Lifewiththegrayys (Melissa & billy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is extremely rude, been on a few lives of hers and she is just so up her self. I remember she said in a live once and i quote her words were " i dont wish to do OF" and all of a sudden a few weeks later changed her mind??? Someone in here said she's filled his ex place and that is exactly true, she was obviously so so eager to please him! It just amazes me that if someone makes any kind of comment she immediately deletes and blocks. Melissa darling your as fake as they come and you really are not that special at all.

Give him that he is respectful to his baby mummy, plus she is so much prettier then Melissa, even the ex before Melissa was stunning. Defo down graded there
He’s definitely not respectful To his baby mum, you clearly don’t know him that well

Reactions: 1
Because on his live they were referring to her as bitter and jealous

He also refers to himself as a single dad, which is disrespectful enough.
I think this when he says single Dad.
Having his daughter for a few hours on a saturday isnt a single Dad... its for attention

Then again i think putting photos of your daughter and new girl disrespectful.
I never put photos of my step son on out of respect for his Mum and we get on well.. its not my Son to show and i feel its just out of order really...

Reactions: 5
Because on his live they were referring to her as bitter and jealous

He also refers to himself as a single dad, which is disrespectful enough.
I've never seen that live to I cant comment. I have only ever seen him on his own say how fantastic she is etc. Maybe when he's with miss fake she dont like it do he therefore talks rubbish which is disgusting! I get the vibe she hates that he has a kid with someone else and not her.

I think this when he says single Dad.
Having his daughter for a few hours on a saturday isnt a single Dad... its for attention

Then again i think putting photos of your daughter and new girl disrespectful.
I never put photos of my step son on out of respect for his Mum and we get on well.. its not my Son to show and i feel its just out of order really...
Totally agree with u. She should never post pics of his daughter on her Instagram or whatever....not her place at all. Have a little respect for her mother even if u have none for yourself sweetheart.

Reactions: 3
His new story.. clearly doesnt read here does he?! That poor child having to be with that stuck up and arrogant walking forehead.:(

Look at the caption HAHAHAHAHAHAHA . HI MELISSA 💁🏼‍♀️
You can brag about being filter free when you’re actually nowhere near the camera, it’s blurry and you’ve put the whole room in to distract from yourself.

View attachment 987617

lol this was 1 day ago. Just came on my fyp. Diss at his babymum?
He needs to grow up, he has a literal child with that women. For the sake of his daughter he should have respect. Will never understand why people make videos about ex’s to be disrespectful.

Bet Melissa was gagging for him to post it as well, she’s probably like Hawkeye on TL and has read that we all agree she’s a downgrade.

His baby mum isn’t only more physically attractive but she’s private on everything I’ve seen and doesn’t post disrespectful things like they do to her.

His daughter will grow up and see him publicly bashing her mother and I hope she hates him for it. These attention seekers really need to grow up and stop acting like it’s the chav reenactment of high school musical. You’re not teenagers and you’re certainly not soulmates after less than a year being together.

Oh and hi melly since we all know you’re having a good read, how about you stop posting pictures of another women’s child trying to act step mother of the year? You’ve known that child for a few months and contribute next to nothing in her life compared to his baby mum. How about you tell Billy to stop this behaviour, since he would’ve claimed to be in love with the ex before too. Think you’ve forgotten that bit, she was you before he even knew you existed. Next time think more seriously before getting into a relationship with a man with a child. It takes a certain kind of woman and a jealous and manipulative one isn’t cut for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is there "the grays private" account. Why the hell would u post this on tik tok??? Kids are on that app and could very easily come across that........again no self respect what so ever
Oh my god that hairline...
Imagine her Dad seeing that photo? Shes such a wh0re

Reactions: 2
You guys have nooo idea how happy I am to find a thread on these morons!!
For a start, they sit on live whilst eating, she sits reading the comments with her big ass forehead right on the screen whilst he eats ij the backround watching the live on his phone keeping an eye on the live comments 🚩🚩🚩🚩
He is a slimeball I cannot see the big deal, I really cant 🤮 same with her. looking at his daughters mum, she is beautiful. how do you go from her (who looks classy) to melissa who does nothing but degrade herself to how to keep your man happy by sucking him off and showing people - ew you just make yourself look cheap and nasty!!
Their whole relationship is based on sexual activities as they are still in the honeymoon period, even at that, on lives she gets so moody with him, he clearly gets on her nerves. but they are 'raking it in' so who caressss 😂😭😖 she lies on live clenching her cheeks making it look better as if shes live on babestation!! No you sell yourself and your whole sex life on 0f very cheaply, you are not a P⭐!!
They are clearrrrrly very jealous and desperate to be like Brad and Jen, who have millions upon billions more class than them and they are on free sites! its very nasty.
I do not give it very long at all before they fizzle out and hes on to the next that he may propose to after a month. The pair of them give me the heeave they really do 🤮 Id rather claw my eyes out than pay to see anything more than her fivehead and his hairy crack - his baby mum must be mortifiedddddddddddd

