Lily Pebbles #10 Shilly beggles and the revent Items

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other highlights include Lily mentioning she’s Jewish twice and her condescending tone towards Anna’s food choices which is rich given she eats pasta with ketchup 🤔
Interesting. She always used to strenuously deny any Jewishness and avoid any conversation around her ethnicity, religion or cultural background. Very interesting that she talks about it now. I’ve not watched her for years, literally years, since she was doing videos from her loft bedroom at her parents’ house.

Reactions: 5
I don't see any other influencers, big or small, with a portfolio in their highlights. The ones I've worked with in the past have a media kit to give to brands when they're approached/approach them.

It sounds like she's really struggling to get brand deals like she used to so she's trying to show off her highlights. Anna and smaller influencers are getting the impressive brand deals and she's getting smaller ones, which unfortunately don't suit her style (making her seem desperate) or bring in the money like Waitrose does. Perhaps if she spent less time moaning and more time focusing on upping her game and making content people actually WANT to see, she wouldn't be struggling so much. But of course, its because she's a mum, never her fault.

Reactions: 18
Does she not have time to do the buttons up because she’s so busy or is she referring to her incontinence again?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she not have time to do the buttons up because she’s so busy or is she referring to her incontinence again?
Lily thinks she's the busiest woman on the planet. You know, squeezing a full work week into TWO DAYS omg! and being a mum! cooking! grocery shopping (she does that online but it seems like an ordeal)! moaning! begging! nagging on Rich!

Devoting your energy into never learning anything and being greedy is very very time-consuming. She can't possibly find 10 seconds for F I V E buttons

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 233145 Is she ever happy with anything anymore.
It seems like the best way to tell whether Lily is definitely not doing an #ad is when she makes a petty, negative point about a product.

I'm still confused about her supposed principle of properly testing something out 'for you guys' 🤢 (re: the 'deodarant') when very recently she has recommended two brands - KanKan, the refillable laundry detergent, and those bloody tooth tablet things - neither of which she had even used. The logic is baffling! Does she think we don't pay attention??

Reactions: 11
I don't see any other influencers, big or small, with a portfolio in their highlights. The ones I've worked with in the past have a media kit to give to brands when they're approached/approach them.

It sounds like she's really struggling to get brand deals like she used to so she's trying to show off her highlights. Anna and smaller influencers are getting the impressive brand deals and she's getting smaller ones, which unfortunately don't suit her style (making her seem desperate) or bring in the money like Waitrose does. Perhaps if she spent less time moaning and more time focusing on upping her game and making content people actually WANT to see, she wouldn't be struggling so much. But of course, its because she's a mum, never her fault.
Totally agree. This portfolio highlight is really weird. I think one difference I've noticed between Lily and other 'influencers' is that she uses her platform to address both her audience and brands directly. Other influencers only use their platforms to speak to their audience and they speak to brands behind the scenes (as they should). This isn't new -- Lily has done it for years. She often uses her stories to send direct messages to brands as well. I remember one time she posted a story saying: "hey brands, can you email me before sending PR gifts so i can let you know whether it's relevant to me or not?" And it's like, why aren't you emailing them to say that? It doesn't make sense to me because she prides herself for making only 'organic' ads but then she also makes it damn obvious to us that her instagram is just a tool for her. It's a platform for her to make money, nothing else. Her ads will never be organic because she's here for the wrong reasons. She sees her platform as a means to get brand deals first and foremost, rather than a means to engage with an audience. So much so that she now has a dedicated 'highlight' for brands to check out her "work" directly. I really bleeping hope Waitrose doesn't fall for her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Totally agree. This portfolio highlight is really weird. I think one difference I've noticed between Lily and other 'influencers' is that she uses her platform to address both her audience and brands directly. Other influencers only use their platforms to speak to their audience and they speak to brands behind the scenes (as they should). This isn't new -- Lily has done it for years. She often uses her stories to send direct messages to brands as well. I remember one time she posted a story saying: "hey brands, can you email me before sending PR gifts so i can let you know whether it's relevant to me or not?" And it's like, why aren't you emailing them to say that? It doesn't make sense to me because she prides herself for making only 'organic' ads but then she also makes it damn obvious to us that her instagram is just a tool for her. It's a platform for her to make money, nothing else. Her ads will never be organic because she's here for the wrong reasons. She sees her platform as a means to get brand deals first and foremost, rather than a means to engage with an audience. So much so that she now has a dedicated 'highlight' for brands to check out her "work" directly. I really bleeping hope Waitrose doesn't fall for her tit.
I don’t think they would. With mummy influencers the ads for Waitrose that I have seen are either cool hip arty mums (like the one I posted earlier) or the yummy mummy type. Lily is neither, although she aspires to be the first one.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they would. With mummy influencers the ads for Waitrose that I have seen are either cool hip arty mums (like the one I posted earlier) or the yummy mummy type. Lily is neither, although she aspires to be the first one.
Lol arty. Yeah if slapping poo colour filter counted as art. Or miserable as art. Sure she is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely agree but it’s because she has nothing original to say to her audience anymore.

Does anyone know which influencer she copied the joggers from? She has new clothes every bloody day and then goes on about an environmentally friendly deodorant, sustainability is not a priority for this woman she stands for nothing.

Reactions: 16
Completely agree but it’s because she has nothing original to say to her audience anymore.

Does anyone know which influencer she copied the joggers from? She has new clothes every bloody day and then goes on about an environmentally friendly deodorant, sustainability is not a priority for this woman she stands for nothing.

🎵🎶 if you stand for nothing, burr, what’ll you fall for 🎶🎵

Oh gawd. Lily would hate that Hamilton reference seeing as it’s a new musical and she only likes the old ones 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6

I think she’s copying We Are Twinset again!! They’ve posted jogger sets recently. She is such a wannabe it’s beyond embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s too busy being the busiest and only mum on the planet and crusading for Mole respresentation in the media.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And of course she loves to copy Anna, hasn’t she been parading tracksuits for a while now?

Reactions: 3
Did she actually pay for this tracksuit? Definitely hoping they'll send her a few more for free to fuel her 'addiction'.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.