Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

consumerism makes u free

^^^ I am prematurely gagging thinking about Lily explaining to viewers that their current beautiful, recently renovated and well-sized house is soooo obviously too small for a family of four, especially with her being WFH. When the next baby is in the oven, she will present a litany of reasons why the house is entirely unsuitable for them now but blah blah served them well for 5 years etc etc. Her fake displays of gratitude that end in tens of thousands of dollars of freebies.

Reactions: 30

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I can't wait to see Lily's new teeth. Shall we take bets on how long it takes her to complain that they didn't turn out they way she hoped? #greycarpet #fridge #bulkyhaircut

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Its not the hate comments they are concerned about it, its a concern that the more naive followers might find this site and realise what they are actually like and how they deceiving they actually are and in Lily’s case what a beg she really is.

most people don’t see the tagged companies as a beg, whereas when you come here you realise what a shitty tactic it is they use and lets not get started on the lack of clear declaration of ad’s.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Love this thread, everyone is so on it!

her interior design choices are hideous. That arch... wtf? Putting a window between the lounge and hallway... wtf. Youd feel like you were in a doctors waiting room!
now she’s rearranging the lounge... after the amazing realisation that you don’t need to have seating for 8 people In the lounge. I still hate that stupid messy no mans land between the dungeon lounge and kitchen diner, where Greys toys are left out. Looks so unfinished. Could have been a lovely space if she’d planned the layout better. And realised children means toys. But of course “no one told her” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

S12345

I took one for the team and watched today’s video..

The mole crusader is back.. she went to Cambridge to take some pictures of her moles but of the shots she showed there’s only one “outfit” where she’s exposed her back which was the whole point of it! The other is a T-shirt and jeans combo so hardly anything revolutionary. She also managed to get some shots of her and Grey out the way first because she’s a cheapskate and wouldn’t want Grey’s “routine” to be disrupted and then not get her freebie..

Also is it just me or if someone offered you a free shoot wouldn’t you at least offer to pay something for taking up their time or not turn up at their house empty handed at the very least? She’s got zero manners.

She also funnily enough managed to speak in the car for ages to intro the video and shock the baby did not wake up! So all the times she says she’s can’t speak at home or work because “Grey is asleep next door or upstairs” is just an excuse to be lazy 😂

She also refused to buy a T-shirt for £60 because it wasn’t worth it but she still kept the footage in.. I’m sure the company will now “reach out” to her and gift it! She’s such a beg 🤢

• Haha
Is she freakin’ kidding me? She hates packing in her Away suitcases to go to Soho Farmhouse on what is probably a #pr-gifted-ad experience. Whatever world she lives in, it isn’t ours...

• Sick
  • Angry

Lechat

VIP Member
I find the whole ‘we don’t make noise when greys sleeping’ a weird stealth brag. It’s like them trying to prove they are better parents or something because they minimise all noise. Which is easier if you live in a big house, with jobs you have the luxury of agency over your own schedule to fit around your kids sleeping pattern. It’s just so unrealistic for most parents and actually is not healthy to centre everything around the child. imagine if they had guests and they had to sit in silence whilst grey naps. What planet are they on.

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
I saw one influencer (I think Lucy Sheridan, who I love!) post a while ago about this whole fake "I've had sooo many questions about my lipstick/wall paint/ fish fingers so here's an aff link blah de blah". Basically saying just fucking own it! What's wrong with saying "I really love this lipstick/wall paint so I just wanted to tell you guys more about it, in case you were interested". No one believes your followers are DMing you about what fish finger brand you use - just be straight and honest!

"I really love these fish fingers for X and Y reasons, Grey loves them too, they're from Waitrose in case you want to give them a try. I always find Waitrose amazing quality for the basics!" How hard is that? And even a little plug to the brand at the end, so when they do pop up with a brand deal it seems even more authentic. God I'd be a great influencer 🤣

• Haha

consumerism makes u free

These gossip sites wouldnt get half the traction they do if these dumb bitches weren't a) chronic liars who b) disallow for any kind of dialogue or constructive critcism to be had in the comments sections of their own media. They want to sell sell sell but don't want feedback, and even deny in the end they are mainly marketing bots these days. Instead its a ruse about how theyve created a positive community and theyre just trying to keep it that way. When in reality its about censoring any feedback that could potentially harm their income (as it should).

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
Wow this cow now went for laser treatment, just a week after she did the shaver ad. I will never understand why company works with her she has no integrity

• Wow

Rachel92

‘Post-partum regrowth’ or your hair is just broken from straightening it and curling it everyday??

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
It's not the most unflattering thing she's ever worn but it is very obvious that she's uncomfortable and insecure about her tummy in it, which is why it's a major no for me. Anyone can wear anything (even if it's not considered "flattering") if they're feeling confident and secure and that's not the case with this dress

Speaking of the photo though... I don't understand why they had to shoot in her Setting Plaster bedroom -- why wouldn't you try and twirl in the garden, bounce around with Grey, have Rich dancing with you or whatever... you know, bring some joy to it

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I wonder if she will wear the deodarant while she is getting vaneers. :LOL:

As someone that works in marketing, you spell check and proof all content particularly paid content. If one of my agencies put out an ad with a spelling mistake I sure as hell will be calling them out on it and telling them to correct it ASAP. Gleam should be picking this up and telling her she needs to proof ads. I bet Lily sent it to Wild to approve and since they didn't correct it, she will be like they didn't tell me to fix it. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Oh that dress!! The shape is terrible for her and it just looks like a 7 year old's pencil case threw up on her!

I feel like it's something out of a children's book where Mrs Moaner has to wear a dress all the colours of the rainbow to help her discover joy. Only no such luck with Beggles! It's honestly one of the most mismatched clothes with wearer situation I've ever seen.

• Haha

Freebies_come2me

VIP Member
She has FOMO syndromes

Your kitchen was done 2 years ago - shut up
You were pregnant 2 years ago and your baby is 1.5 years old - shut up
You graduated 10 years ago - shut up
Just tell us what you want to beg today, will you?

• Haha

MissD

I just can't see her ever wearing that dress anywhere! One grid photo and that'll be the end of it. It's not her style at all
This exactly. This is peak “influencer” - posting a pic of her in the house in a gifted dress that we’ll never see her ACTUALLY wear, but trying to get us plebs to buy it. She is genuinely the epitome of what is wrong with this “industry”.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
She has butchered that house. I remember thinking at the time of her reno vlogs that all the matte black fittings were a strange choice that would date very quickly and IMO they have. It seems brass is the preferred choice now for renovators.

I bet she gets pregnant with baby no 2 at same time as or just before Anna so all the attention is on her & how hard it is to be pregnant when you're already a mum. She seems that annoying kind of friend who always has to be centre of attention.

• Sad

Magee

VIP Member
You just HAD to let us know you were off social media for the day, and you just HAD to tell us about it at 8am on a Sunday morning. Get out of bed and have a boiled egg with your family, take Sunday off too! Literally no-one missed your shit smeared photo saying SATURDAY across it.

Attachments

• Heart

MissD

Latest stories are about how she hates packing (3 in total). If she’s packing because she’s lucky enough to be able to go away somewhere at the moment, she needs to stop moaning. So tone deaf.

• Heart