Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melonsaway00

I think she’s spent more on her daughter’s wardrobe to go to Dubai for a few days than the trip itself cost! A new designer swimsuit for each day and a load of boutique ruffled stuff at extortionate prices no doubt 🙄 but then worries about losing the £20
Uplift. There are families who will genuinely struggle to feed their kids as a result of that so I think it makes an absolute mockery of the system hearing her bleet about it one minute, and pack for Dubai with all the gear and no idea the next!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know what I love, how she says as if she ain’t bothered but yet keeps posting about it 🤣 it’s all the drama.. I LOVE IT

• Haha

PrincessP

Chatty Member
This is what I find so strange about her. One min she's a struggling single mum discussing Universal Credit and the next its over the top expensive kids outfits and days out in London. She is so desperate to be part of that insta mum crowd it doesn't make her content seem genuine.

• Heart
She's leaving because of all the bullying, but it's not bullying it's our opinion and it's only here. She could solve it all by not coming here to read it

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her when she posted the bloke pretending to be a doctor saying Covid wasn’t real and then just been on her page to look at the party and it was just a very normal party? She billed it like it was going to be the party to end all parties.
nothing wrong with it, was a nice kids party and her girl looked like she was having a lovely time and that’s the main thing but she banged on about the cost for months and how she’s going ALL OUT.

• Haha
She cannot be okay in the head surely! What a total moron
Also may I add she’s flying with Emirates! When I went to Dubai I had to fly with BA cause couldn’t afford the Emirates flight! She pleads poverty but she ain’t doing fucking bad

Also why would you put YOUR CHILD in a “catch flights not feelings” T-shirt 🤦🏽‍♀️🐨

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Quick question….
How she affording to go to Dubai if she was so affected by the UC cut? Keep her in our thoughts? Piss off love you aren’t Sick you’re fucking off to Dubai and crying you’re a broke single mum who struggles over £20 UC Cut wished I could work claim UC cry over the cut and fuck off to Dubai LOL!

Its Just A Ride

Greatest show is about right…. The biggest show for the Gram.

wouldn’t be so concerned for the dodgy sticking of the label but more concerned her dry crusty hand touching a drink that a poor kid has got to drink out of.
Biggest show for the gram is spot on 😂😂😂

And those hands 🥴 I hope she’s not making any food 🤢

• Sick
How is she gonna bleed on about single mum life an the financial side of it but then go on about the filler that she has had done
Was going to say the exact same thing! Apparently her fillers were free 🤣🤣🤣 just don’t like it that people are catching up on her bullshit 🤣

Love it that she’s keeping an eye on this thread 😛 Hey Babe 👋🏼

bee84

Maybe just me but I can't believe she showed the world her baby boys' face before her daughter has even met him

lover3219

Nothing has been said on this thread about her in months! She’s hardly relevant so why has she just opened it up again 😂

• Heart
Greatest show is about right…. The biggest show for the Gram.

wouldn’t be so concerned for the dodgy sticking of the label but more concerned her dry crusty hand touching a drink that a poor kid has got to drink out of.
What the hell is even the point in a personalised bottle label? It looks a right state. Surely just some circus themed cups or personalised cups would have been better than terribly relabled fruit shoots that have been clawed by Emma. What a mess 🤭

• Haha

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
She’s chases insta for clout. It’s all fake Tryna keep up with these insta mums which is sad. Still can’t believe she’s having another baby lmao

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
I agree I don’t know why she had to post about it again for nothing has been said about her since April? With her posting about it people on insta will now come and read her thread. And see it’s not been flooded with hate.
I also don’t get how she can say someone wrote on here they were sticking up for her and it got removed.... NOTHING got removed no one came to stick up for her I created this thread on her to see people’s opinions of her clearly she’s not well known enough other wise it would be flooded with hate! She needs to get her facts right and not lie because I never removed no comments or seen someone sticking up for her. Really think she should focus on herself and her daughter and dress her child for her age not like some 2 year old in awful dresses and matching sets.

• Heart
Quick question….
How she affording to go to Dubai if she was so affected by the UC cut? Keep her in our thoughts? Piss off love you aren’t Sick you’re fucking off to Dubai and crying you’re a broke single mum who struggles over £20 UC Cut wished I could work claim UC cry over the cut and fuck off to Dubai LOL!
That'll be because she's actually got about 7 people contributing to the household once you factor in her parents, the baby daddy and the new bf