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For a start, they sit on live whilst eating, she sits reading the comments with her big ass forehead right on the screen whilst he eats ij the backround watching the live on his phone keeping an eye on the live comments 🚩🚩🚩🚩
He is a slimeball I cannot see the big deal, I really cant 🤮 same with her. looking at his daughters mum, she is beautiful. how do you go from her (who looks classy) to melissa who does nothing but degrade herself to how to keep your man happy by sucking him off and showing people - ew you just make yourself look cheap and nasty!!
Their whole relationship is based on sexual activities as they are still in the honeymoon period, even at that, on lives she gets so moody with him, he clearly gets on her nerves. but they are 'raking it in' so who caressss 😂😭😖 she lies on live clenching her cheeks making it look better as if shes live on babestation!! No you sell yourself and your whole sex life on 0f very cheaply, you are not a P⭐!!
They are clearrrrrly very jealous and desperate to be like Brad and Jen, who have millions upon billions more class than them and they are on free sites! its very nasty.
I do not give it very long at all before they fizzle out and hes on to the next that he may propose to after a month. The pair of them give me the heeave they really do 🤮 Id rather claw my eyes out than pay to see anything more than her fivehead and his hairy crack - his baby mum must be mortifiedddddddddddd
You fit right in here !!!!
She is an embarrassment and he makes me shiver

I also agree Brad and Jen seem lovely.. they are funny and dont take themselves serious... plus theyre actually married🤣🤣

I also love jess and mike!! They are my fav...
Melissa and billy literally have no chemistry bah sexual...
You can have $ex with anyone... they are both so full of themselves... i mean billy without an attitude would be good looking .. maybe a little scrawny.. but melissa... shes so stuck up it radiate out of her.. given the fact she has the body of a child and a forehead bigger than the eiffel tower i dont know why...
Her nostrils also look like theyve $niffed far too much columbias finest..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You fit right in here !!!!
She is an embarrassment and he makes me shiver

I also agree Brad and Jen seem lovely.. they are funny and dont take themselves serious... plus theyre actually married🤣🤣

I also love jess and mike!! They are my fav...
Melissa and billy literally have no chemistry bah sexual...
You can have $ex with anyone... they are both so full of themselves... i mean billy without an attitude would be good looking .. maybe a little scrawny.. but melissa... shes so stuck up it radiate out of her.. given the fact she has the body of a child and a forehead bigger than the eiffel tower i dont know why...
Her nostrils also look like theyve $niffed far too much columbias finest..
hahaha i LOVE it!!

it honestly takes me my ALL not to comment cos I cannot risk getting blocked cos I just loveee to watch and cringe I really do. Plus i am waiting on the breakup vids, if there would be any. They probs would just vanish off social media cos they couldnt bring themselves to admit they arent actually couple of the century!!

hahaha she does have the body of a 5 year old boy, all she can do is sit and pout. So boring, can you imagine what they sit and chat about off live - or do they chat at all? Bet they sit in silence on their phones to see who got the most subs that day 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hahaha i LOVE it!!

it honestly takes me my ALL not to comment cos I cannot risk getting blocked cos I just loveee to watch and cringe I really do. Plus i am waiting on the breakup vids, if there would be any. They probs would just vanish off social media cos they couldnt bring themselves to admit they arent actually couple of the century!!

hahaha she does have the body of a 5 year old boy, all she can do is sit and pout. So boring, can you imagine what they sit and chat about off live - or do they chat at all? Bet they sit in silence on their phones to see who got the most subs that day 😂😭
Totally agree... for me to begin with it was the videos of her being able to pull him with no make up, being brunette, etc...
If she was a girl who genuinely didn't do anything id be like fair enough but she has false lashes and filler?
Shes not relatable?
I dont know what it is but i cant bare her..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.