Lifewiththecaspers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her voice. And she loves the bloody sound of it. All the insta stories she does. She just proper loves herself. And those dogs do my head in too. And I love dogs.

I just think you can't have it both ways, either you're rich and can afford the big house and endless car swapping and shopping and hello fresh instead of a food shop...

Orrrr... You're living on the bread line and have to constantly beg to fund raise a load of cash for your dog's vet treatment.

Surely you can't be both?!

Reactions: 2
The go fund me was an absolute joke!!! She was boasting about her Porsche and big house yet scrounging for her vet bill!!! Then the bloody thing died anyway!!! I can’t believe people donated in the first place?!

She makes out like her life is so hard 🤦🏻‍♀️Clearly not when your driving a Range Rover and an Audi and have a new build house. but don’t forget her husband had his accident and he can’t do anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ but yet he manages to get in and out a Ferrari they pretend they can afford

My husband is disabled to I feel I can say this, but she proper milks her husband’s disability. I feel a bit sorry for him as i wonder if he actually knows what she posts about him. One minute he can’t move then like you say he’s in a Ferrari 🙄
She told us all a while back he was thinking of leaving her (talk about over sharing) and I can see why!! She’s a pain!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.