Lifewiththecaspers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be doing more cooking stories in the week now and not just hello fresh ones, although I'm not sure about some of her recipes! 🤢
I also don't get the who we've got to save money but then doesn't really downsize the cars or the spending on food & flowers either.
I think she had hoped that a company might have gifted her some astroturf because I can't recall her talking about this since they had a quote 🤔
She's said on stories before that she downgraded in their spending on cars because she couldn't afford the finance on the Porsche, would say that its clear they're trying to live a lifestyle they cant afford...... I still cant believe considering the house they bought and the cars they finance that she had the nerve to ask her followers for money to pay for her dogs vet bills last year!

Reactions: 2
A range rover and a TT is not downsizing! neither is shopping at Sainsbury and filling a freezer with reduced food you probably won't ever eat. Still buying flowers (which to most people are a luxury item) and still having hello fresh. Not really being very thrifty. Champagne lifestyle lemonade budget springs to mind.

A range rover and a TT is not downsizing! neither is shopping at Sainsbury and filling a freezer with reduced food you probably won't ever eat. Still buying flowers (which to most people are a luxury item) and still having hello fresh. Not really being very thrifty. Champagne lifestyle lemonade budget springs to mind.
Yeh but it looks like an old range lol and the tt isnt new either but defo agree champagne lifestyle with the house and cars on a lemonade budget

Reactions: 1
She’s constantly complaining about things and moaning about her dogs making a mess of her house or garden ,floors well don’t bloody have them them !!

She’s constantly complaining about things and moaning about her dogs making a mess of her house or garden ,floors well don’t bloody have them them !!
She should take them a decent walk, then they would chill in the house. She’s too busy doing stories all day 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Have you seen her latest stories Lola won’t walk and she’s like never mind but then she will moan that she’s crazy in the house just make her walk or she won’t learn and will do it all the time

Yeah haha I find it funny tbh that she’s forcing me to find her and message her no thanks love lol

The womans a f**ckin moonhowler!! Desperate for validation on instagram, stopped following as her voice would grate on me like nails down a blackboard 🥴

Reactions: 3
can’t afford a brand new car but can afford the brand new iPhone and moans about money constantly 😂 so what if your calling me out on your stories can’t stop me lol

Reactions: 4
Isit just me or does anyone else think she exaggerates circumstances Lola was rescued from, when she got her it was all ‘oh the owner couldn’t realised she couldn’t managed and decided to do whats best’ now its ‘u don’t know the life she’s had been stuck in a cupboard n tit’ feel for her husband imagine waking upto that every morning, no wonder he almost left her last year can’t say I blame him

I know she’s so up her own arse it’s unreal all this I can’t bear to show my face shite and she makes out that Lola has been the most abused dog in the world

Only posts selfies when she’s had her hair done n always with a filter... need more than a filter hen! Just can’t stand the smugness not that long ago she had the begging bowl out for vet fees with 2 brand new cars parked outside! F***in rocket! Embarrassment to the human race!

here she goes again complaining about her dogs playing with toys and making a mess in her prefect show home 🤦🏻‍♀️ and why does she always have to justify that her house isn’t always a mess who cares no need to keep pointing it out !!

Do you know what I really used to like her but I’ve just watched her complain at how big her Range Rover is and ‘look at it ..look how big it is my feet don’t touch the floor ‘

CRY ME A bleeping RIVER !!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
She’s such a show off I’m sick of hearing about look how big my car is but I can’t get out of it and look how perfect my house is yet I need to change it every five minutes and a green bathroom wtf may aswell turn it into the bloody amazon and if she didn’t want her garden and perfect show home ruin by dogs and them not on her sofas don’t bloody have them what does she expect dogs love sofas and train them better so they actually walk in the mornings instead of being too fat and lazy to push them thru it and walk

look how perfect my house is yet I need to change it every five minutes and a green bathroom wtf may aswell turn it into the bloody amazon
Who on earth thinks green walls look good in their home 🤢 it’s going to look so tacky - just like the rest of her house 🙄

Definitely she will wanna repaint it afterwards as she gets itchy feet 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ And have you seen her meals massive portions and then she moans that she’s fat 😂😂

• Haha
Why is she turning her downstairs into the Amazon 🤦🏻‍♀️ She will moan it’s too green soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.