Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems her husband is back to work so the attention seeking posts are back

Reactions: 2
She’s quite evidently losing her marbles again. There is a pattern to the behaviour;
- happy interaction with the media (ie marrying DH) - then rushing to use the platform to flog something (records, most lately sex toy)
- provision of cheap click bait fodder (is she pregnant? Is she not?)
- something worrying and totally off the wall (skinny pics for now, last time I think it was her looking fucked and wasted at the Notting Hill Carnival post Sam split)
- rehab/relationship meltdown

I know this is an extra super harsh thing to say but she’s just evidently a bit of a duck up.

and I completely blame her parents.
I like Lily. I liked her autobiography but I completely agree.

I think she really wanted to give her kids a stable upbringing but didn't have the tools to do it. I hope her ex husband is a good influence

Reactions: 2
If I started posting pics of myself in my underwear then my friends would really wonder if I was okay.

Reactions: 5
I remember something her sister said once "Lily has always got what she wants, and when she gets it she doesn't want it any more".
Sad really.

Reactions: 12
I remember something her sister said once "Lily has always got what she wants, and when she gets it she doesn't want it any more".
Sad really.
I never thought her giving it all up to live in the countryside with a husband and babies was ever going to last. So many unstable people think it's the answer to everything but when you're used to a lot of attention, it's really not going to fill that void.

Reactions: 7
I feel bad for saying this but I don't think her marriage is going to last
Me too. Her wedding was exactly how I’d like to get married and I thought it was lovely. But they are both very intense people who both have their mental health issues. Obviously that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be together but it’s not the best recipe for a relationship.

Reactions: 3
I never thought her giving it all up to live in the countryside with a husband and babies was ever going to last. So many unstable people think it's the answer to everything but when you're used to a lot of attention, it's really not going to fill that void.
Exactly- it was a fantasy. Then it turned out she was bored and lonely and there was no money to fund it all.

To be fair celebrity or not: living somewhere isolated away from support networks is tough with very young children (been there and wouldn't recommend it)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.