Lifewiththegrayys (Melissa & billy)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I thought this! All of a sudden they’re saying they live in London? When I’m sure they wasn’t saying that before. I remember once they were sending out gift cards to the biggest gifter and billy said he would even sign the back of it too 😂😂😂😂 they really think they are famous. You just know they are keeping tabs on this site daily too.

Anyone watch when they do their eat with me videos too? Melissa cooks dinner every night and he just picks at it says it’s not nice or doesn’t eat it and they end up throwing half of it in the bin. What a mug.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen one of the mods that constantly comments about ‘theres not enough finger blasting’ basically getting people to send likes, she makes me bleeping cringe you are how old and your commenting that just to get people to subscribe to their only fans
I feel sorry for the mods, they all think Billy and Melissa like them but when they just use them to get subs etc

Omg I thought this! All of a sudden they’re saying they live in London? When I’m sure they wasn’t saying that before. I remember once they were sending out gift cards to the biggest gifter and billy said he would even sign the back of it too 😂😂😂😂 they really think they are famous. You just know they are keeping tabs on this site daily too.

Anyone watch when they do their eat with me videos too? Melissa cooks dinner every night and he just picks at it says it’s not nice or doesn’t eat it and they end up throwing half of it in the bin. What a mug.
Omg did he 🤣🤣 that’s hilarious

Reactions: 2
I dont know who would want to watch them sleep together let alone pay. No chemistry at all. The relationship is dead as fooooowk

Reactions: 4
Some teenage girl wrote all her money goes on them but she aint mad tho😍 like wtf

They were on live yesterday after going to view a Mini yesterday, when asked if they bought the car he said no but we bought a different one, all will be revealed soon!
But Melissas on insta today asking for decent dealerships? so did you lie, you didnt buy a car?
Just use autotrader like everyone else. She really has no brain no wonder she shows her ham sandwich for fiver

• Haha
I really dont think hes interested in marrying her
Dis anyone see tbe pen challenge? She kept saying
Get married
Have a baby

His was total opposite
All about adding another girl...

Melly hun id not count those eggs before theyve hatched

I also think him going to gay pride is disgusting!!!!!!!! Hes pretending to be gay for money. Vile he is

I really dont think hes interested in marrying her
Dis anyone see tbe pen challenge? She kept saying
Get married
Have a baby

His was total opposite
All about adding another girl...

Melly hun id not count those eggs before theyve hatched

I also think him going to gay pride is disgusting!!!!!!!! Hes pretending to be gay for money. Vile he is
I think a lot of gay men sub to him so he probably does the gay pride thing so he looks like their ally. Anything to keep his subs eh . I didn’t see the pen challenge but can imagine her going on about baby.

She will fall pregnant & they will fizzle out, boom he'l be a single dad of 2 🤣

Nah its the mods that promote their 0.f & instagrams on live, are you ok? Hope they are paying you for your advertising x 🙈🤣😭

• Haha
She will fall pregnant & they will fizzle out, boom he'l be a single dad of 2 🤣

Nah its the mods that promote their 0.f & instagrams on live, are you ok? Hope they are paying you for your advertising x 🙈🤣😭
Haha I get a sense that M and B are sooo stingy! I just get that vibe

They defo keeping tabs in here. He did a video the other day thanking everyone for there support etc and had a 25 dollar get on insta! Mate u only did that to keep the minions u have and not loose them. Why everyone thinks u 2 are the best is beyond me. I see the pen challenge aswell lol, she is defo more into the relationship then he is.

• Heart
They defo keeping tabs in here. He did a video the other day thanking everyone for there support etc and had a 25 dollar get on insta! Mate u only did that to keep the minions u have and not loose them. Why everyone thinks u 2 are the best is beyond me. I see the pen challenge aswell lol, she is defo more into the relationship then he is.
Wtf is that 25 dollar thing. Looks like a scam

Honestly he has videos of her with her arse on the air while he is sat on the loo! Sexualising videos again, honestly sweetie no respect for yourself at all, he clearly doesn't have any for u if he films it and uploads it, he mocks u on the daily and u think its just banter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Benn with my fella for over 20 years and he would never dream of doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly he has videos of her with her arse on the air while he is sat on the loo! Sexualising videos again, honestly sweetie no respect for yourself at all, he clearly doesn't have any for u if he films it and uploads it, he mocks u on the daily and u think its just banter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Benn with my fella for over 20 years and he would never dream of doing that.
That’s how attention seeking she is- on the loo , still in there with him 🤣🤣.

• Heart
Well .

Why does he post these and then delete them he’s so weird
Its the being mocked for me. She has no self respect.
My parents would be so upset and disappointed. She thinks its funny but wait until shes talk of the school yard.
She probably is already the butt of the jokes from Billys ex.
I wish she would come on here to discuss mrs foreheD

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.