it’s irrelevant or unimportant to her so all she has is her moles. How comes we’ve never heard her talk about moles in the industry before? It’s just something to cling onto at the moment for ‘content’. I can’t believe people actually think she’s genuine..
THIS! It’s like she needed to find her “woe is me” angle amidst all the BLM movements.

Reactions: 16
As others have said, it’s fine if she wants to talk about her insecurities (moles). But the timing of this discussion amongst the BLM movement is sickening.

Reactions: 17
It’s quite a nice picture but frankly no one actually cares about moles do they? It’s the unbearable smugness of her on her high horse about some random issue that makes her think she’s some ground breaking and down trodden minority. Makes me wanna vom, she’s such a narcissist.

Reactions: 25
I don’t understand what the green bra is all about. Everyone knows she doesn’t actually wear that bra

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s also riding up her back so is either the wrong size or not adjusted!
Maybe no one told her...

I don’t understand what the green bra is all about. Everyone knows she doesn’t actually wear that bra
Of all colours, of all shades of green, she bought that colour. FFS, is a bra that Shrek will wear.
Estee worked with Dora Larsen, they do nice bra but we know Lily will use BIG BOOBS as an excuse

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really didn't want to see a close up of her skin on a Sunday evening. Thanks so much for being "real", ugh.

View attachment 235132
Poor Grey is going to have a long life... she’s blamed for everything and now, it’s Lily’s skin. It’s probably so bad because she’s constantly messing about with it with 100 different free products but more likely because she rarely goes outside! Apart from her trip to Cambridge and occasionally going to the park, she never seems to be outside. She’s always sat on her ass in her house moaning. Get outside, get some Vitamin D and get a life while you’re at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is she trying to get pregnant again?
I think she mentioned in her q+a video a few week back that she hasn’t been on the pill for a while and uses other methods of contraception. Don’t quote me but it was something along those lines.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.