Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
So what’s the deal with giveaways? Aren’t they supposed to show how they chose the winners? 2 of the winners for her flowers are small business owners, one of which is the one that gives her those wooden milestone things. Is she just after more free shit by specifically choosing them?
The third girl is also followed by both of them x

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
He’s in a much better place... wasn’t it only a week or 2 ago he was sat in his car almost crying about the fact he thinks if they make him go back he’ll be having panic attacks 🤔 wow didn’t no you could click mental health on & off when wanted 😤
I hope he's had the sack & won't be going back, that'll explain the reason he's in a much better place, after all that is the only place he's anxious!

CoffeeAndcake

That reminds me I remember seeing a story of theirs During lockdown and I could hear a woman (not meg) chatting in the background. It definitely didn’t sound like the tv or a phone call either so I bet that was her mum 🤔

It’s so blatant that the poor girl is the least favourite. All toddlers/young children go through stages and surely she went through it with her darling boy Blake so why is she so surprised that Hallie is being a typical 2 year old girl? Baffling! She’s probably hurt and confused as to why she’s not getting attention anymore and by Meg highlighting the fact she’s a “wild child” or “sassy” is just going to make her feel more confused!
This it is so obvious all she does is moan about that poor little girl. All she does is bangs on about her boys too how perfect they are .. I hardly see anything about hallie apart from moaning about her

lurker12

Oh look. Back to posting #gifted zoo book hashtags. More people need to question them I think. They’re so fake it’s cheesy.

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
Absolutely agree! I too have had friends who have lost jobs and are really struggling! There will be plenty of people out there who would snap up Deans job in a heartbeat. Why can’t they both see how moaning about his work in the current climate is not going to win them any fans. Considering she has 15k and he has 12k followers their engagement is very small. It appears to be the same army of people commenting. I have also noticed that Megan will like her own posts 😂.
If dean is struggling with the hours surely they should sit down and talk through their options. She’s a qualified hair dresser so could she not get off her arse and work? It could be flexible around his hours too so would always be someone with the kids. I get the feeling she just wants to stay at home, contributing nothing but an awful looking dinner at the end of the day. I have nothing against stay at home mums at all - but if she can see her husband isn’t coping surely she should be helping taking the pressure off financially? But no she would rather stay on her phone taking the same photos of her eggs on toast, taking slow motion close ups to Dawson with petit biscuit playing in the background, and doing every #ad that comes her way 😂
She won’t need to ease the pressure financially he’ll be off on full pay 🙄

Motherhen24

Oh no please don’t take offence to it - my issue is that she looks so sad all the time, not that she isn’t speaking? Like I said both my children needed speech therapy, lots of children do. You’ve said your son is turning 2 and babbles - that’s just as it should be, the fact is Hallie doesn’t seem to make any noises at all👀, she’s over 6 months older than your son and should certainly be attempting to make sounds and copy words at her age.
No I get you! I know I just get defensive when speech gets bought up anywhere, it’s a big reason why I don’t like the insta mum community- constantly comparing kids when there’s nothing I’d love more than for my child to call me mama at least once😩 I couldn’t think whether Hallie had not long turned 2 or is she was almost turning 3 but surely something would’ve got bought up in her 27 month check up?

I find it so strange that when Dean’s at work you get very little content from Megan- almost drops off the radar, then as soon as it’s his days off or like now he’s off sick it’s constant story after story and a grid post every night. Not to mention sharing each other’s stories and posting nearly identical grid posts within seconds of each other 😤😤 Seems strange and with them there is always a motive for acting the way they do, so I wonder why she’s like that 🤔
I thought exactly the same thing too as soon as I saw her effing egg tutorial this morning!

mammaK29

Chatty Member
What an absolute joke he is I'm so sick of him lying about his family it's them it's always been them trying to dictate how people should live thier lives, like they are the ultimate life coaches.
It's constant drama when they are around, they are so fake and very quick to slag their "followers" off when not on camera if people don't do things thier way well you can guess what they are like!
I can't wait till that so called perfect bubble is popped.
#fake #noonecares #sotransparent
🤬🤬
They are very narcissistic!

Pipsqueak12

VIP Member
I have been asked to post this on behalf of deans sister in law...

This is the first and last time i comment in this and i am only doing so as it was my baby/babies that were born premature. Personally i would have done absolutely anything to be able to keep my baby in longer, he was born at 30 weeks in april 2020 and my daugher was born as 32 weeks in 2016. As for them bwing jealous of my baby being prem i cant comment on that as i am not them so i dont know. But what i will say is when i pulled them up over them doing the sweep to enduce labour i was threatened and told to go and knock their door if i had anything to say to them very aggressively aswell. Im no spring chicken but i would not want anyone coming to my house to kick off whilst i had children there. Also ive read here about them selling gifted items? They were gifted an owlette smart sock some months ago. Anyway cut a long story short. My son has breathing difficulties from prematurity we were waiting on a sats machine from the neonatal team but there was a bit of a mix up.he said oh i have one you can have He then charged us £100 for it. Im not complaining on the price at all but seemingly they got it gifted and it was for his poorly 'nephew,' i would have thought he would of just gave it him. Also not expecting things for free but i know i wouldn't have charged if i didnt pay for it.
I have been accused of trolling dean and meg that is definitely not my style i have children who need my attention and this is the one and only time i am saying anything that isn't directly to them. I will probably get abuse for this but im done with it now.
I hope your family are ok! These evil pair need pulling up!!

Someone in my town had blackouts and was told not to drive but he continued to do so as a bin lorry driver and killed 6 people😞 I’m going to report Dean to the DVLA too! This is a disgrace! I wonder what he’ll say to all his followers if the car gets taken off them 👀

Whiterose08

I honestly believe his anxiety at work will be related to how his employees treat him!
Someone hit the nail on the head and said about it!

they’ve seen what his getting away with and are sick of doing his share of work whilst he fucks about everyday on full pay! He has gone too far and there’s no return

the pair of them need a reality check!!
It would absolutely make my day if someone from his work came onto this site and commented how he is perceived amongst the rest of the workplace. I mean surely they know he does all this instagram stuff and possibly follow his account so it wouldn’t take much for them to find this thread online 😬

I’d also love to hear more tea from the “estranged family”. Nice to hear what they are really like outside of what they post online and the family they try to make out they are 👀