Lily Allen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No work, but asking for personal trainer and nail technician recommendations 🙄🙄

maybe she can travel as she has an American husband? I really don’t know tbh 😫

Reactions: 1
She had the vaccine over there too. Weird her name on the vaccine card was Lily Cooper.
I guess she might have done it to have the same name as the kids. I think sometimes they question adults taking kids abroad if the names are different but I’m not sure.

Reactions: 8
I thought this too. It’s a rescue dog so don’t see it being a good idea its left in a NY apartment when her husband away

• Sad
She was out doing a box class in Manhattan. Does that mean she left the 2 girls with david?
This would frighten me. I know they are married now but how well does she really know him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She was out doing a box class in Manhattan. Does that mean she left the 2 girls with david?
This would frighten me. I know they are married now but how well does she really know him.

I think that's a bit extreme. It's not like a one night stand that she left them with after meeting the night before.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Blimey. Do you think their dad would agree to them flying to New York if there was a chance they weren’t safe with David? Going by Lily’s stories the girls seem very happy around him

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Blimey. Do you think their dad would agree to them flying to New York if there was a chance they weren’t safe with David? Going by Lily’s stories the girls seem very happy around him
Exactly. He seems very good with the girls and they are obviously comfortable around him. They have been together a while now and the girls seem to spend a lot of time with them so I’m sure there are no concerns!

Reactions: 17
I wondered if the dog signalled a more permanent move to the states.. but like others have said I’d be surprised if their dad would agree to that. I’m sure with their combined money they can afford to have the dog flown back to the U.K. though.

Reactions: 2
The kids being out of school and the dog seems like a move to the states?

Reactions: 2
However... things that currently annoy me about her: the way she uses her Insta account literally as a means to get free stuff. I'm not really talking about PR boxes that she will get purely because she's a celeb. I mean for example at Christmas there seemed to be a problem with her tree so she posted "who can get me a 7ft tree urgently" and one was delivered the next day with a shout-out link shortly after. Same thing happened I think with one of the kids birthday cakes. Flowers on another occasion. This is really basic stuff that anyone can pay for but with a bit of organisation i.e. who arranges flowers/cakes the day before? No one. So it just stinks of spoiled brat who knows they can click their fingers and it'll appear. And there's no thought for how it comes across to people watching her stories etc.
She's being doing this for years. I remember glancing at her social media once and she used to do this thing called ' NEEDS IMMEEDS' and post designer stuff she was basically requesting be sent to her. It really put me off.

I've never liked her and never been able to put my finger on why exactly. She just doesn't seem like a nice person. She's never written a song I've even had to begrudgingly admit was good either.

Reactions: 4
She’s asked a question on her stories that can be easily answered by google. Bizarre

I hate that the Daily Mail reported on this in their usual manner, that she's 'showing off' her 'incredible figure' and the usual salivating bullshit.

She's long suffered from eating disorders and her weight is constantly yo-yoing. Commenting on her body, positive or not, is just gross. In a few weeks, they'll probably be doing a 'my eating disorder hell' type story.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.