Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just HAD to let us know you were off social media for the day, and you just HAD to tell us about it at 8am on a Sunday morning. Get out of bed and have a boiled egg with your family, take Sunday off too! Literally no-one missed your tit smeared photo saying SATURDAY across it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I took one for the team and watched today’s video..

The mole crusader is back.. she went to Cambridge to take some pictures of her moles but of the shots she showed there’s only one “outfit” where she’s exposed her back which was the whole point of it! The other is a T-shirt and jeans combo so hardly anything revolutionary. She also managed to get some shots of her and Grey out the way first because she’s a cheapskate and wouldn’t want Grey’s “routine” to be disrupted and then not get her freebie..

Also is it just me or if someone offered you a free shoot wouldn’t you at least offer to pay something for taking up their time or not turn up at their house empty handed at the very least? She’s got zero manners.

She also funnily enough managed to speak in the car for ages to intro the video and shock the baby did not wake up! So all the times she says she’s can’t speak at home or work because “Grey is asleep next door or upstairs” is just an excuse to be lazy 😂

She also refused to buy a T-shirt for £60 because it wasn’t worth it but she still kept the footage in.. I’m sure the company will now “reach out” to her and gift it! She’s such a beg 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched the latest results from Lily’s ‘work day’. 3 minutes of mole crusading, 6 minutes of nothing despite being in a beautiful city and 1 minute about being offended when people want to escape London. This level of laziness is unprecedented. There is literally nothing else to say.

Reactions: 14
I think this digital detox is a weird one. On one hand, I totally get it, social media can be awful for mental health and I think its great to take a break, or at least take a step back occasionally and review whether you're getting the best out of it.

On the other hand, it's their job. They are the problem. I'm not comparing myself to my mate down the road and feeling bad, I'm comparing myself to the shiny influencer who seems to have all their tit together. Is it not biting the hand that feeds them?

Take a break from social media because it's bad for you, but also here's a swipe up for my bedding/mug/lampshade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
You just HAD to let us know you were off social media for the day, and you just HAD to tell us about it at 8am on a Sunday morning. Get out of bed and have a boiled egg with your family, take Sunday off too! Literally no-one missed your tit smeared photo saying SATURDAY across it.
Obviously the bit she enjoyed the most was with Zoe’s “therapist”. If you go on her thread she’s being slated but of course zero brain cells Lily loves it 🙄

Reactions: 6
"lets empower young women to be proud of their moles"

Right, some people are championing representations of WoC, education, wage equality...and Lily is making a difference in the world by making people be proud of their moles. an issue no one cares about.

If her little mole-battle doesn't stick, whats her next crusade going to be? People with short second toes? uneven sized boobs? Aerolas? Hair on fingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Right, some people are championing representations of WoC, education, wage equality...and Lily is making a difference in the world by making people be proud of their moles. an issue no one cares about.

If her little mole-battle doesn't stick, whats her next crusade going to be? People with short second toes? uneven sized boobs? Aerolas? Hair on fingers?
She also takes about ‘responsibility’ I was like what...this girl is full of herself

Reactions: 1
Obviously the bit she enjoyed the most was with Zoe’s “therapist”. If you go on her thread she’s being slated but of course zero brain cells Lily loves it 🙄
When I saw mention of Zoe's therapist here, I thought, finally, she's needed one for years. But you putting it "therapist" sounds like it's not actual therapy? Wouldn't surprise me at all...

Body hair! She used to tell us all about how she has to spend hours getting rid of it.

When I saw mention of Zoe's therapist here, I thought, finally, she's needed one for years. But you putting it "therapist" sounds like it's not actual therapy? Wouldn't surprise me at all...
It seems she's unqualified, and even if she is, the fact she's been seeing Zoe online instead of in person, and over such a long period with seemingly no progress, is highly suspect.
She's either unqualified or ineffective (or both).

Reactions: 8
8F0478E0-8697-4C79-AFA5-CC73D5623255.png
0D47F346-5DA1-47F3-A413-B9777AE43978.png

wow Poobles literally control C + control V wearetwinset style. i thought the first pic was Lily.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It seems she's unqualified, and even if she is, the fact she's been seeing Zoe online instead of in person, and over such a long period with seemingly no progress, is highly suspect.
She's either unqualified or ineffective (or both).
Online help can be a great supplement to treatment, but not instead of. Seeing a therapist in person means that they can read your bodylanguage too, something you can easily hide when only talking via camera. I know some therapists have had to resort to online sessions during lockdown, but it sounds like that's all Zoe's had? Seems like it's not 'working' through, is it, if her anxiety is still so bad?

Sorry... back to Lily, who herself could do with some therapy ;)

What was the point of that photoshoot if she only had one outfit to show her back? Also, I could not see that many moles? I was expecting lots or big ones? I know if you obsess about something it will seem worse, but really... I don't understand this at all? Maybe it's her own experience with being Photoshopped that has caused this, and other people would not feel the same as they've not had that experience? I'm very moley, and it would never occur to me to feel negative about them, other than obviously keeping an eye on them for health reasons.

Last edited:
In her video “trying something different” (She has a strange definition of “different”) she talks about how she is going to stop saying “escape from London because it implies London isn’t a very nice place to live. Again, her privilege really speaks here. If you don’t have a fair bit of money, London can be extremely miserable and certainly a place from which you’d want to escape.

Reactions: 24
She enjoys introducing Grey to new things, but always has some excuse not to do things. She wouldn’t go punting because Grey wouldn’t last on the boat, had to do take away because God forbid her daughter sleeps through a sit down lunch. I get trying to avoid potential meltdown situations or if there aren’t enough hands, but with Rich and her parents, surely they could’ve managed. Someone could’ve stayed onshore with Grey. Here’s some actual fun potential content and we get crappy filters and her in bed in the AM?!

Reactions: 10
In her video “trying something different” (She has a strange definition of “different”) she talks about how she is going to stop saying “escape from London because it implies London isn’t a very nice place to live. Again, her privilege really speaks here. If you don’t have a fair bit of money, London can be extremely miserable and certainly a place from which you’d want to escape.
I actually agree with her here, I'm working class and from london and the amount of people who move here solely to make a career / start businesses which in turn drives prices up and gentrification, only to decide to leave london, then bang on about how suffocating london is and how the countryside is better blah, it is bloody annoying as they are choosing to not respect those have decided to have their life here!

I actually agree with her here, I'm working class and from london and the amount of people who move here solely to make a career / start businesses which in turn drives prices up and gentrification, only to decide to leave london, then bang on about how suffocating london is and how the countryside is better blah, it is bloody annoying as they are choosing to not respect those have decided to have their life here!
yeah I can see why that’d be frustrating and annoying. However my partner is born and bred London and he says he’s happy to be out of London. At the end of the day it’s all personal experience, but with any big city it can be extremely unforgiving so I understand when people want to escape.

my annoyance with this comment is because of her history of being ~a Londoner (like it’s a personality trait) and her failure to recognise the experiences of others who have less privilege than her.

Reactions: 5
yeah I can see why that’d be frustrating and annoying. However my partner is born and bred London and he says he’s happy to be out of London. At the end of the day it’s all personal experience, but with any big city it can be extremely unforgiving so I understand when people want to escape.

my annoyance with this comment is because of her history of being ~a Londoner (like it’s a personality trait) and her failure to recognise the experiences of others who have less privilege than her.
Yes i agree!

I just can't imagine having such a nice life where I feel disrespected by someone saying anything remotely negative about a city I'm from.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.