Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh lord, her daughter is cute no doubt but the crumbs and the cat hair all ova her top in those headshots. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 5
DAMMMMM ! I’m LOOOOOLin at this thread 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t even follow the whiney drone anymore as she makes me sick lol I can’t say too much as it will give it away who I am, but I know her personally.. was friends for a longggggg time before shit hit the fan.

A mate told me about this thread and I had to check it out 🤣🤣 it’s gave me life! Wish I could post the stuff I know about her but it would be so bait and give away who I am 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
This woman drives me mad, she can moan about people having white bouncy castles, numerous posts on her story about them and then when someone dares have an opinion that differs from hers, like how much she spends then that’s not allowed.

alllllllllllll the talk about how she has to budget because she’s a single mum but then her mum paid for this, her dad paid for that, her gran paid for the other - so you have an extra 3 people contributing,
thats more than a 2 parent couple have you dinlo.

l also can’t stand it when people who want to be influencers share made up Covid stuff, like that video she reshared where it was a man saying he was a doctor and Covid wasn’t real. That bloke didn’t give his name or any proof but people like that base their entire lives on insta so believe any old shit just because it was on there. iTs ReAl BeCaUsE i SeEnT iT oN iNsTaGrAm

Next time you’re reading your own thread emma, that video was fake 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
I think she has it like that to stop her cats climbing it.. But Yep still vile
I've never owned a cat so correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't cats really good at jumping? If a cat can get on a kitchen worktop it can get to that tree. So there's no excuse for that tat

Reactions: 4

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I feel so uncomfortable she's trying to push this child model business. Sooo desperate to keep up with the other insta mums. Her daughter is a little cutie no doubt, but dressing her up like a trust up turkey with all the trimmings makes me feel uneasy.

Personally I think the universal credit issue may have effected her but she goes broke to keep up with instagram. She's already said Klarna is her best friend. It's all very sad.

I unfollowed her when she posted the bloke pretending to be a doctor saying Covid wasn’t real and then just been on her page to look at the party and it was just a very normal party? She billed it like it was going to be the party to end all parties.
nothing wrong with it, was a nice kids party and her girl looked like she was having a lovely time and that’s the main thing but she banged on about the cost for months and how she’s going ALL OUT.
Exactly this. It's just a standard kids party, nothing to write home about and certainly not worth they hype. I'm fairly certain her daughter would have enjoyed it just as much without Emma talking about how it's party of the year. Quite embarrassing really

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Is her whole life just for the gram? Pyjama companies?! I've heard it all now!

One min she's a struggling single mum affected by the UC cut, next min she's in one of the most exclusive hotels in Dubai. She needs to pick a lane and stay in it. She absolutely pickles my brain! Biggest fraud on insta.
The last part killed me!! So she’s looking for fake designer pjs for her Dubai exclusive hotel 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t get my head round why she reads on here, she must love it. On my life if there was a thread about me I would not read it, who wants to know what people think of them?! Unless you have a massive ego it’s never gonna bring you happiness. I think she’s just trying to use it for insta content, something to talk about, budgeting and Tattle 🙄

oh and she really shot herself in the foot giving away her profile name 🤣🤣
Exactly what I was going to say! Why would you want to read what people are saying about you. Especially with someone who has “Anxiety” like she claims… surely that wouldn’t help you what so ever 🙄
All made up bullshit for yet again something to make her sound relevant.

I just don't understand the attitude of her, why does she think she's a celebrity or something. That latest post about not replying to messages is just mental. Seriously who gives a shit
🤣 As if anyone is messaging her anyway. She always says things like that.. on her stories about how people are always messaging her asking her about her life, yer right. No one is messaging you, no one cares enough about your life.

• Heart

lover3219

Anyone else notice she has a tattle account from the screenshot she posted on her Instagram.. just looked through some comments and I’m positive it’s dramaqueen6 😆
If her anxiety etc is so bad why is she watching this thread.. she loves it and wants to be relavent. Known of us are jealous though hun 😂😂

• Haha
That’s what flipping bothers me!! She acts poor and how she’s been affected by the uc cut! I work and it’s affected me I can barely afford bloody cost of living let alone buying clothes! The clothes she buys her daughter are vile and wouldn’t let me daughter be seen dead in those! She’s a joke and stop acting the poor she’s done by single broke mum when clearly she isn’t! And I wanna see this interview she did! Where can I see it?
And let’s not forget when she buys things for herself cause “mums gotta have treats too” ok hun, the £20 cut ain’t gonna really effect you then is it if your able to fly to Dubai, buy a whole new wardrobe, pay bills, feed yourself, 2 cats and your kid, and be able to still treat yourself! LOL. Let me tell you I know someone personally on UC & see the REAL STRUGGLE day to day of just being able to afford food, let alone anything else. She ain’t no broke single mum.

She’s a very strange women. Before she said she was lucky to travel nice places because she worked in the ‘travel industry’ now she’s saying she’s lucky to travel these places because of her mum? I think she forgets what she says and does things for that insta life. It’s all for show and watch now she will say she’s struggling over Xmas because of the UC cut and not being paid enough so she’s doing it small this Xmas! Shes not well I’m the head
It makes me die 1) the whole mask fiasco! She can’t wear one the silk one “that wasn’t gifted by the way” in the UK but she can wear it out in Dubai because you HAVE to. So if he anxiety was that bad you wouldn’t go to Dubai because you can’t wear a mask. Correct? 2) she said he mum paid for it all? I’m sorry but what does he mum do for work cause she must have a pretty good job! Because we couldn’t even go to Dubai on a one household “wage” - she’s off her head and hasn’t got a clue what she’s on about. And forgets everything she says. She’s a BIG LIAR

Its Just A Ride

She's trying to say her daughter's party ain't all for the gram, but isn't gonna come off of Insta until after then, even though it's causing her anxiety and she has no desire for it..... make it make fucking sense man. What a drip
I was going to say the exact same she has literally proved our point!! If it was affecting her that badly she would come off now but no, the party is for the gram and she hates that we’ve called her out for it! She has literally spent all that money for content it’s embarrassing especially when she’s so skint.

• Heart

dramamama94

She’s claiming she’s been with this man for 5 years, so ignoring whether she cheated etc its obviously bullshit, 5 years with a man and not once has she posted his face or even a name, why be in a relationship if it’s a secret, also she’s gained followers as claiming she’s a single mum and living single mum life, when clearly that’s not even the truth. You’re telling me she’s been doing this whole parenting thing and living alone whilst having a boyfriend for 5 years, sounds like a useless deadbeat of a man

PrincessP

Chatty Member
this actually made me feel sick to my stomach, who the fuck does she think she is. Imagine asking for free shit from small companies and basically manipulating them into doing it, if you can afford the most “exclusive hotels in Dubai” you can afford to support someones small business that they need to make a living you dumb bitch
Couldnt agree more, I find her and her account particularly vile. She trash pretending she's above everyone else which makes her even trashier.

jemmapenna

I can’t believe what I’ve just read! “We’re just a family who likes to do things properly”you couldn’t afford to have days out in the holidays because you spent all your/your mums money on 5 day extravagances, you’re definitely not doing it properly.
“We’re just a normal family that likes to live the good life” 5 days in Dubai then having to cancel your daughters singing lessons. Is not the good life.
Imagine not realising how outrageous this is. I’m sure her daughter had a lovely time, but she could have a lot more lovely times if her mother and grandmother didn’t need to indulge their fantasies. Odd.