Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol intrigued to know now 🥲
But I don’t think you can message anyone on here 😫😫😫😫
I did have a look to see if there was that option but couldn’t find anything

Ahahahahaha I know right! This girl is an actual fruit loop. Thinking maybe to spill the tea on a little something that involved a few people so she won’t actually know who said it 😬😬🤣🤣

is there a way to message people on here?

Ahahahahaha I know right! This girl is an actual fruit loop. Thinking maybe to spill the tea on a little something that involved a few people so she won’t actually know who said it 😬😬🤣🤣

is there a way to message people on here?
Its not hard to tell she is a fruit loop, it’s all in her eyes, its the way they dart .

Reactions: 1
How is she gonna bleed on about single mum life an the financial side of it but then go on about the filler that she has had done

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s spent so much money on a birthday party. I’m not short on money but would never pay out for all of that. My kids would much rather days out over the summer and a small tea party with school friends. It’s so over the top for one day when she doesn’t stop going on about how little money she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she’s spent so much money on a birthday party. I’m not short on money but would never pay out for all of that. My kids would much rather days out over the summer and a small tea party with school friends. It’s so over the top for one day when she doesn’t stop going on about how little money she has.
I wondered the same, it’s all for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She don’t stop bloody going on at all! Always gotta explain herself like she’s relevant and gotta tell the world and his wife what she’s up too. No one cares people have their own lives and own plans not to care that she’s gone legoland and cinema.

How is she gonna bleed on about single mum life an the financial side of it but then go on about the filler that she has had done
Was going to say the exact same thing! Apparently her fillers were free 🤣🤣🤣 just don’t like it that people are catching up on her bullshit 🤣

Love it that she’s keeping an eye on this thread 😛 Hey Babe 👋🏼

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice she has a tattle account from the screenshot she posted on her Instagram.. just looked through some comments and I’m positive it’s dramaqueen6 😆
If her anxiety etc is so bad why is she watching this thread.. she loves it and wants to be relavent. Known of us are jealous though hun 😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else notice she has a tattle account from the screenshot she posted on her Instagram.. just looked through some comments and I’m positive it’s dramaqueen6 😆
If her anxiety etc is so bad why is she watching this thread.. she loves it and wants to be relavent. Known of us are jealous though hun 😂😂
She tried so hard to try and get tattle banned yet has an account herself 🤣🤣🤣 the dumbness of this woman!

• Haha
She tried so hard to try and get tattle banned yet has an account herself 🤣🤣🤣 the dumbness of this woman!
LOL! She has no power, none of her followers care probably anyways probably only follow her for a laugh 🤣
She contradicts herself way to much and makes her self look like a plum. Nice post she posted about her daughters birthday party shows how much she does care what people think!

This woman drives me mad, she can moan about people having white bouncy castles, numerous posts on her story about them and then when someone dares have an opinion that differs from hers, like how much she spends then that’s not allowed.

alllllllllllll the talk about how she has to budget because she’s a single mum but then her mum paid for this, her dad paid for that, her gran paid for the other - so you have an extra 3 people contributing,
thats more than a 2 parent couple have you dinlo.

l also can’t stand it when people who want to be influencers share made up Covid stuff, like that video she reshared where it was a man saying he was a doctor and Covid wasn’t real. That bloke didn’t give his name or any proof but people like that base their entire lives on insta so believe any old tit just because it was on there. iTs ReAl BeCaUsE i SeEnT iT oN iNsTaGrAm

Next time you’re reading your own thread emma, that video was fake 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
‘Big parties are not for everyone and that’s ok’ …. That’s funny hun because on your stories you were saying it was weird and I’m jealous of your daughter 😂 Seeing as your a member of tattle Emma, this is a place for opinions! I’m not jealous of your daughter at all. She’s a beautiful girl and I hope she has a lovely birthday. MY OPINION is that you constantly whine about not having a lot of money. If your daughter had a choice I’m sure she would rather a summer of memories then one party. It’s all for the gram!

This woman drives me mad, she can moan about people having white bouncy castles, numerous posts on her story about them and then when someone dares have an opinion that differs from hers, like how much she spends then that’s not allowed.

alllllllllllll the talk about how she has to budget because she’s a single mum but then her mum paid for this, her dad paid for that, her gran paid for the other - so you have an extra 3 people contributing,
thats more than a 2 parent couple have you dinlo.

l also can’t stand it when people who want to be influencers share made up Covid stuff, like that video she reshared where it was a man saying he was a doctor and Covid wasn’t real. That bloke didn’t give his name or any proof but people like that base their entire lives on insta so believe any old tit just because it was on there. iTs ReAl BeCaUsE i SeEnT iT oN iNsTaGrAm

Next time you’re reading your own thread emma, that video was fake 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes 🙌🏻 Hahahahahaha ‘it’s real because I seent it on Instagram’ bleeping brilliant 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t get my head round why she reads on here, she must love it. On my life if there was a thread about me I would not read it, who wants to know what people think of them?! Unless you have a massive ego it’s never gonna bring you happiness. I think she’s just trying to use it for insta content, something to talk about, budgeting and Tattle 🙄

oh and she really shot herself in the foot giving away her profile name 🤣🤣

• Heart