lifewithjadeedwards #5 Beige

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing that gets me is she’ll have people ask her questions and then she’ll give the most red flag filled answers and it still doesn’t open her eyes that her son’s behaviour isn’t typical. At Rivers age he should be able to have his hair washed, he shouldn’t need his dad in the bath holding him down.
With a newborn on the way surely it would make sense to get River a haircut. Not fussed about long hair on boys, but if it becomes too hard to manage it’s socially acceptable to give a son a short haircut so why not seize the option. It’s what we did when my 2.5yo was in a bath refusal phase - it’s unsustainable to always 2:1 bath a child especially with another child in the house.
Surprised with a 3yo that they can always choose to wait to bath him until they’re both available, tells me he’s not really getting stuck into playing out, crafting, self feeding, potty training etc. When our kid needs a wash he needs one, we don’t leave him grubby until the other parent is home, we just see to him.

Reactions: 2
With a newborn on the way surely it would make sense to get River a haircut. Not fussed about long hair on boys, but if it becomes too hard to manage it’s socially acceptable to give a son a short haircut so why not seize the option. It’s what we did when my 2.5yo was in a bath refusal phase - it’s unsustainable to always 2:1 bath a child especially with another child in the house.
Surprised with a 3yo that they can always choose to wait to bath him until they’re both available, tells me he’s not really getting stuck into playing out, crafting, self feeding, potty training etc. When our kid needs a wash he needs one, we don’t leave him grubby until the other parent is home, we just see to him.
Jade is in denial but when you have a child with additional needs it isn’t as clear cut as wash him when he needs it. River isn’t just in a bath refusal phase, washing hair can be a sensory overload but Jade is too stupid to see it.

Reactions: 6
Jade is in denial but when you have a child with additional needs it isn’t as clear cut as wash him when he needs it. River isn’t just in a bath refusal phase, washing hair can be a sensory overload but Jade is too stupid to see it.
Absolutely this. Clearly sensory overload & you have to pick your battles & find different ways of getting things done that don't absolutely traumatise the tit out of your child.

Reactions: 1
She is completely in denial and it’s so evident when people mention their own children not talking etc and her only advice back is ‘they’ll get there when they get there all babies are different’ like it’s total bollocks! Not all will get there eventually!

Reactions: 2
True. Minimising the stress around washing hair might help, although I guess it has to be balanced with him tolerating a haircut.

Drip feeding again. I feel like she’s shared a lot more in the run up to the birth of this baby. With River she just went off the radar for like 4 months.

She mentioned she was going to a birth prep class, I wonder if that’s where she's at but she’s making it look like she’s in to have the baby.
Honestly you’d think she was the first woman to give birth 🙄

Reactions: 4
Birth prep class? It’s her second 🤯
According to her the midwife saw how “emotional” she was and thought it might help. Absolutely mind boggling! I know for a lot of women child birth a second time is terrifying because of trauma from a first birth but what trauma did she suffer? she wouldn’t take medical advice and was completely unprepared and let the baby go very overdue because it didn’t suit her insta aesthetic to intervene

I don’t understand why they haven’t suggested a planned c section as the first didn’t go to plan. A planned c section can be so relaxing & reformative, my first was emergency c section after the drip at 42 weeks & the second planned at 41 weeks & the planned one for me was easy

Jades last birth only went wrong because she denied all options and kept refusing a c section. Drama queen

Reactions: 6
According to her the midwife saw how “emotional” she was and thought it might help. Absolutely mind boggling! I know for a lot of women child birth a second time is terrifying because of trauma from a first birth but what trauma did she suffer? she wouldn’t take medical advice and was completely unprepared and let the baby go very overdue because it didn’t suit her insta aesthetic to intervene
More like the midwife can see what a fruitloop she is and she needs all the help she can get 🥴

Reactions: 3
Posted a reel saying she's 38 weeks pregnant then says she made the reel 2 weeks ago.
What an absolute beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I seriously think her midwife team are letting her down, with the way she is coming across I seriously thing they should have pushed her for a planned c section. She is gonna mess up her mental health all for the sake of saying she had a “natural” birth. She isnt even the slightest bit excited about meeting her new child & is just putting her head in the sand!!

Reactions: 3
I get there’s anxieties about birth but birth is the most unpredictable thing, and you have to put your babies safety first and chose the “unnatural” route (as quoted by her) to get baby out.

Reactions: 5
I honestly rolled my eyes at that post. Rhod telling her to be “honest on here” Jesus wept she’s not a celeb! Rhod your wife has MH issues and it’s going to impact the birth of your second child due to her fixation on a “natural” birth. Grow a set and get her some help instead of telling her to post on instagram. And Jade beb it really doesn’t matter how the baby comes as long as everyone is healthy. You don’t get a medal for not having intervention.
You’d think by this point second time round she’d have worked that out. I hope her HV and MW monitor her closely

Reactions: 11