Lifewithmybabydoll

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I love, how she says as if she ain’t bothered but yet keeps posting about it 🤣 it’s all the drama.. I LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL couldn’t cope with today’s posting😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 it’s Mother’s Day not single mum day! Been spoilt? See she’s been spoilt with frozen veg and burgers how lovely well done babes. You deserve it 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Attachments

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 Always about her and her struggles. Single mum or not, a Mum is a Mum just celebrate Mother’s Day you knob.
Looking Classy as usual 👀👀
And WOW defo being treated! Well Jel 😖 I really do fancy some potato waffles 😤
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her most recent story has annoyed me like let your child be a kid why she gotta be prim and proper in a fancy dress about teaching her about things don’t come for free wow she is 5 jeez

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Her most recent story has annoyed me like let your child be a kid why she gotta be prim and proper in a fancy dress about teaching her about things don’t come for free wow she is 5 jeez
Wow I think I missed that. Poor child. I try not to watch her stories her voice does my head in always talking through her nose always sounds like she’s got a constant cold.