Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ageee re: the kids, I’ve found it a bit odd to go from not sharing any of them, to suddenly sharing all these videos. I’m pretty sure her ex Sam(?) used to post pictures of them on his Instagram account, but Lily never did, did he have full custody at one point?
Although maybe it’s because she’s at a stage now where she’s content, married, sober etc, that she feels happy in family life and it’s just a progression of that to feel she’s ok to share them now?
I like her but she posted a Insta story of her and her daughter in bed and her daughter realises she's filming and she says something like 'leave me alone'. It felt really wrong she posted that. Not appropriate and the kid was obviously unhappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve suffered with an eating disorder for years and yeah, there’s a problem there. I’ve had to unfollow her because I found it triggering.

Reactions: 6
She was part of that whole Posh kids pretending to be working class phase in the mid 00's. She didn't get much better from there.
Posh kids pretending to be working class is still going on! They've recently done a study on it.

I remember Lily Allen making a great big deal about apparently living in a council flat for five minutes when she was 4. Even though most of her life is defined by being the privately educated daughter of a famous actor.

Reactions: 14
I’ve suffered with an eating disorder for years and yeah, there’s a problem there. I’ve had to unfollow her because I found it triggering.
Thanks for confirming - it's the first thing I notice when she posts. Good for you unfollowing and looking after yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
god I don’t follow her but I don’t think she has ever looked as skinny?!
I was thinking the same thing - coupled with a LOT of full body shots in various states of dress and it's hard not to think something is up. And something not so good.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen one of her latest stories where she’s wearing a crop top and showing her stomach but the audio playing the background says something like ‘this is not how I planned on telling you I’m pregnant’?

Has anyone seen one of her latest stories where she’s wearing a crop top and showing her stomach but the audio playing the background says something like ‘this is not how I planned on telling you I’m pregnant’?
I stopped following after seeing that. Her behaviour seems to be spiralling right now and it's uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 1
Just so happens there is an article in the Daily Mail about her..

I stopped following after seeing that. Her behaviour seems to be spiralling right now and it's uncomfortable to watch.
I mean, that’s the sort of thing influencers post daily and their behaviour isn’t classed as spiralling. I don’t see the problem

Reactions: 1
Lily just doesn't want people to forget she exists.

I mean, that’s the sort of thing influencers post daily and their behaviour isn’t classed as spiralling. I don’t see the problem
She is significantly more famous than any influencer and her behaviour has been triggering for some time now. Given her admitted history of disordered eating the clip of her in a crop top, sucking in her stomach is concerning.

Why doesn't she have a softer hair colour. That black isn't good with her skin.
Why does she only feature her oldest child.

She’s quite evidently losing her marbles again. There is a pattern to the behaviour;
- happy interaction with the media (ie marrying DH) - then rushing to use the platform to flog something (records, most lately sex toy)
- provision of cheap click bait fodder (is she pregnant? Is she not?)
- something worrying and totally off the wall (skinny pics for now, last time I think it was her looking fucked and wasted at the Notting Hill Carnival post Sam split)
- rehab/relationship meltdown

I know this is an extra super harsh thing to say but she’s just evidently a bit of a duck up.

and I completely blame her parents.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.