Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShropshireGal

I shit you not, I thought she was in bed with full price Dean 💀 I genuinely had to look twice!! The hickey adds some real class 🤌

Camelandchicken1

Chatty Member
Why would your best friend guess you’d have a dinky prem baby?! Is it just me that thinks if this little game was from her baby shower that’s just wrong??
Maybe she has to go in for early inductions due to medial issues? Telling her followers that though doesn’t generate any attention for her as it’s a safe non emergency planned delivery

Ginger_bae

Lastest pic on stories she really needs to get his eyes checked surely he needs an eye patch/treatment to correct the lazy eye
Not always, my eldest had corrective surgery for her squint but my second has a noticeable one (like in the photo you’re on about) and hasn’t required any treatment for it. She does however wear glasses but that’s purely because of a genetic condition, not because of the squint as it’s not causing any problems in itself.

Babymomma

While I agree they’re both rather stupid and very immature, I don’t agree with the Dean hate, don’t get me wrong I know he’s done wrong but Megan is just toxic and disgusting imo 🤣
Coming from someone who knows them both, so is he. Morals are wrong, his attitude is vile & loves a victim card. They’re both all for shown but don’t have a decent brain cell between them.

noobie123

You only have to scroll down on her Instagram feed to see how absent Dawson is. Definitely more to that! Such a shame

Edit to say deans feed looks the same? lack of Dawson is really really odd. I have 3 kids and all 3 of them are always under my feet 24-7 😂

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Does anyone know who Dean’s new woman is? I think it says a lot that Megan moved on so quick and with an ex too 😂😂😂 just feels so forced like she’s desperately trying to make out she’s happy 😂
He’s tagged her on her story a few times, major upgrade from megs, happy for him!

randompenguin

I haven't a clue or I'd have reported her too. Not fair on people who are struggling when people like her are taking the piss!
Exactly!! Makes me so angry! My mum is disabled and can’t work, she really struggles especially now with the cost of living crisis! People like Megan taking the piss just boils my blood

Goldfish

VIP Member
I’m sorry, she’s just put a story up saying busy day and it’s off work or something being done to a car. Did I miss the part where she became a mechanic? Or has she been sat there watching him work?

Anon1235

Dawson im absolutely certain is not his, no photos of him for a good while now, not even at Christmas and not even a birthday post for him yesterday, no wonder he’s so mentally ill,
can you imagine finding out one of your kids are not yours 😢
I thought this too 😢. Very very odd for him to not do a birthday post!!

Pinkbee13

Anyone seen begs latest post? I’m sure her kids are in exactly the same outfits as when they went with Dean, AND they went with the new MIL! what a bizarre situation.. funny now she’s got a new man (barely) she’s back with the ads and insta happy family 🥴 it really does go to show that social media ain’t shit

Absolutely this! I always feel massive guilt if I ever do even the slightest thing with one of my kids and not the other.. I’d like to say that there’s a valid reason, maybe it’s because they can’t all fit in Elliss’ van perhaps 🤔

Has Meg still got Dean's old car? Maybe Wish Dean is driving that.. and then with his mum invited Dawson was left behind